Purchase _title_bai_viet_ , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Most Excel users incorporate dates and times in their spreadsheets, but getting them to show up the way you want can be difficult. Excel expert Dennis Taylor shares his solutions for formatting and calculating dates and times in Excel 2013. This one-hour course explains what’s going on behind the scenes when Excel stores dates and times, gives tips for entering them, and teaches the options for date and time formatting. It also demonstrates the various date and time functions and shows how to calculate with dates and times in a range of scenarios.
- Describe the default settings Excel has in place for dates and times.
- Identify keystroke shortcuts to insert dates and times into a cell.
- Explain how to create a custom date format.
- Recognize the functions used to calculate time intervals that include restrictions.
- Recall the keystroke shortcut to apply a general format that reveals the real information in a cell.
- Define the purpose of the Text to Column tool.
Get Excel 2013 – Working With Dates And Times – Dernis Taylor, Only Price $37
Tag: Excel 2013 – Working With Dates And Times – Dernis Taylor Review. Excel 2013 – Working With Dates And Times – Dernis Taylor download. Excel 2013 – Working With Dates And Times – Dernis Taylor discount.