Purchase Get Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more – Anthony Lombadi full course with 57 USD , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more – Anthony Lombadi
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. File Size: 21 GB,Format File: 9 MP3, 21 MP4, 3 pdf
Anthony Lombadi – Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more
The ultimate bundle to get started learning EXSTORE, electro-acupuncture, and motor point acupuncture today!
What’s included in this bundle
Motor Points, EXSTORE, EA:
- Motor Point hard copy booklet PLUS ebook
- EXSTORE manual ebook
- EXSTORE exam sheet
- EXSTORE assessment and treatment videos
- Dr. Lombardi’s Acupuncture Treatment of 7 Clinical Musculoskeletal Cases
- Low Back, Shoulder, Neck, Ankle, Knee, IBS, Elbow
- Soft Tissue manual, ebook and hard copy booklet (PRE-SALE – see details below)
- Soft tissue videos for shoulder, neck, elbow/wrist, low back including multifidi
- Total video time for all videos in this bundle is ~211 minutes
No NCCAOM PDAs, No CEUs
Purchase includes lifetime access
After purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email with the links to the ebooks 24-48 hours after you order. The videos will be in your account.
HARD COPY BOOKLET PLUS EBOOK
Motor Point Ebook:
- Is NOT printable.
- ***Please allow 24 hours for the ebook to be added to your account. The ebook will be under ‘downloads’ in your Legacyacusupply.com account.
- The e-book can only be downloaded 3 times and is password protected (password is in the order confirmation screen and/or under ‘downloads’ in your account). Please save the ebook on your device.
- E-book is watermarked and copyright protected. Sharing or distributing is prohibited.
Hard copy Motor Point booklet:
- The ultimate quick reference clinical manual. Booklet is 7″ x 9″, clear cover and back, 52 glossy pages covering 92 motor points.
- Hard copy book will be mailed in 24-48 hours after purchase. You will receive an email with a tracking number approximately 3 hours after your order. If you do not receive the email check your SPAM folder.
EXSTORE Manual Digital Copy
- 70 pages with illustrations covering the core EXSTORE® exam
- Explanations on motor muscle inhibition, neurogenic inflammation, nociception, and more
- Movements of scan assessment
- How EXSTORE guides your treatment
- Charting and interpreting your results
- Case examples
- Can be found in ‘downloads’ in your Legacyacusupply.com account
Videos include lifetime access
This video follows the manual and gives step by step instruction for the EXSTORE® scan/physical assessment.
- Learn how to effectively assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
- Understand how to easily locate motor muscle inhibitions in regions that significantly alter body mechanics
- Easy step-by-step instruction allows you to follow along with the EXSTORE manual
- Ideal for Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Acupuncturists, MDs
- Treatment examples
- Approximately 65 minutes of video
- No PDAs or CEUs
EXSTORE exam sheet: Added to your ‘downloads’ in your account
Soft Tissue Hard Copy Booklet & ebook, and Videos:
Please note – this bundle includes the soft tissue book PRE-SALE:
- Soft tissue techniques covered:
- * neck: supraspinatus/levator scapula
* •neck: seated zygopophaseal joint capsule release
* •shoulder: posterior capsule of shoulder
* •shoulder: sub-coracoid high traffic release
* •wrist/elbow: flexor forearm release
* •low back/hip: psoas/QL release
* •low back/hip: side-laying ischial tuberosity
* •low back/hip: supine adductor magnus release
* •low back/buttocks: prone gluteus maximus release
* Multifidi release: A modification on a technique Anthony learned some time ago, and he modified based on his clinical experience. This technique helps treat ongoing low back pain and stenosis and differentiates pain from disc vs non-disc when the SLR is below 20 degrees. By releasing the multifidus muscles more space is created within the spinal column because it is attached to the ligament
- * neck: supraspinatus/levator scapula
- Soft tissue technique videos available immediately upon purchase.
- Total of 7 videos and 47 minutes of content
- Videos cover the shoulder, forearm, neck, and low back
- Soft tissue ebook available and added to everyone’s accounts in approximately 2 weeks
- Soft tissue hard copy booklet shipped out on October 15th (shipping rates apply)
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given well over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013, and he developed his EXSTORE system, which he currently teaches to doctors and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines.
Tag: Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more – Anthony Lombadi Review. Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more – Anthony Lombadi download. Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more – Anthony Lombadi discount.motor points of face. motor points of upper limb. motor points of lower limb. motor points of radial nerve. motor points of body
Only today, Acupuncture for Motor Points, Musculoskeletal and more – Anthony Lombadi – Price $57. You will be supported lifetime.