Purchase Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice: The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Resolve boundary conflicts and ethical dilemmas in business and with clients
- The importance of utilizing the word NO
- Social Media myths and boundary setting
- Learn and develop skills for boundary setting around self-care
Are you having trouble saying “No” to clients?
Do you struggle with establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries?
Do you avoid setting boundaries for fear of losing a client?
As clinicians we come face to face with “gray areas” on a daily basis and skate around potential issues that could put our businesses, clinical work or clients in jeopardy. We struggle with setting boundaries personally and professionally and it ultimately has a negative impact on the clients we serve.
Latasha Matthews MA, LPC, CPCS, CPLC will use activities, vignettes and practical business experience to discuss the boundary issues and dilemmas that exist (and are often overlooked and swept aside) that could impact your business, your bottom line and your clients. Develop the confidence needed to address complex boundaries issues in clinical practice.
- Establish how the ACA Code of Ethics applies to boundary setting in private practice/clinical practice.
- Consider ethical dilemmas clinicians face surrounding boundary setting with respect to utilizing technology with clients in clinical practice.
- Articulate the financial burdens clinicians experience that could cause ethical dilemmas in clinical practice.
- Establish ethical practices to ensure client safety, maintain confidentiality and obtain informed consent when utilizing telemental health services.
- Determine how counselor impairment influences the therapeutic relationship and identify ethical strategies to minimize the potential impact on the client.
- Establish clear ethical guidelines to address the potential for a dual relationship with a client in a clinical setting.
Ethical and moral principles regarding boundary setting
- Levels of ethical practice
- Ethical decision making
The need for boundaries in a clinical/private practice setting
- What is needed in a sound informed consent
- Boundary crossing and the necessity of dual relationships
- What healthy boundaries looks like
- Boundary tips
Technology and boundary setting
- Keeping clients safe as you prepare for the use of telemental health
- Social media myths and boundary setting
- Marketing and boundary setting
- Challenges business owners face in setting solid business enhancing boundaries
- Client retention: When to refer and to whom
Ethical financial dilemmas and boundary setting
- Addressing money: Relationship with money and money beliefs
- The importance of ethical fee setting
- Knowing your WHY and business planning
How counselor impairment impacts the therapeutic relationship
- Boundary setting in self-care
- Critical stress factors clinicians face
- Self-confidence and using the word NO to set boundaries
- How burnout, vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue impacts the therapeutic relationship
Explore positive outcomes in private-practice/clinical work
- Benefits of boundary setting to the clinician, client, community and the profession
Get Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice: The Best Ethical Practices of author Latasha Matthews only price 79$
Tag: Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice: The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews Review. Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice: The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews download. Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice: The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews discount.