Purchase 2-Day Training: EMDR Certificate Course: Rapid, Safe and Proven Skills and Techniques for Your Trauma Treatment Toolbox , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
GET 2-Day Training: EMDR Certificate Course: Rapid, Safe and Proven Skills and Techniques for Your Trauma Treatment Toolbox Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
2-Day Training: EMDR Certificate Course: Rapid, Safe and Proven Skills and Techniques for Your Trauma Treatment Toolbox
what you can get:
- Day 1.ts
- Day 2.ts
- This Course is available – Download immediately
- Same author: Jennifer Sweeton
- Lifetime support – Unlimited downloads.
- The quality exactly the same as salepage
- Over +7000 Courses, AudioBooks, eBooks available.
Will I need to talk about the past? I don’t want to do this. Coming here was a bad idea …”
Clients dealing with trauma aren’t always receptive to the therapeutic process. And using treatment techniques that repeatedly confront clients with the horrific details of the traumas that haunt them can cause them to be avoidant, reactionary, or completely withdrawn. It’s painful for the client and clinician alike, and it doesn’t feel like healing.
Attend this 2-day EMDR Certificate Course and get proven skills and techniques from this powerful, evidence-based treatment that will allow you to safely and rapidly help your clients’ process their traumas and reclaim their lives! And since EMDR doesn’t require a focus on explicit details, your clients will be able to make remarkable therapeutic progress without having to relive every aspect of their nightmares.
This intensive course will empower you to take your trauma treatment to the next level with the tools you need to help your client manage disturbing feelings, safely reprocess their traumatic memories, reduce fears and anxiety, and develop the resources they need to achieve and maintain recovery.
Sign up today and discover how EMDR skills and techniques can make your sessions life-changing, and allow you to bring rapid, safe and effective relief from trauma to your clients!
- Establish the role of the autonomic nervous system in trauma symptomology.
- Articulate the clinical implications of the freeze response in trauma treatment.
- Characterize the potential neurobiological mechanisms of change in the empirically validated EMDR approach.
- Specify how EMDR techniques can build dual awareness in clients to treat the avoidance that makes trauma treatment challenging.
- Communicate the 8 Phases of the EMDR protocol.
- Determine which clients you should use EMDR with.
- Analyze resourcing strategies from EMDR that clinicians can use to help facilitate the processing of trauma.
- Characterize how EMDR techniques can be used to reinforce and activate positive neural networks.
- Communicate how EMDR can be modified to work with complex/developmental trauma to directly treat traumatic memories.
- Evaluate strategies that can help foster the critical connection between client and therapist in EDMR therapy.
- Articulate the research limitations and potential risks associated with EMDR.
- Establish the order of operations for attachment-based EMDR treatment to resolve relational trauma.
Trauma and Neuroscience
- Key brain areas involved in trauma
- Polyvagal Theory, and types of freeze responses
- Trauma and insecure attachment
- The neuroscience of developmental trauma
- Clinical implications of the freeze response
How the EMDR Approach Works
- The neuroscience of exposure therapy and cognitive therapy
- The neuroscience of relaxation exercises
- EMDR and other “transformative therapies”
- Why EMDR works so well from a brain perspective
Trauma Symptoms and Assessment Tools
- Traumatic memories and intrusive thoughts
- Phobias and anxiety: Insula hyperactivation
- Emotional hijackings and implicit memory
- Avoidance cluster of symptoms
- Why treating avoidance in trauma is critical
- DSM-5® symptoms in a nutshell
- Connecting to a diagnosis
- Simple vs. complex trauma
- Intergenerational trauma
- Symptom clusters and physical manifestations
- CAPS-5 and PCL-5
- Primary Care PTSD Screen
- Dual diagnosis
Overcome Avoidance with EMDR
- Dual awareness
- What you are thinking about is the network you’re in
- Activate networks for change
- Neurons that fire together, wire together (Hebbb’s Rule)
- EMDR as neuroentrainment
When to Use EMDR in Treatment
- Demonstrations and experiential exercises
- Single event trauma
- Anxiety disorders involving imaginal exposure
The Original 8-Phase Model
- Client history and treatment planning
- How to resource: Create as safe space
- Assessment: Choose a target, SUDS, connect with the image/emotions/thought
- Desensitization: Tactile vs. auditory vs. eye movement
- How to use touchpoints, Theratapper, CDs
- Positive Cognition Installation: Likert scale 1-7
- Body Scan: Locate tension and distress in the body
- Closure: Close the neural network and the 6-hour window
Demonstration of Original 8-Phase Model
- Presenter demonstration
- Attendee dyad practice of the 8-phase model
EMDR Techniques to Resolve Traumatic Memories
- Modifications for Complex/Developmental Trauma
- Do not use standard protocol – Rationale for modifications
- Resourcing strategies
- Techniques to reinforce and activate positive neural networks
- Relevance of Polyvagal Theory, early trauma, and EMDR
- Sensory motor modifications and somatic approaches
- How to build Dual Awareness
- EMDR techniques to bring traumatic memories from the limbic system into the prefrontal cortex
Attachment-Based EMDR: Strategies to Treat Relational Trauma
- Strategies to foster the critical connection between client and therapist
- Mirror neuron activation
- How to emphasize safety during sessions
- Guidance on order of operations
Research Limitations and Potential Risks
Only today, Get 2-Day Training: EMDR Certificate Course: Rapid, Safe and Proven Skills and Techniques for Your Trauma Treatment Toolbox – Price $32. You will be supported lifetime.