Purchase No Drama Discipline – Tina Payne Bryson , Daniel J. Siegel , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
In this engaging and practically oriented video, neuropsychiatrist Daniel J. Siegel and parenting expert Tina Payne Bryson, explore the ultimate child-raising challenge: discipline. Siegel and Bryson, the pioneering experts behind the New York Times bestseller The Whole-Brain Child, take the concepts from their most recent New York Times bestseller, No-Drama Discipline, and teach them to a live audience. Using their trademark warmth and humor, Siegel and Bryson offer candid stories and practical examples that bring their suggestions to life, showing you how to work with your child’s developing mind, peacefully resolve conflicts, and inspire happiness and strengthen resilience in everyone in the family.
- A compassionate road map for dealing with tantrums, tensions, and tears—without causing a scene.
- Effective Strategies that help parents identify their own discipline philosophy—and master the best methods to communicate the lessons they are trying to impact.
- Helpful facts on child brain development—and what kind of discipline is most appropriate and constructive at various ages and stages.
- Demonstrate strategies that help parents identify their own disciple philosophy- and master the best methods to communicate the lessons they are trying to impact.
- Identify facts on brain development-and what kind of discipline is most appropriate and constructive at all ages and stages.
- Explain tips for navigating through the storm to achieve insight, empathy, and repair with children.
- Chapter 1: Redefining Discipline
- Examples of no-drama discipline
- The brain and mind
- Reactive States
- Your Brain on Discipline
- Chapter 3: From Tantrum to Tranquility: Connection is the Key
- Non-verbal Communication
- Dimensions of Parenting
- Chapter 4: No-Drama Connection in Action
- “Flipping Your Lid”
- Why, What, Way
- 1-2-3 Discipline: Redirecting for Today, and for Tomorrow
- Chapter 6: Addressing Behavior: As Simple as R-E-D-I-R-E-C-T
- Reducing Words
- Embrace Emotions
- Describe, Don’t Preach
- Involve Your Child in the Discipline
- Reframing a “No”
- Emphasize the Positive
- Creative Approach
- Teach Mindsight Tools
- Question and Answer
Tag: No Drama Discipline – Tina Payne Bryson , Daniel J. Siegel Review. No Drama Discipline – Tina Payne Bryson , Daniel J. Siegel download. No Drama Discipline – Tina Payne Bryson , Daniel J. Siegel discount