Purchase Implementing Supply Chain Management – Daniel Stanton , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Supply chain management is the system that connects and integrates the links of sourcing, procurement, conversion, and logistics management By understanding how to manage this complex system—and ensure that key business functions are properly integrated—you can increase profits and reduce costs and risks. In this course, instructor Daniel Stanton steps through how to implement supply chain management in your company.
Daniel goes over the different supply chain processes that must be managed in an integrated way: plan, source, make, deliver, return, and enable. He uses this process view to describe the key challenges that supply chain managers need to address, the notable trends that are forcing supply chains to evolve, and a five-step process for helping your company implement supply chain management effectively.
- Explore the fundamentals of source inputs within a supply chain.
- Examine the role of returning products in a supply chain.
- Determine how to calculate total costs.
- Explore the role of investing in flexibility when managing a supply chain.
- Discover how to increase visibility with a control tower.
- Identify the role innovation plays in supply chain management.
- Examine how artificial intelligence and machine learning help to monitor supply chain trends.
- Break down the fundamentals of selecting the right technology when implementing a supply chain agenda.
- Determine the best ways to collaborate externally when implementing a supply chain agenda.
Get Implementing Supply Chain Management – Daniel Stanton, Only Price $37
Tag: Implementing Supply Chain Management – Daniel Stanton Review. Implementing Supply Chain Management – Daniel Stanton download. Implementing Supply Chain Management – Daniel Stanton discount.