Purchase Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) – MASS , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Easily interpret and apply the latest training and nutrition research
Get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
Stay on the cutting-edge of strength, hypertrophy, and nutrition research.
Get information specifically curated for strength sport athletes, coaches, and enthusiasts.
Save the time and money necessary to read 1,000+ studies per month.
You’re interested in learning and applying the latest training and nutrition research.
We make that easy.
You want to know what the research says and how to apply cutting-edge findings to your training and/or your clients’ training.
You know that keeping up with the latest science is crucial to being the best athlete or coach you can be.
Even if you just lift for fun, you want to be sure you're getting the most out of your time in the gym.
Keeping up with the 1,000+ new studies published per month is crucial, but quite challenging.
Now, keeping up with the research sounds good in theory, but it's a huge task in practice.
Going through the studies each month is extremely time-consuming (~80 hours/month, we’d estimate). Spending time figuring out how to apply them all is difficult. Having access to all the different journals is expensive. Interpreting research and figuring out which studies are trustworthy and applicable to you is frustrating. (And that's just the new stuff – there's at least 40-50 years of older research you need to be at least reasonably well-acquainted with as well.)
You want the benefits of knowing the latest science-backed training and nutrition advice, but don’t have the time, energy, and money to sift through the journals, pick out which studies are applicable, analyze their design for trustworthiness, critically read them, and figure out how they apply to you training or your client’s training.
We make it easy and enjoyable to stay on top of the research that matters to you.
We do the hard work for you.
We break down the latest research in plain English, so you can apply it to your training and nutrition ASAP.
You can be an expert in strength and physique sport without wasting any more time, energy, or money sifting through studies.
We’ve got the shortcut:
Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS), a research review by Greg Nuckols, Dr. Eric Trexler, Dr. Eric Helms, and Dr. Mike Zourdos.
MASS does all the legwork for you and distills the studies that are the most useful and relevant for you each month
MASS is a monthly research digest that helps people like you bring your A-Game.
Get reliable interpretations and easily digest the most important research.
People who depend on headlines, shallow articles, and bro advice will be left in the dust. MASS is meticulously researched and curated by four experts. The result is a review full of the highest-quality, most relevant content, with none of the false hype or ill-advised fads.
Be confident that you’re up to speed.
Whether you’re planning your own training and nutrition, coaching a client, conducting an interview, or creating online content, you can be confident that you're up to date with the information at the cutting edge of our community.
Unlock the best results and most relevant research for you and your clients.
An athlete or coach who knows and truly understands the research has a huge advantage over their competitors. MASS focuses solely on strength and physique athletes, coaches, and enthusiasts. This means that every month, we’ll review only the research that’s the most relevant for you and your results.
Provide your audience with evidence-based information and recommendations.
Plenty of MASS subscribers are content creators focusing on disseminating scientific research to their audiences. We make their jobs much easier by highlighting the most important research, putting it in context, and recommending the main applications and takeaways from each topic.
Skim the key points and our main recommendations in minutes, or dive deep into our full analysis.
You’re in control. Each article begins with a bulleted list of key points and ends with a list of applications and takeaways, giving you the need-to-know points in bite-sized chunks. Both aim to tell you exactly what the newest research means for you training or nutrition so you can start applying the latest science right away. Want to know all the nuance of a particular topic? Dive into the full article for our complete analysis.
Understand how recent research fits into the broader literature.
An essential part of interpreting research is figuring out how new findings fit into the understanding of an entire body of scientific literature on the topic. As the scientific community learns new things and discards old practices, we’ll help you stay abreast so you can grow and evolve without chasing your tail with every new fad or staying stuck in your ways and being bound to tradition.
Learn in whatever style suits you.
We have written, audio, and video content, plus tons of infographics in each issue.
Escape the confusing jargon of scientific literature with our concise, easy-to-understand writing.
We’ll tell you what you need to know while cutting out most of the jargon, acronyms, and confusing language so often found in studies. With precise and pithy writing, interpreting research is simple and accessible to all.
Nerd out, if that’s the kind of thing you’re into.
As an added benefit, our interpretation will aid your ability to dissect additional research which you choose to examine on your own. By reading our monthly reviews, your critical thinking and ability to decipher research will be enhanced to further benefit your capability to improve your training.
MASS is made by reviewers you can trust
MASS research review content is independent, unbiased, and created by some of the smartest guys in the industry.
Every month, we sift through 100+ journals and 1000+ studies to handpick the cutting-edge research that's most relevant to you, and will help you build muscle, gain strength, and get leaner.
All four of us are athletes and coaches as well, so we know how to separate the truly valuable and applicable studies from the novelties that are never going to make it out of the lab and into the gym.
Each article is peer reviewed by all other members, meaning you get more nuanced, well-rounded information.
- Ph.D. in strength and conditioning from Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand, M.S. in exercise science, a second Master's in sports nutrition, B.S. in fitness and wellness.
- Regularly publishes peer-reviewed articles in exercise science and nutrition journals on physique and strength sport.
- Coach for drug-free strength and physique competitors at all levels as a part of team 3D Muscle Journey.
- Earned pro status as a natural bodybuilder with the PNBA in 2011 and competes in unequipped powerlifting, weightlifting, and strongman
- M.A. in exercise physiology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S. in exercise and sports science.
- Held three all-time world records in powerlifting in the 220lb and 242lb classes.
- Coached hundreds of athletes and written for many of the major magazines and websites in the industry.
- Worked with and learned from record holders, champion athletes, and collegiate and professional strength and conditioning coaches through previous job as Chief Content Director for Juggernaut Training Systems and current full-time work on StrongerByScience.com.
- Ph.D. in exercise physiology, M.S. in applied health physiology, and B.S. in exercise science.
- 12 years as an active scientific researcher focusing specifically on strength athletes
- Head powerlifting coach of FSU’s 2011 and 2012 state championship team.
- Competes as a powerlifter in the USAPL and coaches athletes through his company Training Revolution, LLC.
- Pro natural bodybuilder and a sports nutrition researcher.
- PhD in Human Movement Science from UNC Chapel Hill, and has published dozens of peer-reviewed research papers on various exercise and nutrition strategies for getting bigger, stronger, and leaner.
- Several years of University-level teaching experience, and has been involved in coaching since 2009.
- Director of Education for Stronger By Science and host of the Stronger By Science Podcast.
"How is MASS different
from other research reviews? "
MASS is the research review for strength and physique athletes and coaches.
Other research reviews in our area do a great job keeping you up to date with research into general health and fitness, nutrition research, and research relevant to S&C coaches that work with athletes from other sports, but no research reviews focus exclusively and specifically on people who want to gain muscle, get stronger, and improve their body composition.
If you're a powerlifter, weightlifter, strongman, CrossFitter, bodybuilder, physique competitor, or a coach for a strength or physique sport, you'll open your issue of MASS every month to see 8 articles and 2 videos that are very relevant to you, helping you get an edge on the competition. If you fall into one of those groups, MASS is perfect for you.
A few other things that make us different:
MASS is a great monthly value.
Each monthly issue of MASS is longer than those from most other research reviews (ours are normally 100+ pages). You get more content per dollar you spend.
Every article published in MASS is rigorously peer reviewed.
MASS is created by four of the smartest guys in the industry. Each article is peer reviewed by all other members, meaning you get more nuanced, well-rounded information. We also include audio conversations discussing the findings of each study we review.
MASS has a sleek, professional design.
MASS is beautifully designed and easy to read. Every issue contains around 40 infographics to help you interpret and understand each study quickly and easily.
You have the option to skim or dive deep.
We include summaries and key takeaways for each study we review, so you can easily skim everything then dive deep into the topics that interest you.
We include eight audio episodes per month.
Prefer to listen? We record short audio conversations about each article we review, so you have options for how to get the information.
Every issue of MASS includes unique video content.
Every monthly issue of MASS also contains two video presentations that aim to give you a broader, concept review of some of the most important topics in strength, physique, and nutrition research.
We’re never late.
We’ve published 36+ issues of MASS now (that's more than 3 years of content). Every single issue has been released right on schedule. On the first of every month, you’ll have MASS in your inbox – guaranteed.
You'll get all this in every monthly issue:
Plus, access to our entire back catalog of issues.
- A new PDF issue of MASS every month. Each issue contains 8 articles and access to 2 video presentations. PDF issues are usually around 100 pages long. Each article is about 2,000 words, and each presentation is between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Access to the entire searchable back catalog of 325+ articles and videos. You can download PDF versions, access back issues, find member-exclusive content, and view the mobile-friendly versions of each article on our exclusive member website.
- Monthly audio roundtables with Greg Nuckols, Eric Trexler, Eric Helms, and Mike. If you enjoy podcast, you'll love these 20-minute audio episodes. Listen in as we discuss and contextualize each article in these podcast-style audio roundtables.
- App version of the member site and mobile-friendly access to all content. Your MASS membership is now available through an app, so you can easily access articles, videos, and audio episodes from your phone.
- Access to our NSCA and NASM CEUs and ACSM and ACE CECs. If you're an NSCA or NASM member who needs CEUs or an ACSM or ACE member who needs CECs, MASS offers quizzes (which covers the material in issues of MASS) that you can take to earn CEUs and CECs. Taking the quizzes is completely free for subscribers. We're also working on getting CEUs with other organizations.
- Access to our private MASS Facebook group. Have questions about any of the articles? Get them answered quickly, and join in a community of other strength enthusiasts.
- Ability to cancel your subscription any time. If you subscribe to MASS and decide it's not for you, you can easily cancel your subscription at any time.
Each issue of MASS contains 8 articles and 2 videos. Each of the 10 reviews contains:
- In-depth, unbiased review. We'll go over the study's design and break down exactly what the findings mean, offering analysis far beyond what you'd find in just the abstracts.
- Important takeaways for strength athletes and coaches. We all have real-world experience and have developed the bullshit detectors necessary to apply findings to the real world.
- Explanation of how the study fits into broader scientific literature on the topic. All findings are contextualized, which makes each review more applicable and saves you the time and hassle of reading tons of background information.
- Bulleted key points, applications, and takeaways. At the start of every review, we'll give you a few key points so you can get the big picture quickly and easily. We'll also leave you with a few simple action steps at the end of each review.
- Tips for interpreting research on your own. Want to go even further and learn to interpret research for yourself? We'll point out best practices in study design so you can improve your critical thinking and ability to read and interpret research.
- Saved time, energy, and money. You probably don't have 40+ free hours every month to keep up with the scientific research for yourself. Get the most relevant research for less than a dollar per day – less than your morning coffee.
Get Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) – MASS, Only Price $137
Tag: Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) – MASS Review. Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) – MASS download. Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) – MASS discount. monthly applications in strength sport. monthly applications in strength sport free. monthly applications in strength sport reddit. applications monthly subscription. monthly mortgage applications. monthly planner application. monthly report on asylum applications in the netherlands.