Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful and Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful and Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester
Volatile, hostile, exasperating, and frequently in crisis, individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) leave everyone in their path confused, frustrated, or even frightened.
In therapy, clients with BPD quickly wear you out as they attempt to undermine therapeutic boundaries and turn therapy into an endless series of crises to manage.
You’re left feeling frustrated and ineffective as your treatment efforts fall short again and again with clients who find comfort in chaos.
But it doesn’t need to be this way!
In this recording, Dr. Gregory W. Lester will guide you through cutting-edge methods, empirically-proven to manage and treat the behavior of this often-bewildering client population.
Watch him as he reveals critical details on the successful treatment of BPD that you’ve never heard before.
And not only do the unique treatment strategies he’ll share work, but his expert guidance will give you the confidence you need to more skillfully calm down escalations, reduce self-harming behaviors, and diminish crises at your very next session.
Don’t miss out – this practical, hands-on seminar recording is a must-have training for all clinicians, purchase today!
- Describe the evolution and cause of Borderline Personality Disorder as it relates to clinical practice.
- Evaluate effective techniques to assess and diagnose Borderline Personality Disorder to improve treatment outcomes.
- Articulate when a management approach would be best to improve client behavior and reduce Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms.
- Assess six criteria to determine if a treatment intervention would be more effective than a management intervention for a Borderline Personality Disorder client to inform the clinician’s choice of interventions.
- Discover interventions to diminish self-harm and suicidal behaviors to improve client level of functioning.
- Summarize techniques to assist the clinician in managing countertransference in session.
What You Need to Know that You’ve Never Heard Before
- Evolution of the disorder and why it matters
- 3 critical concepts to understand for successful treatment outcomes
- Why BPD is so often misunderstood
- Reality of psychopharmacology and its effects on BPD
- Cutting-edge data and its implications for effective interventions
- Predictors in children that indicate future BPD diagnosis
Unique Assessment and Diagnostic Considerations for BPD
- The single biggest predictor of treatment success
- Key to assessing BPD – learn the proper order for interventions to be effective
- DSM-5® criteria, ranked by importance
- Common features you won’t find in the DSM-5®
- 5-step process to confidently identify and diagnose BPD
- Avoid misdiagnosis with an accurate differential diagnosis assessment
A Step-by-Step Guide to Create a Treatment Plan that Works
- Determine “treatability” of a BPD client
- Treating vs. managing BPD
- Critical preparation to determine proper intervention approach
- The structure that makes all interventions effective
- Utilize maladaptive BPD behaviors as teaching mechanism
Successful Approaches to Manage Difficult Behaviors
- What is “management” and how will it help my clients?
- 6 reasons to manage rather than treat a BPD client
- When to utilize a management context
- 5 must-have management approaches
- De-mental health-izing
- Facilitating specificity
- Empty context
- Didactic Education
Treatment Interventions to Repair the Disordered Self
- 6 criteria to determine if treatment is appropriate for your client
- Attainable treatment goals to improve client functioning
- 4 evidence-based treatment options
- Transference-focused Psychotherapy-Object-Relations Psychotherapy
- DBT – Behaviorist Psychotherapy
- Schema therapy – Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Mentalization-based treatment – Attachment-Based Psychotherapy
Strategies to Keep Your Clients Safe from Self-Harm and Suicidal Behaviors
- Reality of risk factors for BPD clients
- Assessment to determine which self-harm category BPD clients fall into
- Essential distinctions to know:
- Parasuicidal behavior
- Chronic suicidality
- Acute suicidality
- Strategies to manage non-lethal suicidal behavior
- How to protect yourself legally if a client commits suicide
Practitioner Issues – Precautionary Techniques
- Prepare for sessions – what your internal dialogue should look like
- How to recognize and end a power struggle
- 5 subtle signs your boundaries are slipping
- How to handle common counter-transference problems
- De-escalate emotional blackmail and manage liability
Tag: Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Review. Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester download. Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester discount.
Only today, Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful and Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester – Price $35. You will be supported lifetime.