Purchase Guitar Zoom- Play Acoustic Now – Steve Stine , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
The Ultimate, A to Z Guide To Playing Acoustic Guitar
So You Can Play Your Favorite Songs, Solo With Confidence
And Write Your Own Songs From Scratch
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Acoustic Now:
- How to hold and tune your acoustic guitar. So you can play comfortably and be in tune anytime, anywhere, even if you don’t have your tuner with you.
- How to setup your acoustic guitar. Which means, you can prolong the life of your guitar and make it easier to play.
- How acoustic guitar pickups really work. Which ones to use. And when. So you can choose the best tone for any playing situation.
- How to use a metronome. So you can keep your practice focused and productive.
- How to choose the right guitar picks for playing acoustic. Hint: get this wrong and it could set you back years. Which means, you’ll be able to make huge strides in your playing, fast.
- The right and wrong way to use a guitar pick. So you can build picking speed.
- How to choose the right string gauge for your style of acoustic. So you can get the best tone possible.
- A side-by-side comparison of acoustic body styles. And the pros and cons of each one. Which means, you’ll be able to pick the best one for your style.
- How to play 10 essential chords for acoustic guitar. So you can quickly learn your favorite songs.
- Where to place your fingers along the fretboard. So you can change chords without hitting any “dead” notes.
- How to properly fret chords. So you get the best possible sound with the least amount of effort.
- How to efficiently move from one chord to the next. So you can “tie” chords together to play songs.
- How to spice up your chord changes with little “chord fills” so old, boring chords are fun and exciting again.
- How to properly choose and use a capo. So you can quickly transpose songs and easily play barre chords.
- A simple technique for moving chord shapes. So you can explore the fretboard and access new sounds.
- A simple “bouncing” technique that makes switching between chords so easy it’s almost like magic.
- How to recognize and play six common chord progressions. So you can sit in on any jam session and know what to play by ear.
- Easy ways to make use of music theory. So you don’t waste time on stuff that doesn’t help your playing.
- The critical difference between Major and minor scales. And how to play both. So you can play a solo over any chord progression.
- How to thread chords together to write a catchy song. So you don’t end up writing a song that sounds boring.
- How to apply these skills to play popular songs. So you can build your skills in “real world” situations.
- How to use the scratching method when you’re learning a new song, which makes learning new rhythms simple.
- Must-know palm muting techniques. So you can play percussive licks up and down the guitar neck.
- Proper hand placement for bends and vibrato. So you can stay in tune when using each technique.
- How to play natural harmonics. So you can get bell-like tones for your acoustic licks.
- Essential exercises to build hand and finger strength. So you can have more freedom in your movement and explore the fretboard.
- How to solo using the minor pentatonic scale using your fingers or a pick. So you can play ultra impressive licks over any song.
- The difference between vertical and horizontal improvisation. So you can create interesting phrases over any chord progression.
- How to easily expand the pentatonic scale. Which means, you’ll have more options for your solos and songwriting.
- How to solo using the major pentatonic scale. So you can add extra spice to your solos.
- How to tune and play songs in alternate tunings such as DADGAD. Which means, you’ll be able to play songs in even more styles.
- An easy introduction to playing slide on acoustic guitar. Which means, you’ll be able to play classic Delta blues and add sweet slide licks to your acoustic solos.
4 REASONS TO ORDER NOW
- This offer expires soon. And when it’s gone, you’ll miss your opportunity.
- You need a guide you can trust. The best guitarists in the world all learned from somebody. Stevie Ray Vaughan learned from his big brother, Jimmie. Kirk Hammett and Steve Vai learned from Joe Satraini.
- You need a plan. Big progress doesn’t come from “noodling” around. This course gives your a simple, step-by-step plan that’s easy to follow and fun!
- The better you are, the more fun it is to play! If guitar isn’t as fun as it should be, it’s because, deep down, you know you can be a better player. This course will help you achieve your goals, fast.
Get Guitar Zoom- Play Acoustic Now – Steve Stine, Only Price $42
Tag: Guitar Zoom- Play Acoustic Now – Steve Stine Review. Guitar Zoom- Play Acoustic Now – Steve Stine download. Guitar Zoom- Play Acoustic Now – Steve Stine discount.guitarzoom play acoustic now. guitar zoom – play acoustic now