Purchase Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) in Children with Dr. Russell Barkley , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Did you know that defiant behavior in children, or Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), is among the leading reasons for referral to child mental health centers!
Join Dr. Russell Barkley, leading expert and best-selling author of, Defiant Children: A Clinician’s Manual for Assessment and Parent Training, and discover the emotional and social links to ODD and how it impacts treatment.
You will learn:
- Barkley’s Four Factor Model (Causes of ODD)
- The ADHD link to ODD
- ODD’s progression to Conduct Disorder
- Major Treatments for ODD and Predictors of Success
- Barkley’s Defiant Children program overview
- Explain the nature of defiant, oppositional, or noncompliant behavior in children
- Describe the four major factors that contribute to such behavior, known as the four-factor model of defiant behavior
- Summarize the implications of this model for evaluating children with this behavior pattern.
- Describe the treatment implications that arise from an understanding of this model
- Identify the most effective elements of behavioral parent training to reduce childhood defiant behavior and improve parent-child relationships.
- ODD as a Two-Dimensional Disorder
- Demographic Features
- ADHD Link to ODD
- How Does ODD Progress to Conduct Disorder (CD)
- Adverse Adaptive, Social, and Educational Outcomes from ODD
- Major Treatments for ODD
- Goals and Effectiveness of Parent Training for ODD Management
- Predictors of Success
- Barkley’s Defiant Children Program Overview
Tag: Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) in Children with Dr. Russell Barkley – Russell A. Barkley Review. Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) in Children with Dr. Russell Barkley – Russell A. Barkley download. Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) in Children with Dr. Russell Barkley – Russell A. Barkley discount.