Purchase 3-Day: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
3-Day: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob
Dialectical Behavior Therapy is a powerful, evidence-based treatment that allows clinicians to provide positive outcomes for clients of all ages struggling with stress, depression, trauma, suicidal and self-destructive behaviors and a variety of other clinical presentations.
This 3-day Certification Training will build the core competencies you need to bring DBT into your clinical practice and effectively use it with a wide range of client types. In just 3 days you’ll be given a roadmap to treat individuals using the skills and techniques from DBT so you can help your most challenging clients reach new levels of healing.
Even if you’ve completed other Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) trainings, this program will increase your competency and clinical sophistication with DBT when working with adults, youth, substance users and trauma survivors in a wide variety of settings.
Better still, you’ll not only finish with a powerful treatment approach, but you’ll also have fulfilled the education requirements should you choose to pursue Certification in Dialectical Behavior Therapy through Evergreen Certification Institute (visit evgci.com for details).
Purchase today and get the skills and confidence you need to successfully help your clients with the power of DBT!
- Explore the origins of Biosocial Theory and communicate the clinical implications of the theory.
- Specify how DBT skills can help clients identify unhealthy interaction styles.
- Characterize how mindfulness skills can empower clients to interpret situations in new ways and react in healthier ways.
- Communicate how clinicians can effectively teach DBT skills and encourage support and constructive feedback in a group setting.
- Establish ways in which clinicians can maximize client buy-in for DBT homework assignments.
- Determine how interpersonal skills training can be used with clients to improve relationships.
- Specify how DBT skills can be used to decrease the likelihood of compassion fatigue in clinicians.
- Characterize how DBT skills can be utilized to identify and overcome obstacles to changing emotions and reactive behaviors.
- Communicate ways in which DBT can be adapted for working with children and adolescents.
- Provide a brief explanation of how DBT can be used in working with trauma survivors.
- Establish how diary cards can be used by clients to monitor their emotions and track how they are using DBT skills to deal with challenges.
- Specify how a chain analysis can be effectively utilized with clients to help them gain insight into how they can change problem behaviors.
- Determine how opposite action strategies can be used by clients to reduce self-destructive urges.
- Support how interpersonal effectiveness exercises can be employed in therapy to help clients keep relationship without sacrificing their self-respect.
- Establish how a pros and cons list can help clients see the consequences of their actions and make better choices when they are faced with a difficult decision.
- Communicate strategies to confront therapy interfering behaviors and help clients overcome avoidance.
- Articulate how Dialectical Behavior Therapy interventions can help clients foster radical acceptance of traumatic events and reduce feelings of shame, guilt and fear.
- Specify how the STOP skills can help clients to manage crisis situations and prevent them from doing something impulsive they might regret later.
- Determine how clinicians can use the levels of validation to enhance the therapeutic alliance and teach clients to validate themselves.
- Establish how DBT skills can be used with clients to reduce self-harm and suicidal behaviors.
- Characterize how clinicians can help develop a client’s Wise Mind state so they can be more aware of less impulsive in their actions.
Foundations of DBT
- Biosocial Theory
- Characteristics of DBT
- DBT as an evidence-based practice
- Dialectics: the balance of acceptance and change
DBT in the Clinical Setting
- Application of DBT in the individual and group therapy setting
- Skills training methods
- Validation strategies
- Research and limitations
DBT Skills Training
Mindfulness: Cultivate the Skills at the Core of Successful DBT Therapy
- Acceptance vs. judgement
- Wise mind – achieve harmony between emotion and reason
- Accessible exercises for building mindfulness skills
- Observation – keep clients calm, centered and aware
- Describe – overcome assumptions
- Participation – release judgement and fear
- Strategies for teaching mindfully and exercises for therapy
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Skills to Build Better Relationships and Lives
- Tools to identify strengths
- Balancing relationships with self-respect
- Exercises and role play guidance on how to:
- Develop healthy assertiveness skills
- Enhance conflict resolution skills
- Build empathy
- Keep problems from building up
- Resist pressure
- Top strategies for changing behavior
Emotion Regulation: Practical Skills for Healthier Emotions and Greater Resilience
- Strong emotions and poor coping skills
- How to change unwanted emotions
- Reduce emotional vulnerability while practicing self-care
- Opposite action skills to reduce maladaptive behavior
- Emotion Regulation exercises
- Self-soothing strategies that work
- Learn the sleep hygiene protocol
Distress Tolerance: Skills to Cope with Painful Moments and Survive Crisis
- Developing crisis survival and reality acceptance skills
- 4 options to solving problems
- Problem solving case studies
- Using pros and cons to make decisions
- STOP skills to manage crisis situations
- The steps to practicing radical acceptance
- Tools to accept change
DBT in Clinical Practice
- Analyzing behaviors; chain analysis & missing links analysis
- Diary cards and homework with clients
- Identify therapy interfering behaviors
- Develop skills to identify and manage self-harming & suicidal behaviors
Self-Harm and Suicidal Crises: A Roadmap for Assessment and Intervention
- Screening and assessment tools for self-harming behaviors
- Interventions and treatment considerations for the self-harming population
- Suicide risk as a skills deficit problem
- Tools and techniques to assess for level of risk
- Firearms, medications, and lethal-means restriction plans that work
- Safety plans and crisis intervention
Adapt DBT with Different Populations
- Children and adolescents
- Trauma survivors
- Substance abusers
DBT: The Therapist and Consultation Group
- 3 ways to decrease therapist burnout
- The characteristics of an effective DBT team
- Integrating DBT into your practice
Are you interested in? dialectical materialism; dialectical behavior therapy; dialectical meaning; dialectical theology; dialectical journal
Purchasing 3-Day: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob course now, You can get it with thec LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Only today, Get 3-Day: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob – Price $232. You will be supported lifetime.