Purchase Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
GET Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose
Module 1 Start with Why
- Module 1 Start with Why.txt
- Module 1.1 – Your Values – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 1.2 – Your Podcast Topic – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 1.3 – Your 1000 True Fans – London Real Academy.MP4
Module 2 Discover your 1,000 True Fans
- Module 2 Discover your 1 000 True Fans – London Real Academy.png
- Module 2.1 – Your 1000 True Fans – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 2.2 – Your Competition – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 2.3 – Your Prototype – London Real Academy.MP4
Module 3 Build Your Cutting-edge Platform
- Module 3 Build Your Cutting edge Platform – London Real Academy.png
- Module 3.1 – Your Podcast Name – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 3.2 – Choose Your Equipment – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 3.2 B – How to Record Your First Episode.mp4
- Module 3.3 – Set Up Your Platform – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 3.3B How to Use ShoutEngine to Submit Your Feed to iTunes – Broadcast Yourself.mp4
Module 4 Book Your Guests
- Module 4 Book Your Guests – London Real Academy.png
- Module 4.1 – Finding The Right Guests – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 4.2 – How To Approach Guests – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 4.3 – Guest Confirmation – London Real Academy.MP4
Module 5 Broadcast Your First Conversation
- Module 5 Broadcast Your First Conversation – London Real Academy.png
- Module 5.1 – Guest Preparation – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 5.2 – Your First Interview – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 5.3 – Minimalist Post Production – London Real Academy.MP4
Module 6 Join the Top 1% Keys to Interview Mastery
- Module 6 Join the Top 1 Keys to Interview Mastery – London Real Academy.png
- Module 6.1 – How to Open, Lead & Close Your Conversation – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 6.2 – Your Pre-Interview Ritual – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 6.3 – Your Interview Style – London Real Academy.MP4
Module 7 10X Your Audience
- Module 7 10X Your Audience – London Real Academy.png
- Module 7.1 – Your Surround Sound Strategy – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 7.2 – Your Joint Venture Partners – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 7.3 – How To Deal With Haters – London Real Academy.MP4
Module 8 Launch Your Podcast
- Module 8 Launch Your Podcast – London Real Academy.png
- Module 8.1 – Your Launch Day – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 8.2 – Your Podcast Marketing Blueprint – London Real Academy.MP4
- Module 8.3 – Your Long Term Podcast Goals – London Real Academy.MP4
Broadcast Yourself Q1 18 – London Real Academy.png
Live Calls link.url
Want to find something you’re passionate about that you can pour yourself into?
INTRODUCING BROADCAST YOURSELF, THE “EVERYTHING INCLUDED” PROGRAM TO TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A SUCCESSFUL, WORLD-CLASS PODCAST
Find your life’s purpose, connect with high-level influencers, and impact thousands of lives
Based on the system responsible for 80+ million podcast downloads and 218,805 Youtube subscribers.
Picture yourself sitting face to face with Arnold Schwarzenegger
Your heart is racing as your palms start to sweat. You try to be cool, but all you can think is:
“I can’t believe this is happening.”
For the next two hours, you have a deep and engaging conversation.
At one point, he goes off on the importance of finishing what you start. His intensity is so strong you can feel something inside you shift. It’s like you’re absorbing his lesson on a deeper level. You can tell your days of procrastinating and leaving things unfinished are over.
Next thing you know, it’s time to wrap-up. Arnold makes you promise to have him on again. Because your show was more fun than most of the interviews he does.
Afterward, you sit down to check your email.
The first message is a three-page story from a man you’ve never met.
He tells you about how he struggled for years, feeling worthless and alone. And how it all turned around the day he stumbled across your podcast.
That’s right; you have a podcast.
One that reaches tens of thousands of listeners every single month.
And lets you connect with inspiring people and share your ideas with the world.
But that’s just the start.
Doing this show has transformed you more than any book, course, or weekend retreat ever could.
Talking out your ideas with inspiring people week after week has helped you get clear on what truly motivates you.
So you’re able to spend your days doing what you love — exploring topics you care about and opening people’s minds to your ideas.
Now, you wake up excited to see what the day will bring. And go to bed feeling accomplished and fulfilled.
On top of that, doing regular interviews has taught you how to open up and connect effortlessly.
So your relationships are deeper, more meaningful, and more people want to be around you.
This show that began as a hobby has now become a lucrative lifestyle business. One that pays better than your old 9-5, gives you complete freedom, and helped you launch your own mini-empire.
The change has been so dramatic you can barely even recognize the old you.
You no longer feel like you’re sitting on the sidelines, watching other people have happy, successful lives doing what they love.
With a nagging feeling that there must be something wrong with you — that you’re broken.
You’re no longer the cog in someone else’s machine. Punching the clock each day at a job that doesn’t inspire you. Doing work you don’t care about.
You’re not going through life on autopilot — having the same conversations with the same people day after day. Only to lay in bed at night wondering, “What’s it all for? Is this it?”
And you stopped having those days where you’d wake up feeling like crap. Thinking “I haven’t done anything with my life…”
This complete life upgrade all came from a single decision you made.
A decision that was scary at first but forced you to play big and take your life to the next level.
The decision to broadcast yourself — and share your ideas with the world.
How podcasting forces you to find your purpose
Hi, my name is Brian Rose, founder, and host of London Real TV.
In six years, our show went from nothing to getting 50 million audio downloads, attracting 80,000+ email subscribers and 218,805 Youtube subscribers.
I’ve been fortunate enough to interview hundreds of inspiring people, including Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, Dorian Yates, Wyclef Jean, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
What began as me talking to my friends in my bedroom has grown into a 7-figure lifestyle business with fans all over the world.
In this letter, you’re going to see how you can do the same.
How you can create a successful podcast that lets you find and live your purpose.
And connect with inspiring people, while impacting thousands of lives around the world
You’ll even see how you can use it to launch a 6 or 7-figure lifestyle business that lets you live life on your terms. And how you can build it in a fraction of the time it took me.
Let me explain:
For the first 40 years of my life, I was a mess.
I spent my 20’s and 30’s at sensible jobs earning good money. But I was never happy.
By 2011, it felt I was on autopilot.
Every day, I’d come home from work to an empty apartment. I’d plop on the couch, watch Mad Men, and go to sleep. Then do it all over again.
On payday, I’d see the number in my bank account get bigger. But I’d look at it and think “So what? What’s this all for?”
It felt as if I was waiting for something to happen. For some “ah-ha” moment where I’d say “This is what I’m meant to do with my life!”
But that “ah-ha!” moment never came.
Around that time, I stumbled across the Joe Rogan podcast.
It blew me away.
Because here was a guy having real conversations. Talking about life, success, happiness, failure, spirituality, politics, and other important topics in an open, honest way you’d never see in the mainstream media (I’m looking at you, BBC.)
I had two immediate thoughts:
1) Why aren’t more people talking about this stuff? — 2) I want more of this in my life
It was a rude awakening. I realised I’d been having pointless conversations every day.
“How was your weekend? Did you see the Manchester United match? I got drunk on Saturday!”
I didn’t care about this stuff. I didn’t even like half the people I was talking to!
I wanted to talk about things that mattered, and connect with people in a deeper and more meaningful way.
At the same time, I had this itch to create something I could feel proud of and would leave a legacy.
So in 2013, I decided to broadcast myself — the same way Joe Rogan did.
I invited friends and people around town to come over so I could interview them. Then, I put the videos on Youtube.
When I told friends and family about it, they thought I was insane.
It’s not like I had any special knowledge or accomplishments to share.
One friend even looked me dead in the eye and said:
“Brian Rose talking about emotions? That’s the craziest F-ing thing I ever heard.”
Nobody supported me. When I sent friends a link to my show, they said they were “too busy” to listen.
They wouldn’t even like my Facebook page!
For a long time, the show got zero traction. But I kept doing it.
Because during that first year, I realised the show had given me something far more valuable than “likes.”
Having these deep, meaningful conversations gave me a chance to talk out my ideas. Which helped me get clear on who I was, what I stood for, and what I wanted out of life.
For the first time in 40 years, I felt a sense of purpose. I was on a mission to spread ideas, break down barriers, and share inspiring stories with the world.
I finally had something I was passionate about I could pour myself into. And I was creating something I was proud of.
But this was just the tip of the iceberg.
Because when I looked back on that first year of podcasting, I realised my life had improved 10X in almost every way
Become a 10X Better You, Year After Year
Having a show became an excuse to connect with amazing people. After a year, I’d gone from an introverted loner to having dozens of incredible new friends.
And doing interviews trained me to focus more on others. I became more open, less selfish, and able to connect deeply with almost anyone. This made my relationships — especially the one with my girlfriend — 10X better.
And now that I was doing something I felt passionate about, I was happier and more confident than ever.
All that came from the first year of doing the show.
As time went on, this “total life upgrade” continued year after year. And in bigger and more profound ways.
For example, I realised that sitting across from powerful people and diving deeply into their lives changes you.
When the $50 billion dollar man Dan Pena sits across from you screaming “Just fucking do it!”, it sticks with you. You absorb that attitude. You can’t help but throw your excuses out the window and take massive action in you life. Then accomplish things you’ve been putting off for years..
When 6X Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates looks you in the eye and talks about your ability to reinvent yourself, it hits you on a visceral level. You feel a sense of control over your life you’ve never had before — and it stays with you.
And when best-selling author Simon Sinek challenges you to connect with your “why,” you do it. As a result, you connect with a deeper drive and motivation that’s been laying dormant inside you.
It felt as if anytime I’d sit down with someone, a part of my system would be reprogrammed. I’d soak up the best parts of them almost through osmosis and come out a better man.
And this happened nearly every. Single. Time. Even when I was interviewing friends and unknown people around London.
After six years, I could barely even recognize the man I was before.
The old Brian Rose was selfish, alone, and secretly miserable.
Had I never started the show, I wouldn’t have grown at such a staggering rate. I’d 100% still be trapped in that bachelor life I’d grown so tired of.
But this show made me a 10X better man year after year.
It helped me impact thousands of lives, connect with amazing people, and go from feeling lonely and “stuck” to thriving both personally and professionally.
Even if London Real never had a single listener or made a dime, I’d still do it because the personal transformation you undergo hosting your podcast is that powerful.
It’s not just me.
In 2012, I challenged listeners to start their own shows. Because I knew the life-changing benefits that were waiting for them.
A handful of people were brave enough to try. Here’s what they have to say.”
Of course, having a show is even more fun when it attracts listeners and brings in revenue.
I’ll share some of the specific growth and monetisation strategies I use in a moment. And show how you can build a loyal audience and monetise in far less time than it took me.
But first, it’s important you realise that right now is hands-down the best time to start a podcast.
Get Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose, Only Price $139
Why 2017 Is the Best Year to Start a Podcast
Just look at the numbers.
Recently, Edison Research surveyed thousands of people to find the latest trends in podcasting.
From 2013 to 2017, the number of people in the US who listen to podcasts every month doubled.
It shot from 12% to 24%. Now, an estimated 67 million people listen to podcasts every month — and that’s only in America! It doesn’t even include Europe, Asia, or the rest of the world, where most of our listeners come from.
It’s an impressive number. But the exciting part is how that number could easily double or triple in the next few years.
But that’s just the start.
In 2016, the number of cars rolling off the line with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto rose by 50%. As this trend continues, more and more people will be tearing through podcasts as they drive.
So it can be your voice blasting through their speakers as they drive to work or go on a long road trip.
The audience is massive and it’s only getting larger.
At the same time, it’s never been easier to get your show in front of people.
Today, you can leverage platforms like iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Facebook, and Youtube to make your show available to hundreds of millions of users
You don’t even need a website or tech skills.
Why you don’t need any tech skills at all to run a successful podcast
All you need for a successful show is a microphone, a computer, and basic recording software.
If the technology scares you, then I have great news.
It’s never been easier to record, edit, and upload your podcast. If you can follow the recipe for chocolate chip cookies, you can handle this no problem.
Now, back when I started, I had to teach myself everything.
Despite having a degree from MIT, I’d get so frustrated at times I wanted to hurl my computer out the window.
But you can avoid that because you have the benefit of learning from people who came before you.
Imagine having a friend who’s been doing this for years come to your living room, tell you exactly what mic and software to get, then give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to use everything.
You two could plop on the couch on a Saturday afternoon with a beer and you’d become a “podcasting wizard” before dinner.
If you don’t have one of those friends, I got you covered. You’ll see how you can get similar step-by-step guidance a bit further down this page.
Once you have the technology nailed, you can do your show from anywhere. Your living room, the garage, or even a hotel room if you travel a lot.
And the cost for all the equipment is less than you’d pay for a nice dinner for two.
It’s never been easier or more affordable to create a high-quality show you’re proud of.
One that gives you a chance to connect with inspiring people and share ideas that make a real, tangible impact on thousands around the world.
How to stand out and get starting from day one
The Edison Research report mentioned earlier ended their study by saying:
“There are huge underserved potential audiences for new forms of spoken word media.”
So there’s more than enough room out there for your show.
This may seem shocking since there are so many podcasts out there already.
Until you realise a simple truth:
Every day, millions of people search for new podcasts to devour.
They want to learn how to start a business, manage their time, be happy, find out what’s happening in the rugby world, etc.
But they’re not just looking for the most popular content. They’re looking for the most relevant content — the information that fits their specific situation.
This gives you a huge advantage over bigger names because you can scoop up listeners by targeting specific markets and having your unique style.
That second part comes naturally. Because there’s only one you, so whatever show you do is going to have your own unique flavor and twist automatically.
For now, let’s look at how you can stand out.
Imagine you host a show where you talk to 30-something guys about dating in London.
Now picture a 30-something guy who lives in London going online looking for a show to improve his dating life.
He sees a bunch of shows that all look the same.
And then he finds your show. With dozens of episodes that dive deep into the specific fears, problems, and challenges he has. He even gets insight on how to meet women at Piccadilly Circus!
Getting traction in podcasting is no different than getting traction with a new business: It’s all about niching down. Focus on dominating a narrow audience, then expand from there.
A great example of this is The Art of Charm. This top-ranked podcast started off as two guys talking in the basement about their experience meeting women in bars.
They built a loyal following and then expanded into other areas — like business and networking.
Today, they have a 7-figure lifestyle business.
Of course, narrowing your niche is just one strategy for standing out and building an army of loyal fans.
You can also use the “1,000 True Fans Roadmap”, my Surround Sound Strategy, or one of the other attention-grabbing strategies we’ve developed at London Real.
And keep in mind, you don’t need to have the #1 show on iTunes to have success and impact thousands.
If only 1 in 1 million people like your show, you’ll have 7,000 fans.
That’s more than enough to make an impact, change lives, and even build your own successful business. One that lets you quit your job and make a great living doing what you’re passionate about.
In a world of billions of people with varying interests, it’s amazing what kind of ideas can get massive traction.
“Underdog” secrets you need to know to build a successful podcast from scratch
If you want to shave years off your learning curve and launch a successful podcast that attracts thousands of loyal followers, lands you top guests, and lets you build a world-class show you’re proud off, then pay close attention.
In the years I spent building my show, I learned five crucial lessons that can help you launch a successful podcast from scratch.
Until now, I’ve only shared these lessons privately with people I mentor. But you can use them to get your show off to a roaring start. Saving a lot of headaches and making your journey a lot more fun.
How ordinary people can have a captivating show
One of my biggest fears, when I started, was that I was too boring.
So what if I used to be a Wall Street banker? That story isn’t inspiring.
To me, my life was dull — even pathetic.
That’s why I decided not to make my show about me but instead, make it about my guest.
By doing that, I stumbled upon something 95% of podcasters never figure out.
You don’t need to be interesting to have a great show. You just need to be interested.
This is why interviews on big networks like the BBC are a snooze-fest. The interviewer doesn’t care about the person sitting across from them. They’re just there to collect a paycheck.
But if you’re genuinely interested in the person you’re talking to, and they’re willing to open up, an engaging conversation will unfold naturally.
No doubt you’ve experienced this plenty.
Now, there are several things you can do to get your guests comfortable opening up.
For example, my my “Icebreaker Strategy” helps people I interview feel at ease, so they end up sharing hidden fears, struggles, and desires they haven’t even told their partner!
But for now, let’s look at the other half of the equation: being interested.
The key to this is to do something the most hosts never do. It’ll give you a massive leg-up on the majority of the podcasts out there. And help you create world-class content.
All you have to do is spend 15-20 minutes before the show learning about the person you’re talking to.
Again, most hosts don’t do this. And that’s why they ask the same questions, and you hear the same stories over and over.
But when you do your homework, you can skip over dull questions like “Tell me about yourself.”
You can go deeper faster. In 3-5 minutes, you can get to questions like: “How did you rebuild your life after your divorce?”
And that’s when you’re going to have transformational conversations that change you at your core. While at the same time, keep listeners coming back for more. Because you’re having a real conversation. You’re creating real connection that they aren’t getting anywhere else.
Get Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose, Only Price $139
Finding your perfect idea
The moment you decide to do a podcast, you’re going to face what seems like a major hurdle:
picking your topic.
Right now, you may have no idea what you’d talk about.
Or you have so many ideas you don’t know what to pick.
Don’t worry, that’s normal.
Over the years, I’ve mentored dozens of people and helped them start their own shows. Including
Vancouver Real, who got over 40,000 views from a single show.
Helping others get started led me to uncover a step-by-step process for finding your perfect theme — the one that blends the topic you could talk about forever with what people are dying to hear.
We’ll cover that a bit further down.
For now, it’s important you realise that not knowing what your podcast will be about is a good thing. For two reasons.
First, exploring different ideas is exactly how you find out what you’re passionate about.
It’s like dating. You don’t know what you want until you’ve been in a couple relationships Eventually, you realize the hot party girl (or guy) is fun and all, but you’re looking for someone who pushes you to be better.
When it comes to your podcast, you may think you’re passionate about, say, the benefits of meditation.
But then after three shows, you realize you’ve said your piece and are ready to move on.
Not having an idea when you start gives you the chance to find your voice and what matters to you.
Once you’ve done that, you become unstoppable. You tap into a deeper motivation and drive that keeps you going — and makes hosting your show a lot more fun.
Second, even if you have the perfect idea, that can change over time. In fact, I know it will. The show you’ll have 2-3 years from now will look nothing like your first few shows. I promise you that.
Because here’s the thing about your purpose and passions: They’re not always static. They can change month to month or year to year.
That’s why you’ll see me spend weeks doing shows on business or success. Then I change gears completely and explore ideas around spirituality or health.
This is what makes podcasting perfect if you want to spend your time doing things you’re passionate about. It forces you to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s interesting and exciting to you even as your interests evolve.
So you won’t wake up in 10 years wondering “What have I been doing with my life?” You’ll stay connected to who you are and what matters to you. So you can keep doing what you love year after year.
How to stay booked with quality guests
- If you’re worried you’ll have to email 100 people just to get your first 2-5 guests, I’ve got good news.
- That’s not the case at all.
- Right now, you have countless instructors, professors, artists, soldiers, doctors, entrepreneurs, and more in your town (or in your Facebook groups) with fascinating stories to tell.
- The vast majority of them would be thrilled to talk in-depth about their lives and ideas.
- So you can create a high-value show just by talking with people around you.
- That’s how we built London Real.
- We interviewed friends, family, and people in town we thought were interesting. Once we had a few shows under our belt, we could attract bigger names.
Speaking of which, that’s easier than you think. You can land big name guests so long as you do these two things:
- – Have a track record of quality shows where you let your guest talk and make them look good (which is rare — but not hard)
- – Have a “mission” these people can rally behind
That’s how we landed 6X Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates. He was turning down offers from major news outlets with much larger audiences.
But we gave him a chance to voice his ideas. And he believed in our mission of sharing inspiring stories and opening people’s minds. So he did our show.
Another great example is Olive, a mentee of mine and founder of New York Real.
Despite not having a massive list, she got best selling author James Altucher to be on her show.
Without a track record of creating great content — and having a cause he could believe in — this conversation may never have happened.
Once you have that first big name, your show can explode overnight.
That’s exactly what happened with us and Dorian. That first interview now has over 584,000 views! Before that, we were lucky to get 5,000.
But even better, these guests can turn into business partners, mentors, and even friends
Before you know it, you’ll have a huge network of inspiring people you can lean on anytime.
Tapping into a never-ending stream of content ideas
The more shows time you spend connecting with people and learning from them, the more content ideas burst out of you.
For example, when I interviewed Ido Portal (coach of UFC champion Conor McGregor,) I didn’t know what “movement practices” were. Neither did most of my listeners.
But it was fascinating. It quickly became one of our most popular shows.
There was so much to explore that we did several follow-up episodes. And I began reaching out to more people in the fitness world because I had all these questions.
As you get moving, ideas will bubble up constantly.
if they ever stall, you can always turn to your listeners for feedback. This will help you find topics people want to hear that you’re eager to talk about.
These two things will help you crank out fresh content almost effortlessly. So you can attract a loyal following and continually feel excited about what you’re creating.
Turn your podcast into a 6 or 7-figure lifestyle business
- For the first three years, my show was bleeding money.
- Because I thought the only way to get paid was through sponsorships. But I didn’t have a big following and was terrified ads would alienate my audience.
- Since then, I’ve learned there are much more profitable ways to generate income from your show. Some of them don’t require a huge audience and can make you even more popular with your fans.
- Let’s look at the main ways you can earn revenue through your show.
- They are:
- Coaching/Masterminds — This can be individuals, a group, or a business
- Affiliates — Put links to products on your site and get a commission when people buy through you
- Sponsorships — Ads read before or during your show
- Membership site — A private community where you give support and extra content
- Live events — Invite listeners to a workshop or retreat
- Sell a product or service — Either something you already sell or something you create
- Most podcasters and Youtube stars only focus on sponsorships, which is why most of them are broke.
- You need a massive audience before sponsorship money is enough to pay the bills. You can have tens of thousands of subscribers and still not earn enough from sponsorships to cover rent.
- Now I’ve tested all these myself and will tell you the most profitable and fun choice by far is to sell your own product — such as an online course.
- This is way easier than you think.
- All you have to do is ask your audience for a big challenge they have. Then create a series of recordings (or a mini e-book) that helps them overcome it.
- The first time I sold a course, we brought in over 5-figures within weeks. We’ve since created two other courses that catapulted London Real into a 7-figure business.
This revenue meant I could pour even more resources into my show.
- Now we could make high-quality documentaries. And I could hire staff to grow the business even faster.
- But here’s the best part.
- Selling a course can get your audience to love you even more because it gives you a chance to make a greater impact on their lives.
- For example, I used to get frustrated that people would listen to my show, get inspired, then do nothing. And my listeners were frustrated, too.
- So we created a private community to help people put what they were learning into action.
- And the results were astounding.
- People were starting businesses, building amazing relationships, overcoming lifelong fears and becoming their best selves. Some guys loved it so much they got the course initials tattooed on their leg!
- The path for turning your podcast into a 6 or 7-figure lifestyle business is all laid out.
- Before you know it, you can leave your job and spend 100% of your time doing work you love. And have complete control over how you spend your days.
- It took me six years to monetise my show. But you’ll be able to do that in a fraction of the time it took me. Because you have access to something I would have killed for when I started…
Launch and run your own successful podcast in 5 hours a week or less
For a long time, there was no step-by-step roadmap on how to build a successful, world-class podcast from scratch.
Sure, there are blogs and courses out there. But the ones I tried just overloaded me with information and left me to figure it out myself.
Not only that, they skipped over the two most critical steps in creating a high-quality show.
The first is finding your voice and what you’re passionate about. This is key because once you have all that, your show goes from feeling like a chore to being something you’re excited to do.
The second is the “how-to” for creating top-shelf content. So your show is bursting with inspiring stories and life-changing ideas that captivate your audience and keep them coming back for more.
Most of the material out there just focuses on what microphones or software to use. And while that’s important, it’s a tiny piece of the puzzle.
And that’s why I felt obligated to create something new.
So you could not only master the technical “how-to” stuff in a flash but create an inspiring, thought-provoking show you’re proud of. One that blows the rest of the podcasts out there completely out of the water.
Because now more than ever, people are hungry for real conversation and connection.
And you can be the one who brings it to them.
Get Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose, Only Price $139
What you’ll get
8 Podcasting Mastery Modules
Module 1: Start with Why
This module sets the foundation for everything you do. It’ll force you to find out what truly inspires you and what your show will be about. Once you’re clear on this, you can fly through the other steps
Here’s a look at what’s inside:
- Our 3-step process for combining your interests to find the perfect podcast topic for you. So you can hit the ground running with a show you’re excited about.
- How to craft your North Star Mission Statement. Uncover the core reasons why you’re starting your show and make it a true reflection of who you are. This keeps you motivated over time and makes your podcast something guests and listeners can rally behind.
- Assemble your “mini-audience”. This hand picked group of listeners will give you direct feedback so you can tweak and hone your show early on. This will put you miles ahead of ameature podcasters who take years to figure out what people want to hear.
And much more.
Module 2: Discover your 1,000 true fans
Once you’re clear on your purpose and topic, you’ll uncover your core fans. This way, you’ll know exactly what to talk about to carve a space for yourself and appeal to listeners.
In this module, we’ll cover:
- The “London Real Podcast Sprint”: Based off Google’s famous design sprints, this is where you test your podcast idea so you can make sure it’ll be a hit before you create your first episode.
- Your “1,000 True Fans” Roadmap: See how to align your interests with the gaping holes in the market and generate your first 1,000 fans as fast as possible.
- How to be “competition proof” and get people to see your show as a cut-above the other podcasts out there.
And a lot more.
Module 3: Build your cutting-edge platform
This is where your idea becomes reality. You’ll put everything into place to record your first conversation.
- The perfect microphone and software for you. See my recommendations based on your goals and budget. And avoid complex or expensive tools you don’t need.
- Everything you need to know when it comes to naming your podcast. Including real-life case-studies as well as must-know information regarding copyright and trademark.
- Step-by-step video tutorials on how to use your equipment (so you can master it fast — even if you’re not a “tech person”.)
Plus, much more.
Module 4: Book your guests
This is where you connect with inspiring people and build lasting relationships.
- Proven email templates for getting well-known influencers to say “Yes” to an interview (You’ll see the exact emails I sent people like Dorian Yates that got him on my show — despite the fact I had a tiny following.)
- The London Real Interview Preparation templates — Go into the show knowing exactly what to ask and the key topics that’ll resonate with listeners. I reveal original word-for-word interview documents I prepared for guests including Robert Greene, Graham Hancock and Tim Ferriss.
- The 5 places where you’ll find a non-stop stream of inspiring guests all year long (and how to mine sites like iTunes and Amazon to find high-level people who would love to be interviewed by you.)
And a lot more.
Module 5: Broadcast your first conversation
By the end of this week, you will have your first REAL episode published. I’ll teach you everything from technical setup to interview mindset to publishing your first episode.
- A detailed episode checklist we use every time before we launch an episode. This way, you can sit back and enjoy the conversation knowing it’ll come out sounding great.
- 3 “Instant Rapport” techniques to get your guests comfortable opening up to you (Plus, how to keep the conversation flowing by focusing on one thing.)
- Minimal post-production: How to edit in 1/10 the time the average podcaster takes
And tons more.
Module 6: Join the top 1%: Keys to interview mastery
This is where you blow other podcasts out of the water. Instead of asking the same superficial questions, you’ll go deep and get the real stories and insights that’ll connect with and inspire listeners. Your guests may have so much fun that they’ll want to come back
A few of the things you’ll learn include:
- My pre-interview ritual that gets me over my anxiety and “in the zone” before every interview (Yes, I still get nervous or stumble through awkward conversations if I don’t do this first)
- How to start, lead, and close a conversation while staying in the moment (if you ever get “stuck in your own head,” this will be a game-changer)
- My top techniques for creating deep connection (including the “Ice-breaker strategy” and my “80/20 rule.”) These powerful techniques help you go deep fast. Don’t be surprised when people feel so comfortable they share fears, struggles, and desires they’ve never told anyone before.
Plus, much more.
Module 7: 10X your audience
This module shows you how to get your show in front of the right people. So you can attract a swarm of raving fans who resonate with you and say to their friends “You’ve got to hear this…”.
- An in-depth, behind-the-scenes breakdown of the exact promotion strategies we use to get over 80 million podcast downloads and over 218,000 Youtube subscribers (and how you can apply them to your show)
- The London Real Podcast Marketing Blueprint for building a massive audience in just 15 minutes a day. (This includes my “Surround Sound Strategy” for bringing in a flood of listeners from day one.)
- How to land guest-appearances on well-known podcasts (and win over their listeners, so they tune into your show.)
Plus, way more.
Module 8: Launch your podcast
Here, you’ll learn the nuts and bolts of actually sending your podcast into the world, so millions of people will have access to it.
- How to execute the perfect launch day (Plus, word-for-word templates you can use to generate enormous buzz for your show)
- How to deal with haters and critics so they don’t phase you
- Your Podcast Growth Blueprint — Plan out your next 12 months of content, set S.M.A.R.T goals, and track key “Success Metrics” so you can scale fast
But that’s not all.
If you’re the type of person who likes to have someone hold your feet to the fire, to ensure you take action and avoid excuses, you’re going to love this.
Ready for REAL Accountability™?
- Introducing the Triple-Tiered “leave no man or woman behind” accountability protocol.
- Imagine what it’d be like if you were surrounded by a group of brothers and sisters who literally will NOT let you fail.
- We’ve created a 3-Tiered Accountability protocol to install the safety net and scaffolding that guarantees you don’t slip up while implementing the program.
Here’s what it includes:
REAL accountability #1: 16 Hours of Live Video Calls
First, we have two 1-hour calls a week for 8 weeks. That’s 16 hours of direct accountability.
I’ll get on the phone with you and the rest of the Broadcast Yourself community every Tuesday night throughout the course. There, I’ll help you through that week’s material and make sure you’re not falling behind.
All calls are recorded so if you can’t make one, no problem. You can catch up the next day.
You’ll also have your own “mini-mastermind” group during that time. These are small group calls led by one of my hand-selected podcast coaches. They’re a great place to ask questions and get feedback. They’ll also hold your feet to the fire and make sure you get stuff done.
After the 8-weeks is through, you’ll continue with monthly mastermind calls with your small group for the next year. So you can support each other through your entire journey.
REAL accountability #2: Private Facebook Group
Here you will post your picture and video assignments and connect with the rest of the class in real time in order to stay inspired and accountable.
You’ll also have the chance to get feedback, ask questions, pitch ideas, and network. My team and I will even be in there mixing it up to give you extra guidance and one-on-one support.
If nothing else, it’ll help make the journey a ton of fun
REAL accountability #3: A Dedicated Email Address
Consider this your batline. Anytime you feel yourself losing traction, hit us up, and my team and I will make sure you get through any hurdles or obstacles that threaten your success in the program.
Here’s what London Real graduates have to say about this system.
Your Lifetime Access Starts Today
The moment you join Broadcast Yourself you get access to every module and the community.
The trainings are compatible with your smartphone. So you can take them with you and go through them as you wash dishes, drive your car, or wait in line for coffee.
And you’ll have access to everything for life. So you can go through the course at your pace. If you need to stop for a few weeks for any reason, you can pick up right where you left off.
Six years of “in-the-trenches” lessons crammed into eight power-packed modules
This course isn’t your only option for creating a successful, world-class podcast from scratch.
For example, you could hire a producer to do the tech and admin work and help create your show.
A good one will charge $500 for a 30-minute consultation.
Which means, you could easily spend $10,000 in your first 2-3 months.
Aside from that, you could do it yourself — like I did.
And wait three years before anybody listens. And 4-5 years before you make a dime.
While banging your head against the wall trying to figure out the technology, promotion, and how to create stellar content.
Or you can take the express route.
You can create a high-quality podcast from scratch following the path that’s already laid out for you.
And get support from a community of driven podcasters that have your back every step of the way.
If I could have paid to cut six years off my learning curve, I would have done it in a heartbeat. Because I would have been impacting thousands and earning 7-figures in revenue years earlier.
But this is such a game-changer I want everyone to have the opportunity to do it.
So you can get the entire course today for just $2,997.
And if money is tight, you can spread that out over 12-months.
Meaning you can get started today for only $297.
Tag: Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose Review. Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose download. Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose discount.
Only today, Broadcast Yourself – Brian Rose – Price $135. You will be supported lifetime.