Purchase Analytics and Data Mastery – Justin Rondeau , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
At Last, You'll Have A Powerful Analytics Dashboard That Will Help You…
Make Smart Business Decisions
(HINT: The process looks something like this…)
According to Google, about 90% of websites have installed Google Analytics…
…yet only 30% of people actually LOG IN to look at their analytics dashboard.
Pretty bad, right?
Hold on—it gets worse.
Of that 30% who log in, most people don't know what they're doing or what to look for. They just see a scrambled mass of numbers that don't actually *say* anything.
Sure, they know their average bounce rate is 54.99%…
But what does that mean?
How can they be sure it's accurate?
And most importantly…
What are they supposed to DO about it?
That's where you come in.
As a Certified Data Analyst, you'll have a rare and valuable skillset.
You'll have the ability to collect & analyze data as tool to answer TOUGH business questions, such as:
- "Why has our average order value dropped, and what can we do to fix the problem ASAP?"
- "Which blog topics are bringing us the most engagement and leads?"
- "How can we find out what are people saying about us online (without reading through thousands of comments every day)?"
- "Where should we put our advertising budget to get the best results? And should we be spending more, less, or the same?"
- "Why did our last email promo perform so well, and how can we recreate that success in our next send?"
So how do you do it?
And how do you do it over & over again, using a consistent and repeatable process?
To answer that question, there's one thing you have to understand…
There Are 4 "Lenses" Through Which You Can Look At Your Data
We call it "The Analyst's Toolkit":
Whenever there's a change in your business, these are the 4 "lenses" you can use to help determine the cause:
Historical: How does this data compare to your baseline in the past?
External: Did something happen outside of your company that could have caused the change?
Internal: Have you made any strategic changes that could explain it?
Contextual: Are you putting this data in the proper context?
If it all seems complicated, it's really not.
In fact, once you understand the process it makes analyzing data much simpler & easier!
You'll never find yourself blindly clicking through your analytics dashboard again…
Because you'll have a step-by-step process to answer ANY question that arises in your business.
Just how valuable is this skill? You be the judge…
Get Analytics and Data Mastery – Justin Rondeau, Only Price $77
FACT: Without Data Analysts, Business Owners Are Flying Blind
Any business owner, CEO, or manager worth their salt (and their salary) should be smart enough to realize…
…that they have no friggin' clue what's going on in their business.
Sure, they have hunches… Intuitions… Guesses…
But without data to back up those intuitions, they're flying blind.
It's like they're driving a car at night…
With the headlights turned off.
And as the data expert in your company, you're the only person with the power to turn on the lights.
Do you realize how valuable that skill is to an employer?
As the resident data expert, you can do much more than earn a hefty salary.
You can be the HERO in your company!
You'll be the one who recognizes a huge opportunity hidden in the numbers.
You'll be the one who discovers a big problem and solves it before it has a chance to wreak havoc.
And whenever someone has a question… or a suggestion… or an idea…
Who do you think they're going to come to for advice?
They're going to come to YOU.
Because you'll be the only one with the tools and the expertise to discover what's really going on in your company and know how to use that information to make intelligent, data-driven decisions.
And you're going to master those tools right here, in this certification class. You'll learn things like:
- The exact same strategies we use here at DigitalMarketer to collect data, analyze it, and make smart data-driven decisions about our business
- How to build a complete analytics dashboard that reveals the overall health of your company in one glance
- Why it's essential to remove outliers to avoid misleading data so you don't make bad decisions (along with the exact formulas to do it)
- How to calculate the lifetime value of a customer (this is ESSENTIAL if you want to know how much you can afford to spend to acquire new customers at a profit)
- An 8-step flowchart that shows you an easy, step-by-step process for turning raw numbers into meaningful actions
- How to set up full-funnel tracking so that you can immediately plug any leaky buckets in your systems and optimize the steps that will generate the biggest results
- Why you MUST contextualize your data to make sense of it, and how to use "The Analyst's Toolkit" to find out what's REALLY going on in your business
- How to measure customer satisfaction using metrics like refund rate, churn rate, and our custom-built membership retention report
- Why you should be tracking the banner click % for each blog post to measure how well it creates interest in your product or service
- How to keep a finger on the pulse of your audience using Reputation Score and a Qualitative Trend Report
- How to track visitor recency and use it to gauge the effectiveness of your company's branding efforts
- The "Retargeting Naming System" that makes tracking your funnel performance super simple (this is the *key* to diagnosing the health of your entire sales funnel)
- How to identify the critical 3-5 data points for YOUR business (no matter the size), how to track them, and how to use this data to actually generate more leads and sales
- How you can use digital analytics to measure the impact of your company's OFFline marketing (this will really impress your boss)
- How to accurately track your all-important monetary metrics including sales, average order value, and revenue per visitor
- How to identify which traffic sources are most valuable to your business (using our custom-made UTM Parameter Builder)
- Why you can't rely on averages or aggregates, and how to drill down to meaningful specifics instead
- How to analyze the performance of each channel in your marketing so you can make intelligent decisions about how to scale your business
- What "Cohort Analysis" is, and how to use this advanced tool to learn more about the true value of your membership program
- How to measure your share of search to compare your company's performance against your competitors
No one can make strategic business-building decisions without the right data.
No you, not me, not your boss, not Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, or even Steve Jobs in his prime…
Is it any wonder, then, why data analysts are SO CRITICAL to the success of every company in the world?
If you're interested in becoming a "Analytics & Data Master," then I have one question for you…
Are You A "Doer"…or Just a "Talker?"
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who "walk the talk" from the ones who merely…
That's the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don't just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren't researchers. We aren't journalists.
We're business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF…
…so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they're talking about.
And that's why we created the "Analytics & Data Mastery" course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of "open sourcing" our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we're now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we're making it available to YOU…
What You'll Learn In This Course
Learn how to define what kind of metrics you should pull depending on your end business goals. Once you identify which of the four major categories you want to focus on – top of funnel, middle of funnel, bottom of funnel and retention/monetization – you can pull meaningful data to advance your goals.
The Data "Lenses"
Discover different ways to sort and analyze data to get actionable results you can improve upon. Whether you're comparing past and present numbers or looking into how changes in your industry affect your business, you'll know how to crunch the numbers and find solutions.
Convert Raw Numbers
Use this 8-step flowchart for an easy, step-by-step process for turning raw numbers into meaningful actions. No longer will you start at a page full of numbers and wonder what they mean or how can be useful in advancing your business' goals.
Top Traffic Sources
Identify which traffic sources are most valuable to your business using our custom-made UTM Parameter Builder. Using consistent UTMs for new campaigns will speed up your ability to track page traffic and progress.
The certification interface makes it easy for you to consume the content and track your progress.
You'll learn how to apply the analyst toolkit to your business so you can ask the right questions, find the right opportunity, and grow your business.
Analytics & Data Mastery Course Details
In this 7-hour course, you'll learn how to curate, read and apply data to grow your business.
An Introduction to Data Analysis
- Lesson 1: Introduction from the Instructors
- Lesson 2: Here's What To Expect
- Lesson 3: What Data Analysis Is (And What It Can Do for Your Business)
- Lesson 4: Why All Business Must Be Data-Driven
- Lesson 5: Analysis and the Funnel
- Lesson 6: What Data Matters to Business
- Lesson 7: Data Analysis Building Blocks
Data Collection Strategies
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Google Analytics Layout & Understanding
- Lesson 3: Introduction to Google Analytics Segments
- Lesson 4: Tracking Site Visitors
- Lesson 5: Using the UTM Parameter Builder
- Lesson 6: Pulling CRM & eCommerce Data
- Lesson 7: Pulling Paid Traffic Data
- Lesson 8: Creating and Naming Retargeting Lists
- Lesson 9: Starting with Data
- Lesson 10: Finding Outliers with Math
Top of Funnel Analytics
- Lesson 1: Top of Funnel Goals & KPIs
- Lesson 2: New Visitors
- Lesson 3: Direct Visitors
- Lesson 4: Retargeting & Segmentation
- Lesson 5: Total Visits
- Lesson 6: Top of Funnel Deep Dive Metrics
- Lesson 7: Channel Splits
- Lesson 8: Bounce Rate
- Lesson 9: Branded Search Volume
- Lesson 10: Top of Funnel Pixeling
- Lesson 11: Visits
- Lesson 12: Applying Top of Funnel Metrics
Middle of Funnel Analytics
- Lesson 1: Middle of Funnel Goals & KPIs
- Lesson 2: Visitor Recency
- Lesson 3: Banner Click %
- Lesson 4: Leads Generated
- Lesson 5: Tracking Middle of Funnel Retargeting Lists
- Lesson 6: Direct Visitor Count
- Lesson 7: Middle of Funnel Deep Dive Metrics
- Lesson 8: Social Media Followers
- Lesson 9: Banner Click % at the Post Level
- Lesson 10: Number of Comments
- Lesson 11: Number of Social Shares
- Lesson 12: Applying Middle of Funnel Metrics
Bottom of Funnel Analytics
- Lesson 1: Bottom of Funnel Goals & KPIs
- Lesson 2: Number of Goods Sold
- Lesson 3: Retargeting & Segments
- Lesson 4: Average Order Value
- Lesson 5: Revenue Per Visitor
- Lesson 6: Days to Conversion
- Lesson 7: Bottom of Funnel Deep Dive Metrics
- Lesson 8: Channel Split (Offers)
- Lesson 9: Bounces (Offers)
- Lesson 10: Promo Email Campaigns
- Lesson 11: Funnel Evaluation
- Lesson 12: Applying Bottom of Funnel Metrics
Retention and Monetization Analytics
- Lesson 1: Retention & Monetization Goals & KPIs
- Lesson 2: Membership Retention Report
- Lesson 3: Traffic ROI Report
- Lesson 4: Refund Report
- Lesson 5: Monetization Funnel Conversion Rate
- Lesson 6: Retention & Monetization Deep Dive Metrics
- Lesson 7: Content Email Metrics
- Lesson 8: Cohort Analysis
- Lesson 9: Reputation Score
- Lesson 10: Qualitative Trend Report
- Lesson 11: Customer Lifetime Value
- Lesson 12: Applying retention & Monetization Metrics
Running a Data Driven Business
- Lesson 1: Analytic Decision Making
- Lesson 2: Applying the Analyst's Toolkit
- Lesson 3: Segments & Drilling Down
- Lesson 4: Analytic Trends
- Lesson 5: Business Analyses to Start Immediately
- Lesson 6: Transitioning from Reactive to Proactive Analysis
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- The Analytics & Data Mastery Course
- 7 Core Modules
- 72 Video Lessons
- 11 Handouts
- 7 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Analytics & Data Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Analytics & Data Specialist
- Tuition: $495
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 7 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 3 – 7 Days
How It Works
TAKE THE COURSE
The course is a 7 hour intensive training, with 72 lessons, 11 handouts, 7 quizzes, & a final exam.
PASS THE TEST
70% or better is required to pass the exam. You have 3 attempts to pass.
DISPLAY YOUR BADGE
You'll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a printable certificate for framing.
Get Analytics and Data Mastery – Justin Rondeau, Only Price $77
Tag: Analytics and Data Mastery – Justin Rondeau Review. Analytics and Data Mastery – Justin Rondeau download. Analytics and Data Mastery – Justin Rondeau discount.