Purchase Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
GET Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger
what you can get:
- #5030 – ‘Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_enrolled_89004.jpg
- #5031 – ‘Welcome Letter I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1368563.jpg
- #5032 – ‘_Summer Reading_ I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1368565.pdf
- #5033 – ‘Module 2 Intro First, a quick housekeeping tip_Now_ Module 2, whaddup_ ✌️ I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lec.jpg
- #5034 – ‘Best Tasks to Use IFTTT For What kinds of tasks are best for IFTTT_Which apps_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1416008.jpg
- #5035 – ‘Best Tasks to Use IFTTT For What kinds of tasks are best for IFTTT_Which apps_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1416008.pdf
- #5036 – ’50+ IFTTT Recipes for Solopreneurs Automate Record KeepingAutomate EmailAutom_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1416536.pdf
- #5037 – ‘Module 2 Homework I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1418411.pdf
- #5038 – ‘Module 3 Intro I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1448042.pdf
- #5039 – ‘Best Tasks to Use It For Which tasks are best for IFTTT vs_ Zapier_What kinds_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1388477.pdf
- #5040 – ‘How Solopreneurs Can Use It AdminWebsiteEmail marketingSocial mediaProductivity I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_890.pdf
- #5041 – ‘Module 3 Homework I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1448880.pdf
- #5042 – ‘Best Tasks to Use It For Which tasks is Alfred best for_ I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1388483.pdf
- #5043 – ‘How Solopreneurs Can Use It PersonalProductivityBloggingCommunicationSocial Media I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_8.pdf
- #5044 – ‘Module 4 Homework I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1474805.pdf
- #5045 – ‘Module 5 Intro I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1388486.pdf
- #5046 – ‘Best Apps to Use It With Built-In FunctionsNative AppsReading & WritingSocial_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1388488.pdf
- #5047 – ‘How Solopreneurs Can Use It Handy Workflows for BusinessTo-Die-For Personal A_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1388489.pdf
- #5048 – ‘How Solopreneurs Can Use It Handy Workflows for BusinessTo-Die-For Personal A_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1388489.pdf
- #5049 – ‘Module 5 Homework I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1497129.pdf
- #5050 – ‘Module 6 Intro I Brittany Berger’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1517535.pdf
- #5051 – ‘Conducting Productivity Audits What is a productivity audit_Why productivity _’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1291223.pdf
- #5052 – ‘Using Keyboard Shortcuts What are keyboard shortcuts_Popular keyboard shortcu_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1291224.pdf
- #5053 – ‘Templating Everything What’s a template_Why do templates help_Types of templa_’ – brittanyberger_teachable_com_courses_89004_lectures_1291225.pdf
- 1-Module 1 Intro – Brittany Berger.TS
- 2-Understanding Automation – Brittany Berger.TS
- 3-Getting Started – Brittany Berger.TS
- 4-Leveling Up Your Workflows – Brittany Berger.TS
- 5-How It Works – Brittany Berger.TS
- 6-How It Works- The Basics – Brittany Berger.TS
- 7 Gmail Rules to Get Your Inbox Under Control.pdf
- 8-Live Walkthrough- Multi-Step Zap Example – Brittany Berger.TS
- 9-How Workflow Works (heh) – Brittany Berger.TS
- Automation Audit Workbook.pdf
- BYOVA Automation App Recommendations.pdf
- BYOVA Quick Reference Sheet.pdf
- How to Automate Your Finances.pdf
- The First 9 Ways to Automate Your Business.pdf
- The Productivity Power-Up Workbook.pdf
You’re a creative entrepreneur or freelancer who doesn’t have enough time to be creative anymore.
Girl, I’ve been there so hard.
You just wanna create awesomeness all day erryday, but all the other parts of your business keep taking over your to-do list…and your life.
You’re super excited to turn your blog or biz into an empire, but everyone keep screaming “OUTSOURCE!,” and you feel like you’re just not there yet.
Can’t you get SOME help in the meantime?!
Sure, you have some systems set up, but let’s be real. They’re janky, not all that organized, and waste more time than they save. And you don’t even know where to begin streamlining them.
(“Workflow…what, huh?” )
And maaaaybe you have a Zapier account set up that you don’t don’t use.
You know you should use it more, but automation’s confusing AF and you don’t wanna.
Solopreneurship has started to suck. And THAT sucks.
But it doesn’t need to.
You solo biz should make you wanna happy dance every single day
So, what if your biz was more like this…
- You don’t have to waste your own time on those admin tasks that crush your soul (you know the ones) until you have a big team to help you out.
- You’re crazypants organized and completely on top of your biz, instead of drowning in unread emails and Slack messages.
- The systems running your biz are #flawless (they woke up like this, they woke up like this)
- And it’s all managed by *easy to use* tools and apps instead of you or your VA, freeing up your time to make that money.
And no, you don’t need to be a tech wiz or super geek to get it started.
To #livethedream, you need to Build Your Own VA!
Build Your Own VA is a self-paced training to help you master workflow automation apps, set your admin systems on autopilot, and say “girl, bye” to boring biz shiz once & for all!
You’ll learn how to use workflow automation tools to slay your systems, tackle your to-do list, and become a freaking queen of productivity.
By the end of the training, you’ll be able to:
- “Outsource” blog admin and promotion to grow your traffic and audience passively while you’re off creating new stuff somewhere. From uploading new blog posts to sharing on social, you’ll have automation on point.
- Offload the most annoying and time-consuming parts of online business admin. Stop spending time managing your inbox to tracking your income.
- Save hours per week on client admin like onboarding and invoicing so you can spend more time on work that *actually* pays.
- Make any two (or more) biz apps talk to each other and build supersonic chain reactions of productivity!
- Save money on VAs by outsourcing *only* the most important tasks (like copywriting and customer service) to your human “IRL” team members. Put the low energy copy-and-paste tasks like social media scheduling on autopilot.
- Avoid tech overwhelm, make your apps as “hands off” as possible, and learn how to use tools that work with the systems you already have.
And here’s the best part…you don’t need to use a ramalama-zillion apps to get there
Build Your Own VA focuses on the “core four” automations apps – the most powerful ones that can help you automate anything.
Instead of using one app for email marketing automation, and another for email outreach automation, and another for client onboarding, and another and another and another…
Replace your dozens of random apps with “up for anything” unicorn tools like IFTTT and Zapier to connect all the tools you’re already using.
Once you master these tools (and in Build Your Own VA, you master them but good ), you can do more with the business tools you already have (and are already paying for).
In BYOVA, you’ll become BFFs with:
- IFTTT: create simple, 1-step automations for your business and personal life in 2 minutes or less – no experience required.
- Zapier: get really crazy and automate full systems and workflows (like building your own custom integrations!).
- Alfred: launch any file or workflow from your app in a single keystroke, create custom keyboard shortcuts, and use canned responses anywhere.
- Workflow: basically create your own iOS app without writing a single script or code (ya, really) to automate processes on your smartphone.
Don’t know where to start? NBD. Gotcha covered.
We’ll also talk about the strategy behind automation, so you know exactly:
- How to perform a productivity audit to figure out what you’re wasting your time on
- The best kinds of tasks to automate
- When to automate and when something needs your fabulous self involved
- Which other time management tactics to use with automation to make the most of it
All of the sudden, you’ll know exactly what to streamline and how to get back to doing the things you wanna do.
Start building your own VA today for just $149 – aka the equivalent of 3-5 hours of working with a VA you can tolerate in the creative niche.
Hayyy! I’m Brittany Berger, and I wanna be your automation angel
Without smart and automated processes, my business could not exist – it saves my ass on a daily basis.
When I started my freelance writing business on the side of my full-time marketing job at a tech startup, I had no idea how much non-writing stuff would be involved in a writing business. (Spoiler alert: it’s a freaking ton.)
Tbh, I overextended myself but good. I needed to get my shit together quick, and that didn’t leave time for learning new tools. So I figured out how to work with the ones I already knew how to use, and “hook ‘em together” to run without me.
Best decision ever.
Fast forward a month or two of hardcore wizarding, and I had sidekicks working with me at all times in all area of my new biz. The Kelly AND Michelle to my Beyonce.
I only needed to check email twice a week to hit inbox zero. My social media calendar was filled for the next three months. My client processes were automated so I could spend my side hustle time on actual client work.
Fast forward a few more months, and with all that free time I was able to relaunch my blog, build a new brand, and create and launch this course. All still on the side of my day job!
Without automation, I’d still be struggling to get my freelance biz off the ground. Instead, I run two successful businesses on the side of a full-time job and still have time for those fun things like naps and Netflix binges!
BYOVA is perfect for you if:
- You’re a solopreneur who can’t start new projectsbecause you’re drowning in day-to-day maintenance.
- You’re a freelance creative that stresses over landing new clients because of all the boring (and unbillable) admin involved in onboarding.
- You’re a rockstar infopreneur whose admin has taken the passive out of passive income and made launch weeks utter hell.
- You’re a VA who wants to take on more work (oh hey, retainer!) without working more hours maintaining your clients’ email and social media.
- Your solo biz is slaying so hard that your VA needs her own VA and you’re both looking for any hacks and tricks you can find.
- The number of apps and tools it takes to run an online biz makes you want to breathe into a paper bag.
- Your systems are kiiiinda there, but they’re scattered and you’re not totally sure they’re real systems.
LIFETIME ACCESS to all videos, cheat sheets, and bonuses (and any future updates)
Lifetime access to all videos, lessons, cheat sheets, and bonuses (plus any future updates!)
Download cheat sheets for every lesson to help you use each app
Bonus cheat sheets for each automation app – your new time-saving best friends!
PERFORM A PRODUCTIVITY AUDIT
Get access to my signature workbook for free!
Free copy of The Productivity Power-Up Workbook, full of over 50 questions and exercises to audit + optimize your productivity
Figure out and prioritize the automations that will save YOUR biz the most
“Getting Started” workbook to plan out your biz’s first automations
AWESOME BONUSES to help you implement new automations faster!
Free templates + shortcuts to help you save time building out and implementing your automations
MONTHLY COACHING CALLS
Attend live Q&As and get personal help
* Community Plan Only
Optional: When you spring for the community plan, you get a red carpet-worthy invite to the Automation Army Facebook group and monthly live coaching calls!
- Welcome Letter
- “Summer Reading”
Module 1: Intro to Automation
- Module 1 Intro (1:03)
- Understanding Automation (8:13)
- Getting Started (10:03)
- Leveling Up Your Workflows (1:00)
- Module 1 Cheat Sheet
Module 2: Learning Basics With IFTTT
- Module 2 Intro
- How It Works (8:09)
- Best Tasks to Use IFTTT For
- 50+ IFTTT Recipes for Solopreneurs
- Module 2 Cheat Sheet
- Module 2 Homework
Tag: Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger Review. Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger download. Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger discount.
Only today, Build Your Own VA – Brittany Berger – Price $61. You will be supported lifetime.