Purchase Performance-Based Hiring – Lou Adler , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Top performers aren’t looking for just another job; they want challenges and growth. To get the best people, you need to attract them differently, which means your hiring process—your sourcing, interviewing, and recruiting—needs to change, and even how you write your job descriptions. In this course, Lou Adler, CEO and founder of the Adler Group, explains performance-based hiring, an end-to-end, four-step process for hiring top talent. Lou outlines the steps to help you expand your talent pool (sourcing), create job descriptions that deliver the highest quality applicants (screening), interview so you uncover what really leads to performance (interviewing), and make the best hiring decisions (recruiting).
- Describe the “raising the talent bar” strategy for hiring the right people.
- Identify who is in the talent market.
- Summarize ways to eliminate barriers to entry.
- Explain how to create a candidate experience.
- Recall how to conduct the work history review.
- Identify the thinking and planning skills needed to find the right candidate.
- Explain how to accurately assess a candidate.
Get Performance-Based Hiring – Lou Adler, Only Price $37
Tag: Performance-Based Hiring – Lou Adler Review. Performance-Based Hiring – Lou Adler download. Performance-Based Hiring – Lou Adler discount.