Purchase How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
What you'll learn
- Participants will learn the common design patterns of habit-forming products.
- Understand the stages of habit formation and how to optimize for user retention.
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs.
- Practical steps for leading a design process to ensure your product is used regularly.
In an age of ever-increasing distractions, quickly creating customer habits is an important characteristic of successful products. How do companies create products people use every day? What are the secrets of building services customers love? How can designers create products compelling enough to "hook" users?
Nir Eyal, author of "Hooked: A Guide to Building Habit-Forming Products" shows you how. Nir is a two-time Silicon Valley entrepreneur who has taught the "Using Neuroscience to Influence Human Behavior" course as a Lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. His writing has appeared on TechCrunch, Forbes, Psychology Today and his blog, NirAndFar.
In this course, Nir shares a framework for designing habit-forming products called "the Hook Model." The framework gives entrepreneurs and product designers a new way for thinking of the necessary components of influencing user behavior. Nir will share the tactics companies like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter use to drive repeat engagement.
Companies need to know how to harness the power of hooks to improve peoples' lives. This workshop will provide attendees with a powerful toolkit and framework for creating better products and likely change the way they see the world.
Who this course is for:
- This seminar is for anyone seeking to understand habit-forming product design. No previous background is required. The workshop is tailored to entrepreneurs, product managers, or designers working in companies large or small. Attendees are encouraged to come to the workshop with a product or business idea in mind.
6 sections • 7 lectures • 2h 7m total length
- Introducing Habits
- Variable Reward
- Final thoughts
Get How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal, Only Price $25
Tag: How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal Review. How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal download. How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal discount.