Purchase 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective & Happy Parenting – Thomas W. Phelan , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
“My child is out of control and never listens to anything I say”
“I’ve tried yelling, timeouts, that counting thing, and nothing works with my child”
“I’m so exhausted I don’t even know where to start with my child’s misbehavior”
How often do you hear complaints like this from a frustrated parent in your office? Stress from dealing with behavior problems related to ADHD, Autism spectrum, or ODD can aggravate depression, anxiety, impulse control disorders, marital discord, substance abuse, and a host of other psychological problems in parents. Clients wind up stuck in a cycle where ineffective parenting methods exacerbate behavior problems and the parent has no idea what to do.
Watch clinical psychologist and parenting expert, Thomas Phelan, PhD, as he teaches you how to incorporate 1-2-3 Magic (2 million copies sold) with even your most difficult families. This evidence-based, easy-to-learn method transforms difficult behavior and revolutionizes your treatment plans.
Imagine the feeling of success when that frustrated parent returns and tells you that what used to be an hour long argument with their child is now a problem solved within 30 seconds! Or that exhausted parent is now more energized because bedtime is no longer a struggle.
The formula for this success is straightforward: The plan is simple, it’s easy to learn, and it works. Don’t let the frustration, anger, and stress continue any longer for your clients – Sign up to become a Certified 1-2-3 Magic Trainer® today!
- Adapt the three fundamental parenting jobs for practical use in session.
- Demonstrate one simple method to get children to stop obnoxious behavior and improve client level of functioning.
- Articulate seven tactics for encouraging good behavior for purposes of client psychoeducation.
- Implement four strategies for strengthening parent/child relationships as they relate to clinical practice.
- Identify the Six Types of Testing and Manipulation to inform the clinician’s choice of treatment interventions.
- Determine how to apply 1-2-3 Magic to clients with different diagnoses and special needs.
What is the 1-2-3 Magic System?
- Raise emotionally intelligent kids
- Excellent preventive mental health
- Avoid The Dangerous Assumption about children
- Link between child discipline and marital satisfaction
The Neuroscience Behind the Success of 1-2-3 Magic
- Research supporting 1-2-3 Magic
- Cognitive restructuring
- Simplicity and rapid, substantial results reinforce compliance
- The neuroscience of kids’ self-control
- Unique behavior management technology
Building a Solid Foundation for Parenting
- Automatic vs. deliberate parenting
- Three crucial components for happy, healthy kids
- The two biggest discipline mistakes
Controlling Obnoxious Behavior
- Counting – it’s simple but not easy!
- Techniques for problem situations
- Strategies to overcome sibling rivalry, tantrums, pouting and lying
- How to get kids onboard
Identify & Manage the 6 Types of Testing and Manipulation
- Butter Up
- Physical Tactics
Encourage Good Behavior
- Positive routines and brain pathways
- Up and out in the morning
- Cleaning up and chores
- Going to bed—and staying there!
Strengthening Parent/Child Relationships
- Sympathetic listening and emotional attachment
- The dangers of over-parenting
- Real magic: One-on-one fun
- Solve problems together
- Human bonding, human brains, and child discipline
- The No-Talking, No-Emotion rules and slipping
- Involve other caretakers
- Pre- and post-testing
- Counting start behavior
- Overfocus on counting
- Omitting relationship strengthening
- Differential diagnosis and special needs kids
Tag: 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective & Happy Parenting – Thomas W. Phelan Review. 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective & Happy Parenting – Thomas W. Phelan download. 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective & Happy Parenting – Thomas W. Phelan discount.