Purchase Ashi Garami Fundamentals – Gustavo Gasperin , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
One of the biggest challenges most BJJ students face is connecting techniques together, aka building a "game".
Knowing how to execute a single technique is great, but what if your opponent defends it? Do you have any follow-ups or are you just going to reset and start over?
Ashi Garami Fundamentals is not your typical instructional video with dozens of isolated techniques that are not even linked to each other. We’ve organized all the info, connected all the techniques together in a predictable system, and given you a solid plan to be executed.
The focus of this Course is on building a solid foundation for your Leglock and Open Guard game, by utilizing the Ashi Garami and Single Leg X-Guard as powerful control positions, and the Ankle Lock as the primary submission attack.
Once your opponent enters into the "system", whether he/she is standing up (Single Leg X-Guard) or on the ground (Ashi Garami), you will be in attacking mode. With several counters and recounters for your opponent's most common defenses, you will be always one step ahead, threatening him/her with sweeps and Ankle Lock submissions.
Although we touch upon more advanced Leglock submissions and positions, this Course is geared to the beginner student who wants to develop a solid foundation and still be able to compete and apply the techniques under the IBJJF rules.
The core curriculum is 100% IBJJF legal for all Belts, including White. No knee-reaping, no illegal submissions.
Gi or Nogi, no problem. We give helpful pointers for both styles!
Please Note: You are purchasing a DIGITAL product – you will not receive a physical DVD.
- 1. The Ashi Garami Position
- 2. Arm Positioning For The Ankle Lock
- 3. Finishing the Ankle Lock
- 4. Adjusting The Ankle Lock
- 5. Entries From Top Position
- 6. Countering Early Defenses
- 7. Tripod Ankle Lock And Options
- 8. Tripod Ankle Lock As First Option
- 9. Knee Torque Submission And Options
- 10. Single Leg X-Guard Position
- 11. Single Leg X-Guard Entries
- 12. Mount Escape Into Single Leg X-Guard
- 13. Standard Sweep And Variations
- 14. The Assis Sweep And Options
- 15. Finishes From Top Side Ashi Garami
- 16. Modified X-Guard Tripod Sweep
- 17. Single Leg X-Guard Tripod Sweep
- 18. Transition To X-Guard
- 19. X-Guard To The Back
- 20. Mount Escape Reentry
- 21. Modified X-Guard Sweep
- 22. Countering The Back Step
- 23. Straight Ankle Lock Early Defenses
- 24. Straight Ankle Lock Defense
- 9 Bonus Leglock Videos
Get Ashi Garami Fundamentals – Gustavo Gasperin , Only Price $17
Tag: Ashi Garami Fundamentals – Gustavo Gasperin Review. Ashi Garami Fundamentals – Gustavo Gasperin download. Ashi Garami Fundamentals – Gustavo Gasperin discount. ashi garami fundamentals. ashi garami translation. ashi garami sweep. ashi garami entry. ashi garami to saddle. ashi garami fundamentals review. ashi garami defense.