Purchase Integrated Awareness: Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy – Diohn Brancaleoni , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Many behavioral health professionals are unsure how to integrate positive psychology concepts and mind-body-spirit practices into their work with clients. What does the research reveal that is relevant to client growth, change, and well-being? How can therapists and others apply evidence-based concepts and techniques into traditional psychotherapy and counseling sessions?
This course presents exciting information about the driving tenets of positive psychology, and the science based mindfulness and mind-body-spirit approaches to wellness that can easily be integrated into psychotherapeutic work. Participants learn about research, tools, and techniques that increase therapeutic effectiveness and support positive client change. With over 20 years of experience in the field of psychology, Dr. Brancaleoni provides instruction on how to utilize exercises that help clients improve their levels of awareness, future outlook, and happiness.
You'll leave this recording with practical and applicable tools for helping clients with impulsivity, feelings management, self-esteem, communication skills, and overcoming resistance — all presented in a simple, take away format.
- Explore positive psychology principles to better understand and facilitate client happiness and empowerment.
- Implement a strengths-based approach with clients in order to provide more effective clinical treatment.
- Apply clinical techniques that improve client awareness and facilitate positive growth and change.
- Determine how to use breathing, posture, and movement in psychotherapy to improve clinical outcomes.
- Recognize the power of belief in improving mental health and emotional wellness
- Correlate clients’ mental and physical health and social connections to empower them to live a more meaningful life.
OVERVIEW: POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, MINDFULNESS, & THE MIND-BODY-SPIRIT PERSPECTIVE
- Positive psychology: from pathology to strengths, and from client functioning to client happiness
- Whole person wellness as a clinical approach and treatment goal
POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY: HAPPINESS & STRENGTHS
- Facilitating client happiness, optimism, and resilience for health, success, life satisfaction
- Identifying and using client strengths to drive treatment
- The curious therapist
THE MIND: HOW TO HELP CLIENTS CULTIVATE AWARENESS FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
- Mindfulness techniques to enhance psychotherapeutic treatments
- Improve mental and emotional functioning
- Change limiting perceptions and behaviors
- Strategies to increase gratitude and engagement
THE BODY: HOW TO HELP CLIENTS WITH STRESS & COMMUNICATION
- Breathing, Posture, and Movement: Techniques to help clients gain
- Physical regulation and relaxation
- Emotional stability and strength
- Mental clarity
- Improved communication skills
- Therapist skills: reading client body language
THE SPIRIT: HOW TO HELP CLIENTS LIVE A MEANINGFUL LIFE
- Social connections: for health, wealth, and happiness
- The pleasant life, the good life, and the meaningful life
- Pleasures vs. gratifications – know the difference!
INTEGRATING POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY & MINDFULNESS IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
- An integrated clinical approach; assumptions, questions, and attention to client energy
- How do people sustain change?
- From desperation to inspiration
Get Integrated Awareness: Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy of author Diohn Brancaleoni only price 79$
Tag: Integrated Awareness: Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy – Diohn Brancaleoni Review. Integrated Awareness: Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy – Diohn Brancaleoni download. Integrated Awareness: Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy – Diohn Brancaleoni discount.