Purchase Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL – John Russell , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL
Our elite course, designed to prepare any practitioner for both in-patient and out-patient suturing! Open to any interested learner!
If you are interested in purchasing this course, go to www.skillsonpoint.com/shop for all available dates. If you have purchased this course and were enrolled in this course, welcome! This is the online portal for your course and contains all the need-to-know info and handouts for your course! This course is NOT unique to your enrollment time/date, so please refer to your purchase receipt for the date of your course.
Held at the brand new Skills On Point Simulation Center at 6775 Fincham Dr Suite #3 in Rockford, IL.
This 16 hour approved continuing education course is the perfect way for any nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant or physician looking to learn all the skills necessary to suture in an INPATIENT setting AND OUTPATIENT setting.
Content covered includes:
Hand tying and Instrument tying techniques, all common interrupted and running suturing techniques, and Specialty Applications for procedural tying such as invasive line and tube securement, field blocks, punch biopsies, elliptical excisions, and some plastic surgery techniques.
Come elevate your skills to the next level!
Course includes 16 approved contact hours as well as catered lunch and a suturing trainer for home use!
For any questions about the continuing education credits or travel arrangements, contact John Russell at 309-370-7582 or use the contact us link above!
Get Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL – John Russell, Only Price $99
Full listing of content included:
- Two and one-handed knot tying techniques and applications.
- Suturing instrumentation and tying with instruments.
- Observing how your instrumentation can work with you.
- Understanding and performing subcuticular skin closure with confidence
- Suture types and the needles that accompany them.
- Needle driving, suturing, and knot tying selection relevant to tissue layers and proper wound closure.
- Guaranteed surgical knot tightening strategies and specialty knot tying techniques.
- Common interrupted sutures with and without buried knots
- Simple interrupted
- Horizontal mattress
- Vertical mattress
- Figure of eight
- Common running sutures with and without buried knots
- Simple running suture line
- Running horizontal mattress suture line
- Running vertical mattress suture line
- Running locking suture line
- Modified versions of running suture lines
- Running subcuticular
- Specialty suturing
- Drain insertion and securing
- Fine suture management
- Matching tissues of different thickness
- Biopsy closure for punch and elliptical incisions
- Incision and drainage techniques
- Skin stapling and removal techniques
- and MORE!
Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop
- Continuing Education Disclosure
- Course Need to Know Info
- Handouts for this course (Print and bring with you)
- Post-Course Evaluation (required to unlock CE certificate)
- Resources and Recommended Supplies
Get Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL – John Russell, Only Price $79
Tag: Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL – John Russell Review. Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL – John Russell download. Comprehensive Suture Training Workshop, Rockford, IL – John Russell discount.