Purchase MainStage Mastery Course – David Pfaltzgraff , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
When I was just getting started with MainStage I hit roadblock after roadblock trying to achieve the level of control and quality of sounds that I had been told MainStage was capable of. Because I didn't understand MainStage's workflow, how to connect my midi and audio hardware, MainStage's audio structure, (or even simple things like where to save my files) I ended up frustrated and confused more often than not.
I almost gave up on MainStage back then because there was nowhere I could turn to that would help me build and gain knowledge from the ground up.
Thankfully I was eventually able to push through those struggles (over months and years of trial and error) and when I did I discovered the true powerhouse that MainStage is.
Now I can't imagine playing live keys without it. I've been exclusively using MainStage for live keys sounds for over three years and there's no looking back for me.
That's why I designed the MainStage Mastery Course. I want to help you push through the growing pains and jump over many of the common frustrations I ran into, so that you can focus on harnessing the full potential of MainStage to express yourself through music with confidence and consistency.
In MainStage Mastery You'll Learn:
- How to connect and assign your midi and audio hardware
- A simple, easy to apply MainStage workflow
- How to create a custom layout that's ideal for your playing situation
- The ins and outs of MainStage's built in sounds and how to easily tweak them
- How to map features and FX in MainStage for on-the-fly control and flexibility
- How to put together smart and efficient preset lists
- and many more advanced features of MainStage like playing backing tracks, MainStage's midi and layering functions, and an introduction to MainStage's instrument and FX plugins
MainStage is so versatile there are near limitless ways to approach it so this course lays out what has worked for me, reliably, for over three years. I guarantee it will work for you too.
Module 1: Getting Started
- Course Introduction (2:23)
- Lesson 1- A Basic MainStage Workflow (32:25)
- Lesson 2- Connecting Midi and Audio Equipment (18:19)
- Lesson 3- Assigning Hardware and Mapping Parameters (14:55)
- Lesson 4- Instrument Channel Strips and Aux Buses (21:17)
- Lesson 5- How to Stay Organized (File Structures Explained) (13:34)
- Module 1 QUIZ
MODULE 2: Getting Creative
- Lesson 6- Creating Your Workspace in Layout Mode (37:40)
- Lesson 7- Finding Usable Sounds In MainStage (18:47)
- Lesson 8- Intro to Instrument Plugins (20:44)
- Lesson 9- Intro to Audio and Midi Effects (36:09)
- Lesson 10- How to Balance Patch Volumes and EQ (16:11)
- Module 2 QUIZ
MODULE 3: Getting Technical
- Lesson 11- MainStage Preferences Walkthrough (15:35)
- Lesson 12- CPU Management In MainStage (14:15)
- Lesson 13- Troubleshooting Tips and What To Do In The Event of A Crash (15:28)
- Lesson 14- Advanced Audio Settings and Midi Transformations (22:33)
- Lesson 15- Opening MainStage Sounds In Garageband and Logic Pro X (9:53)
- Module 3 QUIZ
MODULE 4: Getting the Most Out of MainStage
- Lesson 16- Using the MainStage Metronome (13:07)
- Lesson 17- Playing Tracks in MainStage (25:56)
- Lesson 18- In-Depth With Concert and Patch Level FX (18:07)
- Lesson 19- Methods for Putting Together Your Patchlists (16:07)
- Lesson 20- Overview of Other Uses for MainStage (10:50)
- Module 4 QUIZ
Get MainStage Mastery Course – David Pfaltzgraff , Only Price $27
Tag: MainStage Mastery Course – David Pfaltzgraff Review. MainStage Mastery Course – David Pfaltzgraff download. MainStage Mastery Course – David Pfaltzgraff discount.