Purchase From Idea to App Store – A Complete Guide from an Insider – Charles Du at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Have a great app idea? Now what? Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could instantly turn that app idea intoa real money-making app and launch it everywhere in the world? Apple has paid out over $15 billion dollars to app creators and there are tens of thousands of people building apps right now around the world.
I designed this class specifically for people that have an idea for an app but don’t have a technical background. You’ll learn how to create an app without having to do the coding yourself. I’ll teach you how to find a technical cofounder and how to outsource your project for cheap. You’ll learn the right way to write an app product spec so you don’t have to waste thousands of dollars doing rework with your developers.
I’ve designed dozens of blockbuster apps for organizations like NASA, Ticketmaster, and Live Nation, and some of these apps have millions of users and bring in millions of dollars every day. I was also recruited to work for Apple where I helped them scout out high-potential apps and mentored 3rd party app teams. Because I’ve been an Apple insider, the knowledge and wisdom that I’ll share with you won’t be available anywhere else. You’ll learn the 5 key ingredients that Apple look for in a great app so you can greatly increase your chances of getting featured on the app store front page and learn the main reasons why apps get rejected so you know how to avoid those landmines.
I’ve taught dozens of workshops and courses for prestigious institutions like Stanford University, Art Center College of Design, and General Assembly and have launched a few online classes with over 3,000 students enrolled from all over the world. And you can tell how much value I’ve given my students by the hundreds of 5 star ratings and satisfied reviews left by my students. I pour my heart and soul into every class I teach.
I also look at the discussion forums every single day and will answer whatever question you might have so I’ll be there learning with you every step of the way.
Enroll now and let’s turn your dream app idea into reality.
- Introduction (2:04)
- How to Navigate this Course (4:09)
- iOS App or Android App? (3:31)
- Ingredient 1 of Great Apps – Innovative (5:33)
- Ingredient 2 of Great Apps – Delightful (2:31)
- Ingredient 3 of Great Apps – Connected (1:42)
- Ingredient 4 of Great Apps – Optimized (3:27)
- Ingredient 5 of Great Apps – Beautiful (1:46)
- 3 Ways to Make Money from Apps (2:41)
How to Create an App if You're Not Technical
- How to Find a Technical Cofounder (12:33)
- How to Outsource Your App Idea (9:22)
- Case Study – Coffee Meets Bagel (7:19)
Testing and Validating Your App Idea
- Introduction to Lean Product Design (2:31)
- Test Your Product Hypothesis by Designing Experiments (6:35)
- Test by Smoke Selling (4:01)
- Test by Making a Product Demo Video (6:04)
- Test by Using the Concierge Method (2:37)
- Exercise – Test Your Product Hypothesis (1:29)
Finding a Market Fit
- Use SWOT Analysis to Understand the Market Landscape (9:14)
- Exercise – Do a SWOT Analysis on Dropbox (2:43)
- Compare Answers – Do a SWOT Analysis on Dropbox (0:59)
- Make Your Product Stand Out by Doing a Competitive Analysis (2:50)
- Discover How Big Your Opportunity is by Sizing the Market (2:47)
- 24. Accelerate Your Product’s Growth by Spotting Key Trends (2:21)
Building Empathy to Relate to Your Users
- Build Empathy by Making Personas (11:03)
- Common Mistakes When Making Personas (2:19)
- Personas Video Stories (3:09)
- Exercise – Make a Persona (0:51)
- Build Empathy by Making an Empathy Map (3:48)
Shaping the Product
- How Apple Creates Laser-Focused Products (7:39)
- How to Create a Feature Backlog (7:35)
- Manage a Feature Backlog Using Pivotal Tracker (8:40)
- Exercise – Create a Feature Backlog (1:26)
How to Make Beautiful Wireframes
- Introduction to Wireframing (8:31)
- How to Wireframe Using Axure – Part 1 (1:59)
- How to Wireframe Using Axure – Part 2 (2:44)
- How to Use Wireframes and Prototypes Effectively (4:46)
- ake Your App Super Intuitive Through User Testing (1:28)
- 39. Exercise – Create an Interactive Prototype for Your Product Idea (0:52)
App Store Submission
- Top Reasons Why Apps Get Rejected (1:49)
- Closing Thoughts (0:29)
Get From Idea to App Store – A Complete Guide from an Insider – Charles Du, Only Price $25
Tag: From Idea to App Store – A Complete Guide from an Insider – Charles DuReview. From Idea to App Store – A Complete Guide from an Insider – Charles Du download. From Idea to App Store – A Complete Guide from an Insider – Charles Du discount.