Purchase Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
GET Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt Course at WALAZ. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt
what you can get:
- 1. Welcome to FBSM 2.0!
- 1. Welcome to the Program!.mp4
- 2. What Are The Implementation Checkpoints.mp4
- 2. Checkpoint Join The Coaching Group
- 3. ZBSH 2.0 Module 1 Setting Up Your Business
- 1. Create & Name Your New Business.docx
- 1. Create & Name Your New Business.mp4
- 2. Setting Up Your Profile and Business Page.mp4
- 3. Setting Up Your Personal Ad Account.mp4
- 4. What To Charge.mp4
- 5. Setting Up A PayPal Account.mp4
- 5. Setting Up A PayPal Account.pdf
- 5. Setting Up A PayPal Account.txt
- 4. Checkpoint Set Up Your Business
- 5. ZBSH 2.0 Module 2 The Basics
- 1. The Lead Gen Business.mp4
- 2. Why Facebook Ads + Local Businesses.mp4
- 2. Why Facebook Ads + Local Businesses.txt
- 3. The Client Journey.docx
- 3. The Client Journey.mp4
- 6. ZBSH 2.0 Module 3 Creating FB Ad Campaigns
- 1. Tour of Ads Manager.mp4
- 2. Campaign Walkthrough.docx
- 2. Campaign Walkthrough.mp4
- 3. Targeting, Budget, and Placements.mp4
- 4. How To Create The Ad Itself.docx
- 4. How To Create The Ad Itself.mp4
- 7. ZBSH 2.0 Module 4 FB Ad Nuts & Bolts
- 1. Creating a Lead Form.mp4
- 2. Installing the Pixel.mp4
- 3. Event Setup Tool.mp4
- 4. Custom Audiences.mp4
- 5. Lookalike Audiences.mp4
- 6. Retargeting Basics.mp4
- 8. Checkpoint Client Acquisition Week
- 1. Instructions.docx
- 1. Instructions.mp4
- 2. How to Choose Easy Clients.mp4
- 9. ZBSFI 2.0 Module 5 Client Acquisition Course
- 1. The Inner Circle.mp4
- 2. The Email Hustle.mp4
- 3. The Group Method.mp4
- 10. ZBSFI 2.0 Module 6 Onboarding Your Clients
- 1. Onboarding Overview.mp4
- 2. Get Paid.mp4
- 3. Teaching Your Client to Add You To Their Business Manager.docx
- 11. ZBSFI 2.0 Module 7 Managing Ad Campaigns
- 1. Testing Ads To Find Winners.mp4
- 2. Analyzing Campaign Performance.mp4
- 3. Dynamic Creative Optimization.mp4
- 4. Scaling Ads.mp4
- 5. Facebook Advertising Policies Explained.mp4
- 12. ZBSFI 2.0 Module 8 ManagingYour Clients
- 1. Lead Delivery.docx
- 1. Lead Delivery.mp4
- 2. Reporting Results To Your Client.mp4
- 3. Handling Client Issues.docx
- 3. Handling Client Issues.mp4
- 13. One Thing Left To Do
- Share Your WIN!.docx
- Share Your WIN!.mp4
- 14. BSH 2.0 Module 9 Resources
- 1. Join The Facebook Community.docx
- 2. Choosing Ad Images.docx
- 2. Choosing Ad Images.mp4
- Bobby Hoyt – Facebook Side Hustle Course.tmp
Just Follow This Simple, Step-By-Step Plan For Earning An Extra $1,000-$2,000 Per Month Running Facebook Ads For Local Businesses… And You’ll Be Able To Pay Off Your Debt, Save Some Extra Money, Invest For Your Future, And Have Cash On Hand To Do The Things You Love.
The Best Part?
You don’t need a website or any prior experience to do this… you can run your side hustle in only 2-3 hours a week… and all you need to get started is a couple of FREE tools like a Facebook profile, an email address and a PayPal account. If you’re ready to finally get control of your financial situation and set yourself up for a better life, then keep reading…
If you’d like to learn how you can start your very own side hustle in the next 28 days… so you can start earning extra cash to pay off your debt, invest for your future, or just so you have enough money at the end of the month to enjoy with your loved ones… then this is going to be the most important message you’ve ever read.
Hi, my name is Bobby Hoyt. You might know me from my popular blog MillenialMoneyMan.com where I help people get out of debt, start a side hustle, and improve their financial situations.
A few years ago, I made a rash decision.
I decided to quit my job as a public school teacher to pour all of my energy and focus into building up my blog.
At the time, I had a pretty big following of loyal readers who enjoyed learning about the strategies and tactics I used to cut down my expenses… eliminate over $40,000 worth of debt in just two years on a teachers salary… and find small ways to increase my income so I could sock away some savings.
I knew that being a high school teacher wasn’t my passion… and building up my blog so it could help people all around the world was… so I took a big leap of faith and left what most people would consider to be a “good” job.
Now, in retrospect, this might not have been the safest decision I’ve ever made.
Especially because when I handed in my resignation letter, I had only made a cool $3.00 from my website.
It didn’t matter though.
I needed that extra time, attention and energy that would come from leaving my job if I was going to be able to build that business up.
But… at the same time… I needed to pay my rent and put food on the table.
That’s When I Started My Very First “Side Hustle.”
Every day, I would work for 7-8 hours on my blog… and then I’d spend an extra hour or two performing digital marketing services (which were similar to the one I’m about to tell you about) for local businesses.
How did this new side hustle work out?
Well… my wife and I didn’t starve to death!
In fact, I was able to quickly replace the income I gave up when I left my teaching job with my new side hustle. At one point, I was actually making MORE with my side hustle then I did when I was working full time for the school district.
This side hustle is what kept me afloat while I was learning how to monetize my blog.
It was very profitable, very fast.
And the cool thing was, it was not hard at all to set up.
Did it take a bit of figuring out? Of course. But remember… I was a band director before I started my side hustle.
I had zero experience or training in performing digital marketing services for local businesses before I started.
So if I can figure it out, you can too…
Here’s What The Facebook Side Hustle Is All About
There are a LOT of digital marketing services you could provide for local businesses.
They all can make you money. And not all of them require a ton of time.
But out of all the options out there, the most requested service I see right now is Facebook ad management.
Basically, businesses owners need people who can run their ad campaigns and bring them new customers… so they look for people like you to hire to perform this service for them.
Managing ad campaigns for businesses really isn’t that difficult. It’s something you could figure out in a couple of days time. And it’s a super effective way to drive leads to for any kind of business, which makes it a very profitable side hustle for the small amount of time you’d be investing.
It’s industry standard to charge anywhere from $1,000 – $2,000/month per client, and you don’t need any website or marketing experience to get started.
This side hustle only takes a few hours each week. After you onboard a client and do the initial ad creation and audience testing, the ads essentially run on autopilot from then on.
Here’s Why This Side Hustle Is So “In-Demand”
The one big problem every business owner has is that they can never have enough customers.
In an ideal world, a business owner would love to just be able to cut a check, pay someone… and have customers magically “show up” in their store, at office or to their website.
That would be a perfect situation for them.
That’s why these business owners turn to Facebook ads.
Facebook is the most robust and targeted ad platform ever. A business owner can place an ad targeting people in their town… or people who have a certain interest… and get clicks to their website, book appointments, or start making sales – in a matter of minutes.
(And I’m living proof that FB ads really can work for any kind of business. After I learned how to set up and manage my own ads, I used them to drive over 1,000,000 unique views to my blog last year… for a heck of a lot less than it would cost with any other type of media.)
That’s part of the reason why this is so exciting…
In the past, business owners would have to spend thousands of dollars in TV ads, radio ads, or newspaper spots… and might never seen an ROI for that money. Plus, it would take weeks for them to see a tangible result… or to even see if the ad worked.
It was a big waste of time and money, running ads with old media.
But with Facebook, a business owner can start advertising with a small budget and start seeing immediate results – that same day, usually within a few hours.
This is why last year, business owners spent over $88,000,000 PER DAY on Facebook ads. And that number is growing at an alarming rate…
Partially Because Of The New Algorithm Change Facebook Announced On 1/11/18. This Is Going To Make Facebook Ads Even MORE In-Demand.
On 1/11/18 Facebook made an announcement that freaked a LOT of people out.
The gist of it was, they were going to change their algorithm so that users see less organic content from businesses and more content from their friends and families.
But, this is actually a very good thing – especially if you’re planning on starting up this side hustle.
You see, Facebook makes money by selling ad space in your newsfeed.
For a long time, businesses have been getting around paying for advertisements by making normal posts from their pages. Like this:
(This is an example of an “organic post.” Someone from this company typed this up and posted it just like you do when you make a status update. From now on, these kind of posts won’t be seen very often… so companies will have to pay money for Facebook ads to have their content seen. This means more businesses are going to be looking for people who can run effective Facebook advertising campaigns than ever!)
Facebook is going to start showing less of these “organic social posts”… which means all of these businesses that were getting around paying for ads are now going to NEED to turn to paid advertisements to get clicks and traffic.
Facebook is NOT about to start cannibalizing their own profits. Remember, they make money by selling ads. This change to the newsfeed might look righteous, but you have to remember their true motivation:
They are a public company trying to earn money for their shareholders.
This move will benefit them by forcing more business owners than ever before start using Facebook ads if they want their content to be seen.
And that is why businesses everywhere are going to need people like YOU who can manage their ads for them, now more than ever.
But Why Would A Business Pay Me To Manage Their Ads? Can’t They Just Do It Themselves?
Most business owners are really good at what they do.
If they own a sandwich shop, they’re probably really good at making sandwiches.
If they own a Chiropractic Office, the owner is probably very good at fixing people’s backs.
If they own a roofing company, they’re probably really good at fixing roofs.
But no matter what kind of local business they run… the one thing they’re NOT good at is running Facebook ads and bringing in new customers.
It’s a completely different skillset.
And while it probably wouldn’t take too much time for the business owner to learn, they have a million other things going on.
Business owners are constantly dealing with the problems that arise every single day. They’re always getting pulled in a million different directions. They’re constantly looking to put out fires and solve problems… or find people who can solve these problems for them.
They have enough on their plate. Enough tasks on their “to-do” lists.
The last thing they want to do is take the time out of their busy schedule to learn a new skill like Facebook ads.
They’d much rather hire someone like you to come in, get them set up, and just deliver them customers on a silver platter.
Think about it from their perspective:
They get a boatload of new customers, more business, and a huge influx of cash flow that they didn’t have to work any harder for… and all they had to do was pay you a small fee to make this all happen.
You’re basically building them a pipeline that can bring them new customers day-after-day for as long as they’d like.
It’s a win-win solution.
And while I’m sure you understand why this makes so much sense from a business owner’s perspective, you might be wondering…
Would People Really Pay Me $1,000-$2,000/Month To Do This For Them?
Let’s do some quick and easy math:
Let’s say you’re the business owner. And let’s say you own a warehouse gym.
Let’s also say you charge a customer $200/month for their membership (which is probably pretty cheap compared to some of these high priced crossfit gyms and personal training studios out there.) And for the sake of this exercise let’s say that an average customer stays with you for 8 months.
You know that every customer that comes into your business is worth (on average) $1,600.
If someone told you that they could set you up with an automated Facebook ad campaign that could bring you between 10-20 new customers every single month… how much would that be worth to you?
If you got just 10 clients a month with this method, that would be an extra $16,000 in new business.
Would you give someone $1,000 if you knew you would make $16,000 or more, every single month?
I don’t know about you, but if someone told me that every month I could hand them $1,000 and I’d get $16,000 in return… then I’d take that deal in a heartbeat.
That definitely sounds like a fair trade to me.
But Here’s Where It Gets Really Exciting:
Some businesses have a very high customer value.
Think about a local bathroom remodeling company.
Every new client they could could be worth between $8,000-$15,000.
How many new clients would you have to get that business for your $1,000/month fee to be worth it for them?
Imagine the campaign you created for them brought in four new clients in the next month. That’d be an extra $32,000-$60,000 worth of new business… and they only had to give you $1,000 to make that happen.
That’s why this service is so popular.
And that’s why so many people who start this side hustle are able to start earning money so quickly.
Business owners want to pay money to acquire new customers. And if you set them up with a consistent, predictable way to get new business, they’ll become happy clients of yours for a very long time.
This Sounds Really Hard…
I’m Not Sure I’ll Be Able To Do This
That’s exactly what I thought when I was just starting out.
But luckily for you, I’m going to give you a step-by-step plan for making this happen.
Now, you should know… I didn’t create this side hustle out of thin air. A lot of people did this before I ever started. And one of those people is an old high school buddy of mine named Mike Yanda.
Mike is a regular guy who actually has a pretty similar story.
We went to the same high school together.
We both got “good”, safe jobs out of college.
And we both left college with a LOT of debt.
But the reason I’m telling you about Mike is because we both started our own “side hustles” around the same time.
You see, Mike quickly realized, just like I did, that those loans weren’t just going to go away all on their own.
And while he knew that after he graduated law school he would end up with a “good”, safe job as a lawyer… he was knew it was going to be a while before he started making enough money to make him feel happy and secure.
So… Mike started a fitness coaching business to bring in some extra cash while he was still in law school.
At first, he was doing alright… making decent money.
But then… he learned how to use Facebook ads to start driving traffic and leads to his website.
As soon as he did this, he started making sales like crazy for his 1-on-1 coaching and for his membership site… thanks to all the leads he was attracting with his Facebook ads.
His success started attracting the attention of a lot of other fitness business owners that Mike knew.
A few of these business owners reached out to him and asked if he could help them set up their own Facebook ads so they could start bringing in more business.
As soon as Mike set these first few clients up (using the same system he used for his own fitness coaching business)… they started getting a flood of new customers.
Mike quickly realized he had to make a pivot.
And while running his fitness business was giving him some decent income… it would be much more profitable to just shift all his focus on setting up these simple FB ad campaigns for the handful business owners he knew.
So, he too made a rash decision, and shut down his fitness business to pour all of his time, attention, focus and energy into building up his FB Side Hustle.
Wanna know what happened next?
After helping those first few clients get some awesome results, word started spreading around… and soon… he was waking up every single day with an inbox full of messages from desperate business owners who were asking him to manage their ad accounts… especially once his first client started bragging about how awesome of a result Mike got for him…
(This is the exact post Mike’s first client wrote to brag about how awesome his services were… which led to Mike getting his first 4 paying clients for a grand total of $4,000/month. And from then on, he would grow this little side hustle into a $10,000/month income stream. The craziest part? His next four clients reached out to him and hopped on board within 24 hours after this client posted this in a Facebook group. It just goes to show you… you get one good result for a client and it opens up the floodgates of hungry business owners who are dying to throw money at you if you can set up a working FB ad system for them.)
He knew nothing about how to do this when he started.
He had no prior experience or training in this field.
He only had a few hours each week where he could work on this side hustle.
But despite all that… within just six months of shutting down his fitness business and focusing his energy only on growing his FB Ad management side hustle… he took his extra income stream from $1,500/month… to $4,000/month… all the way up to $10,000/month.
And then, he did something really shocking…
After a year of living the high life off his side hustle… he decided to completely stop practicing law and continue to build this little side business up. Here’s what will really blow your mind…
Today, at the time of this writing… Mike is making over $30,000/month running Facebook ads for businesses…
… And the best part is, he gets to do it while being a stay-at-home Dad.
Even though he’s already earning so much, he could make even more if he really wanted to.
But he’s had to start a wait list… and he’s actually had to turn down 11 clients in the past two weeks (that is not a typo, in the past two weeks alone he’s turned away over $11,000 of recurring revenue)… because he values his time with his wife and two small kids… and also because he still wants to keep his “part-time” schedule.
Mike, like you, didn’t think he’d ever be making enough money to be classified as a top 1% earner in the entire U.S.
He didn’t think he’d ever be able to earn this much money every month at such a young age… and also be able to work from his home office so he could spend time with his two kids.
But this all happened because he took the time to figure out how this FB Side Hustle thing worked.
Now… you probably have no idea how you can make this work.
And maybe you don’t want to go “all-in” and work like crazy learning how to do this.
Maybe you even like your current job and want to keep doing it… but you just want to make an extra grand or two on the side to invest for your retirement, pay off some debt, or take the family on a nice vacation.
Maybe you just want to learn how you can do this to in your spare time so you have a little more breathing room at the end of each month.
Maybe you are hell-bent on making this happen and just don’t know where to get started…
Because there’s good news…
Mike And I Teamed Up To Create A Step-By-Step Course
That Reveals Exactly How Anyone Can Start Their Very Own Side Hustle…
And Start Earning An Extra $1,000-$2,000
In Their Spare Time Within The Next 28 Days.
The FB Side Hustle Course
The FB Side Hustle Course is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start your very own side hustle managing Facebook ads for local businesses. And you can go from “I don’t know how to do this”… to “working with clients and getting paid big bucks” in the next 28 days.
We created this course to teach you everything you need to know to make this happen. And we removed every single barrier from getting you started and becoming successful with this side hustle.
This course is designed help you quickly master the three phases of making this side hustle work:
- Learning how to set up a Facebook ad system for a local business
- How to find clients who want to pay you for this kind of service
- Exactly what to say to get these potential clients to say “yes” and agree to move forward with you.
In order to do this, Mike and I broke this course up into 9 distinct modules that lay out the step-by-step plan you need to follow to learn how to do this as fast as possible.
It really is simple.
All you’re going to do is watch the short videos in each module and follow the steps we lay out for you.
Get Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt , Only Price $77
Here’s what’s included in the course:
Module #1: The Basics
- Why Facebook ads are the #1 source of new customers for local businesses. (And how to use this knowledge to find potential clients who want to pay you for this service.)
- How to use Facebook to generate leads for a local business. (If there’s one thing business owners care about, it’s fresh new leads coming through the front door. Without new leads, businesses go under – they are desperate for new leads and are always looking for ways to increase their lead flow.)
- An in-depth walkthrough into exactly how to use every necessary function of the Facebook ad platform. (You’ll see just how simple and intuitive it is to use. That’s part of the reason why Facebook is such a profitable company… they have one of the easiest to use account managers out of any digital platform, it’s very hard to mess this up.)
- The Anatomy Of A Well-Performing Facebook Ad. All successful FB ads have just four parts… and they’re usually less than 50-60 words total. (Even if you’re not a writer or know nothing about advertising you’ll see just how easy it is to create an ad that gets people to click.)
- Ad placement options. There are a few different spots you can place ads for your client… this goes over the pro’s and con’s for each and helps you make the right decision.
- The Three Levels Of An Ad Campaign. There are 3 parts to an ad campaign – campaign objective, ad set, and ad. (1) The campaign objective – this is where you determine the goal of the ad and tell FB how you want the algorithm to optimize for results. Do you want likes, shares, video views, clicks to a website, opt-ins?. This is the most important decision you make when creating an ad. If you get this wrong, it’s like setting the rudder of your ship in the wrong direction. (2) The Ad set – this is where you choose targeting, location, budget, and optimization. This section determines how much you spend, who you show your ad to. Choosing the right targeting and settings has a huge impact on how good of results you get. (3) The Ad – this is where you choose the images, words, buttons, etc. that make up the creation of the ad itself. This module focuses heavily on the 3 sections, their functions, common mistakes, best practices, and how it all works together. This module is crucial because you learn about the #1 mistake that people make when creating Facebook ads, and the most important things to watch for at each level of the ad creation process. We even show you the exact settings you should be selecting to get the absolute best results for your clients.
Module #2: The Funnel
- What a funnel is… and why it’s the #1 way for any business to generate and convert leads into customers on the internet. (If a business owner ever wonders why their website isn’t bringing them new business… it’s most likely because they’re not using a funnel. You’re going to be their hero when you set them up with the simple funnel we outline for you in this module.)
- The Client Journey… a simple process for outlining what happens from the first time a lead sees your ad… to when they ultimately become a customer. More than 90% of business owners have no idea how this happens and have been relying on sheer, dumb luck to get new customers. You’re going to be setting them up with a predictable, repeatable and scalable process for bringing in customers over and over again… and it all starts with what you learn here.
- Lead Forms vs Conversions. This module cuts through the clutter and shows you the only two campaign objectives you’re going to use for your client’s ads. You’re going to learn about the difference between these two objectives… and also learn which one you should use for different situations. This knowledge is crucial if you want to create an effective funnel for your clients… because if you use any other objectives other than the two we show you in this module… your client’s ads will most likely fail.
- Creating the landing page. You’ll learn how to set up a landing page for a business in a matter of minutes. (This skill is so valuable… that you could charge $500+ as one-off job just for this service alone. The best part? You don’t need any coding or web development experience at all to make this happen.)
- Setting Up A Lead Form. Facebook LOVES it when people stay on Facebook, and that’s why Lead Forms work so well! Lead Forms are like mini funnels inside of Facebook. They allow you to run ads and collect customer contact information without ever leaving Facebook. And since you kept people on Facebook, you get nice cheap lead costs, which makes your clients happy and makes you look like a total pro.
Module #3: The Ad
- How to choose the correct campaign objective that brings in the maximum amount of new business for your clients. (There are a few different types of campaigns you can use… and while they all work, some work better than others for certain types of businesses. No matter what kind of client you’re doing this for, you’ll know exactly what your ad’s objective should be.)
- Targeting Basics: How to find and target the best kind of leads for your client’s business. (This is the secret that most marketers screw up. They try to “over-target” and end up wasting a lot of money in the process. You’ll learn exactly how to set your targeting settings to get as many ready-to-buy customers for your client as possible – they’ll be amazed at how many qualified leads come into their sales funnel as a result of what you learn in this module.)
- Choosing your image. This is one of the most fun parts of the process… you’ll learn how to find funny, cool, or shocking images that grab attention and make your client’s ads 10x more effective… giving them more clicks and more leads for a much lower ad spend.
- Direct Response Copywriting 101: A quick crash course in writing words that make people take action. (On top of this being the most valuable skill you could learn for creating Facebook ads, it’s awesome to be able to jot down a few words and watch people click on your ads like crazy… all because of what you typed!)
Module #4: Facebook Assets
- What a Facebook pixel is… and why it’s key to getting amazing results for your clients. (Once you install this, you’re clients will be getting such great results with their retargeting campaign, they’ll want to continue paying you month-after-month.) This is also one of the most misunderstood parts of using Facebook ads… but once you get this right, it unlocks a ton of cool new features that result in lower cost leads and much better results.
- How to install the pixel. This takes about 2 minutes to do… but it allows you to retarget customers who come to a website. (That means, lower ad costs, more leads and a VERY happy client who loves what you’re doing for their business.) But… as simple as this is, if you get this wrong, your retargeting campaign is dead in the water. You’ll have no doubts how to do this after watching this module.
- Standard Events & Custom Conversions. These are the two options available for telling FB what part of the funnel you want to optimize for using the pixel. The pixel is the big net that collects the customer data, but the Standard & Custom events are the targets that tell Facebook where to send people. Once you know how to set up events and where to put them… you’ll be able to harness the power of the algorithm to get even cheaper leads for your clients.
Module #5: Walkthroughs
- Creating Your First Conversion Campaign: In this module, we’ll walk you through a complete conversion campaign set up… from A-Z… beginning to end… no stone unturned. (If you just watched this one module alone, you could follow it step-by-step as you’re creating your first conversion campaign for your client and have a working sales funnel in no time.)
- Creating Your First Lead Form Campaign: This is another complete A-Z walkthrough, except this one details the step-by-step process of how to set up a lead capture campaign. (You’ll use this if your client’s main objective is to capture leads instead of making immediate sales.)
Module #6: Best Practices
- The Golden Rule. It’s common for marketers to test different ads against each other to get the best results possible… but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. Most marketers run tests the wrong way. If you follow our simple golden rule, you’ll quickly find the best performing ads and your tests will lead to campaigns that get results for 70% less than what your competitors are paying.
- Scaling Your Ads. As soon as your client starts getting a result with the ads you set up for them, the first thing they’re going to want to do is pump MORE money in and really take things to the next level. The key here is that if you try to scale too much too fast, you lose optimization and lead costs go WAY up. Not good! That’s why we use “The Rule of 16” and other strategies to scale in a smart way. This module will show you the right way to “scale up” your ad campaign so your clients can experience a flood of new business… which will make them want to continue paying you for a VERY long time.
Module #7: Troubleshooting Your Ads
- Identify The Problem, Here’s The Solution. There are only a few possible problems an ad can have. And that’s good. Because there are some definite solutions that can correct any of these problems. Even if your ad doesn’t work as well as you hoped at first, you can use this problem/solution guide to not only identify why your ad isn’t getting the results you hoped… but also to identify the perfect solution that can solve these problems and get your ads converting.)
Module #8: Setting Yourself Up
- Facebook Page Setup. Before your client can start running ads, they need a simple Facebook page setup for their business. This takes about 10 minutes and it’s where you’ll be running their ads from.
- Business Manager Setup. How to set up a Business Manager account so that you can manage client pages and ad accounts the right way… without them having to hand over their personal Facebook password to you. This protects you and the client, and it’s how you get access to their assets so you can get them results.
- The Tools We Use: A walkthrough of all the tools we use to manage ads for clients, run our business, and even automate tasks. We share a complete list of the free tools you need to get the job done, and even a few paid ones that we highly recommend (but aren’t required!).
Module #9: Landing Your First Client
- What Niches To Target. Not all clients are created equal. This module will show you how to find clients who not only want to pay money to advertise and acquire customers… but who also have the money in their budgets to spend on the kind of service you’re offering. (Don’t worry… a LOT of businesses have this budget, but there are a few types of local businesses you should avoid because they don’t have the money to pay you.) We’ll show you the best kind of businesses to go after to land your first paying client at $1,000+/month.
- How To Use Your “Inner Circle” To Get Your First Paying Client. The best way to get your first client is by leveraging the people and networks you’re already plugged into. At the very least you probably know one or more people either have a business… or who know someone who have a business who could use your service. They could become your first paying client. (Or… if you feel weird about charging your first client and just want to prove to yourself you can get results… you can do this for free as a “proof of concept.” That’s how Mike got his start. After his first “free” client… that person referred five people to him. Within the next 48 hours ⅘ of them became paying clients at $1,000/month. That meant $4,000/month in extra income for Mike each month. You can see… all it takes is one successful campaign and people will be banging down your door to work with you and pay you what you’re worth.
- The Group Method: FB Groups. One of the easiest ways to get clients is by posting in FB groups. Oftentimes one FB post that’s 200 words or less can drum up a ton of potential paying clients for you. We’ll show you exactly what kind of groups clients hang out in… and exactly what you need to say to have people blowing up your inbox, begging for you to take them on as a client.
- The Email Hustle. I have a method that works incredibly well for getting new business for my own marketing agency… and it works just as well for finding your first few clients. I simply find a business who needs help with their Facebook ads… and I send them an email. I alter it slightly each time, but 90% of it stays exactly the same. Whenever I need a client, I just send a few of these emails out and get a ton of replies back from people who are interested in working with me. The best part is… you’ll get my word-for-word template in this module. You can practically copy and paste this and then send it and get clients. It’s very hard to mess this up.
- The Sales Conversation. Mike was a lawyer. I was a band teacher. Neither of us had any sales experience. Yet we both close four figure deals with ZERO sales skills. That’s because instead of trying to hard sell clients… we just ask a few questions that get people interested in working with us. MIke actually has a script he uses, which is really just 8 questions on a piece of paper. He schedules a call with a potential client, he says hello, he tells them he’s gonna ask them some questions. Then he asks the 8 questions and listens to what they have to say. At the end of the 8 questions, he says “OK, it sounds like we might be a good fit, the price is going to be $1,000/month, would you like to get started?” And as crazy as it sounds… he closes 9 out of 10 clients. He doesn’t handle objections, he doesn’t hard sell, he doesn’t push people… he just asks these eight questions and people say “yes.” In this module you’ll get an in-depth training on exactly how to handle these calls, you’ll learn what questions to ask, and how to handle virtually any situation that can happen when you’re on a call with a client. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to get someone to agree to pay you when you use this “non-salesy” way of making deals with clients.
- Getting Paid. So… once the client says “yes”, what happens next? This module goes into exactly what happens after the client agrees to your fee… and show you how the invoicing process works… and how to officially sign someone on as a client.
- The Onboarding Process. As soon as that first $1,000-$2,000 payment hits your bank account, it’s time to get your clients set up. This is the longest part of the process… but after you take a couple of hours to get your clients onboarded and their first ad campaign up and running… you almost run on autopilot after that. This module show you how to get your clients set with their first campaign… and then shows you how to simply “manage” their ads (which takes a few minutes each month once it’s all set up).
How Long Will It Take Me To Go Through All These Modules And Learn All Of This Stuff?
If you’re extremely motivated and you lock yourself in your room with your computer, you can feasibly go through the entire course in one full day.
However, we recommend that you spend 1-2 days on each module.
Each video is short and we did that on purpose.
We didn’t want to bog you down with dozens of hours of videos.
Each video is to-the-point and shows you a screenshare walkthrough of exactly what you need to know, what buttons to click, and where to find everything you need to make this side hustle work for you.
As far as finding your first client… you can make that happen within the first 24 hours of finishing this course.
If you start using the email outreach templates we give you… if you send a few texts to people in your network… if you use our “almost done-for-you” social posts in some facebook groups, then you’ll have clients reaching out to you in no time.
You can obviously go through this course at your own pace… but I think you’ll be surprised at how fast things start happening as soon as you start implement what we show you.
This Sounds Awesome… But How Much Does It Cost?
When Mike and I were figuring out how much we should sell this course for, we had a really hard time.
After all… this is the exact system Mike is using to earn over $30,000 every single month (and his business is growing fast.)
I’ve used this system myself to build a thriving $50,000+/year side hustle that I run in my spare time, when I’m not working on my blog or spending time with my wife.
So at first, we thought selling this course for $1,000 was perfectly reasonable.
Your very first client would pay for the course… and you could still go onto earn an extra $11k over the next 12 months.
And that’s if you ONLY took on one client the entire year.
That $1,000/month could quickly turn into $2,000/month… $3,000/month… even $5,000/month of more… and that’s still with just working on this side hustle in your spare time.
Also… we have never seen a course that teaches Facebook ads at this level for less than $1,000.
But while even at $1k, this course is well worth the investment… I knew a lot of my readers are doing their damndest to save up and be smart with their money.
And I knew that shelling out $1,000 for anything… even a course like this, might cause some friction, stress and anxiety.
So… I decided to drop the price and make this a completely no-brainer decision.
So when you enroll in The FB Side Hustle Course today… you’re not going to have to pay $1,000.
You’re not only going to pay half that at $500.
In fact, for a very limited time… you can enroll in the FB Side Hustle course for only…
Tag: Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt Review. Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt download. Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt discount.
Only today, Facebook Side Hustle Course – Bobby Hoyt – Price $73. You will be supported lifetime.