Purchase Impromptu Card Magic – Also Columbini , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Card magic you can do anytime, anywhere, at a moment's notice. All you need is any deck of cards and you're ready to perform high-impact routines.
Impromptu Card Magic includes fifteen easy to learn, easy to perform routines. No gimmicks, no setups, no difficult sleight of hand. This is amazing card magic with maximum effect, even though many of the routines are so easy they could be considered self-working.
Don't let the simplicity of methods give you the wrong impression. The routines taught are professional caliber and can easily entertain and fool the most knowledgeable audiences.
- Quick & Direct (Harry Lorayne): A selected card is found by the process of elimination.
- Trost And Us (Mike Rogers): A demonstration of a human scale has you cut the exact amount of cards that a spectator has randomly cut.
- Family Reunion (Aldo Colombini): The Jacks, Queens and Kings are shuffled and cut. A spectator selects one of the cards and its mate is found by a process of elimination. As a surprise ending all of the cards have now found their mates.
- The Nervous Ace (Tom Daugherty): A freely selected card is named as the spectator miscalls it while going through the deck.
- The Great Thirstin (Marty Kane): A card found from a spectator's packet matches your prediction.
- A Lucky Card (Richard Vollmer): The four Aces are lost in the deck by a spectator and are found by spelling to them, with the last Ace being found using your Lucky Card.
- More Lies (Robert E. Neale): A spectator thinks of a King or a Queen. Their card is found using a lie detector theme that always corrects their lies and finds their selection.
- Duck And Deal (Aldo Colombini): The total of a spectator's two selections is used to determine the size of a packet that finds a previously selected card.
- Twinkey (J.K. Hartman): You find two selected cards under seemingly impossible conditions.
- Count On Them (Aldo Colombini): Four cards disappear, one at a time, from a packet of five. The remaining card is the selection.
- Dancing (Aldo Colombini): A selected card is found by spelling the name of the spectator who chose it.
- Vintage (Aldo Colombini): Three cards are used as indicators to find the selection. One of the indicators, which surprisingly was the selection, vanishes and appears face up in the middle of the deck.
- Aria (Aldo Colombini): Four Aces are each covered by three cards. The packets and Aces are now lost in the deck. The fourth packet with the previously named Ace is magically shown to contain all four aces.
- Backfire (Aldo Colombini): The four Kings are lost in the deck. The deck is shuffled face up and face down. A spectator takes an indifferent card and uses it as a magic wand by waving it over the deck. Magically the entire deck is now facing the same way except for three Kings. The indifferent card, which has remained in the spectator's hand, magically turns into the fourth King.
- Sarabanda (Aldo Colombini): A spectator cuts the two Jacks, face-up, into the deck. When the deck is spread the two Jacks are found next to the two previously selected cards.
With this DVD and any borrowed deck of cards you can instantly perform card magic that looks absolutely impossible. No matter what level of skill you've achieved, you'll find routines you can quickly add to your repertoire.
Get Impromptu Card Magic – Also Columbini , Only Price $19
Tag: Impromptu Card Magic – Also Columbini Review. Impromptu Card Magic – Also Columbini download. Impromptu Card Magic – Also Columbini discount.