Purchase Play Therapy & Other Creative Interventions – Dr. Mistie Barnes , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
- Explore effective techniques for family issues, anger, attention, grief, trauma and more!
- Become more effectively engaged in creative treatments
- 10 new creative interventions to implement with your clients tomorrow!
Join Dr. Mistie Barnes as she presents a lively, practical, experience-based seminar on a growing field of interest that will revitalize you and your work. Learn to incorporate fun and creativity with children, adolescents, and families!
Learn more about play therapy, how it works and the therapeutic relationship. You will also learn methods and techniques of non-structured play therapy, a highly effective method for working with children and adolescents. Explore and learn creative, practical skills and techniques to address trauma, stress, poor coping skills, family relationships, anxiety, low self-esteem, attention and concentration and more, to effectively treat your clients, in a clinical or a school setting.
Explore techniques such as:
- Don’t Shut the Door
- Construction Poem
- Body of Emotions
- Pieces of Me
- CD of ME
- Plus Many More!
By implementing and incorporating these creative techniques and interventions, you will have an opportunity to connect and develop a strong therapeutic relationship, address problem areas and teach new skills and behaviors through a medium which is less intimidating and more effective than talk therapy alone.
Dr. Barnes demonstrates creative interventions and techniques, incorporates videos of real play therapy sessions, PowerPoint, and provides an opportunity to experience some of these interventions first hand. Dr. Barnes also offers practical ideas and suggestions for setting up and stocking a creatively-friendly therapy room, locating resources, and obtaining credentialing to become a registered play therapist.
- Identify at least 10 new creative interventions to implement with your clients tomorrow!
- Explain two common problems found in the play room.
- Describe what play therapy is, what it is not, and how to more effectively engage in creative treatments.
- Explain effective techniques for family issues, anger, attention, grief, trauma and more!
- Define uses and types of creative interventions.
- Identify the components of the therapeutic relationship.
The Quick and Dirty Essentials of Play Therapy
- Therapeutic Power of Play Therapy
- Essential Qualities of a Play Therapist
- Who Benefits from Play Therapy
- Play Therapy Skills
What Play Really Means!
- How to Read Play Behaviors
- Defining Play Themes
- Examples of Play Behaviors and Themes
The Nuts and Bolts of Setting up your own Play Therapy Room
- The Play Room
- Toys in the Play Room
- Toy issues
Common Problems in the Play Room
- Using silence
- Refusing to leave
- Parents in the play room
Ethical Issues in Treatment
- Key Concepts
- Ethics in the Use of Technology
Explore Creative Interventions
- Uses of Creative Interventions
- Types of Creative Interventions
Learn and Experience Creative Interventions
- Creative Interventions for Engagement/Assessment
- Creative Interventions for Treatment
Materials and Resources for Working with Children, Teens, and Families
Hints, Tips and Other Things We’ve Learned
Play Therapy Wrap-Up
- Resources for Training
Tag: Play Therapy & Other Creative Interventions – Dr. Mistie Barnes Review. Play Therapy & Other Creative Interventions – Dr. Mistie Barnes download. Play Therapy & Other Creative Interventions – Dr. Mistie Barnes discount