Purchase Mastering Fluid Acrylic: Foundation Techniques – Briana Coleman , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Fluid acrylic painting is both an art and a science
Yes, expressing yourself through the randomness of paint flowing across a canvas is fun! But if you're looking for more predictable results, there are some principles you need to understand to master this art form.
Learning the principles will help you get cells without adding silicone oil,
keep your colors vibrant and not muddy
and avoid cracks as your piece dries.
That's why I made this course. I want to share with you what I've learned while studying acrylic pouring for the last several years so you can stop feeling frustrated and build your pouring skills from a strong foundation that work in any pour painting.
This class helps you know what to expect before you flip the cup, and you can use these techniques to tweak and build your own unique style.
You'll go from creating random, uncontrolled pours, to predictably beautiful art. And if you don't learn to make more predictably beautiful pours, I'll give you your money back, no questions asked for the first 30 days.
Who should take this course?
This course is perfect for:
- Artists who are brand new to Acrylic Pouring and want to build from a strong foundation
- Artists who make beautiful pours every once in a while, but don't know why it worked
- Current fluid artists who want to make professional-level art they can be confident selling
- Those who've ever asked, "Which color should I put oil in?," or "Why did my blue overpower all the other colors in my painting?," or "Why did my colors mix together and turn to mud?"
- Those who want a deeper understanding of paints and mediums
- Those who have fun pouring, but want to take it to the next level
What you will learn in this course
This course features 11 information-packed modules and 3 sample projects. By the end of this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- Why understanding paint and medium properties is essential to creating beautiful work
- What supplies you need to get started in pouring
- How to mix paints to create the exact colors you want in your pour
- How to choose which colors show up in cells, and which colors are dominant
- How to make professional level paintings that last and you can feel confident selling
- The difference between professional and craft level paints and when to use each
- How to use opacity, sheen, viscosity, and tinting strength to choose your colors in a painting
- Why cells are dependent on one paint property
- When, why, and how to use Gesso
- Which colors you should add oil to to create more cells
- How to use the planning stage to fix 90% of the problems you have
- What causes cracking and crazing and simple tips to fix it
- What is lightfastness and how to use it to decide what paints to use
- Three different painting techniques: flip cup, tree ring, and cookie cutter
Mastering Fluid Acrylic: Foundation Techniques
- Module 1: Course Introduction (Finding Your Voice) (2:26)
- Module 2: Tools of the Trade (Essential Materials) (9:35)
- Module 3: Basic Paint Properties (Know Your Pigments) (8:21)
- Module 4: Basic Color Theory (Today's Color Palette) (11:24)
- Module 5: Mixing Your Paint (Pouring Medium & Other Additives) (20:35)
- Module 6: Sample Project #1 (Basic Flip Cup Technique) (10:24)
- Module 7: Sample Project #2 (Cookie Cutter Technique) (7:51)
- Module 8: Sample Project #3 (Tree Ring Technique) (6:54)
- Module 9: The Drying Process (Common Crazing Pitfalls) (3:38)
- Module 10: Finishing Your Pieces (Preserving Your Paintings) (2:52)
- Module 11: Conclusion (Let's Paint!) (0:30)
Get Mastering Fluid Acrylic: Foundation Techniques – Briana Coleman, Only Price $37
Tag: Mastering Fluid Acrylic: Foundation Techniques – Briana Coleman Review. Mastering Fluid Acrylic: Foundation Techniques – Briana Coleman download. Mastering Fluid Acrylic: Foundation Techniques – Briana Coleman discount.