Purchase OmniFocus for Mac Essential Training – David Sparks , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Learn how to supercharge productivity and master the intricacies of OmniFocus, the popular task manager for Mac OS X. Author David Sparks explores OmniFocus conventions and the app interface, and then dives into capturing tasks in a variety of ways, including writing tasks manually, using Mail Drop to import tasks, harnessing the OmniFocus Clip-o-Tron, and using keyboard shortcuts to speed up data entry.
The course then explains howto best process tasks: setting up projects, establishing contexts and repeating tasks, and using such important features as date deferral, flags, perspectives, and the Forecast view. The course wraps up with a look at acting on and reviewing tasks and projects.
- List three tools used to add tasks to OmniFocus.
- Recall the purpose of setting contexts to tasks.
- Recognize the keyboard shortcut used to create a project from an item in the inbox.
- Explain how to change the default time for due dates.
- Determine which type of task to choose for repeating tasks.
- Identify three options you can set while creating a new perspective.
Get OmniFocus for Mac Essential Training – David Sparks, Only Price $37
Tag: OmniFocus for Mac Essential Training – David Sparks Review. OmniFocus for Mac Essential Training – David Sparks download. OmniFocus for Mac Essential Training – David Sparks discount.