Purchase Productivity for Multipotentialites – Michelle Nickolaisen & Others , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
How to focus, finish, and maintain momentum while switching between your interests
Ah, isn’t it lovely having so many different interests? I mean, on any given day, there’s so much you could be doing…!
You could practice the harmonica, write up that book proposal, read more about the theory of cognitive dissonance, work on your new business, work on your other new business, sculpt a masterpiece, research the ancient ruins of Carthage, write a children’s book, or learn CSS to customize that website you’re building.
Has your heart started pounding yet?
Being a multipotentialite is wonderful, except when it comes to actually getting all of those great projects done. Then it can be a nightmare…
Productivity for Multipotentialites: The Video Course
Productivity for Multipotentialites is a complete productivity system for multipotentialites. Throughout the classes, you will be introduced to a number of practices and rituals to help you integrate all of your passions into your life, without the stress.
This Course is for You If:
- You start working on one project, only to get excited by a new, brilliant idea and then switch your focus, constantly feeling like you’re never accomplishing anything.
- You struggle with prioritizing your projects, juggling them, and balancing the long term with the short term goals.
- You lose interest in your projects long before they’re finished.
- You have a hard time fitting your projects in among all of your “real life” obligations, like family or work.
- You find it difficult to motivate yourself to do the work, and find that having the ideas and imagining them is much more fun than actually following through.
- You’re monumentally disorganized and have unfinished projects blanketed across your desk/bedroom floor.
- You have a difficult time telling the difference between a fleeting obsession and a lasting one, and end up spending a lot of time and money, only to quickly become bored.
- You want to do everything now, and end up completing nothing.
- You feel paralyzed and overwhelmed by everything on your plate.
A Different Kind of Productivity, for a Different Kind of Person
Nothing against the specialists, but if you’re a specialist, this productivity course is not for you.
There are plenty of systems out there that will show you how to focus on one thing and then send you on your way. This course, on the other hand, is designed for multipotentialites who have no interest in suppressing their many passions, and want the tools to do it all.
Productivity for specialists tends to look like this:
- Focus on that one project – and nothing else – until it’s done.
- Keep your projects separate.
- Don’t work on too many things at once.
- Keep your eye on the prize – if it doesn’t get shipped, all your efforts are wasted.
Productivity for multipotentialites, however, looks very, very different. A multipotentialite who attempts to use the above tips will find themselves bored, frustrated, and not getting anything done. (Shockingly enough, boredom and frustration aren’t a recipe for productivity!)
Healthy productivity for multipotentialites looks more like this:
- Budgeting time so that you can work on your projects
- Working on at least 2-3 projects at once – the energy from one feeds into the others, and keeps you going
- Having a way to keep track of your many, many ideas so that you can come back to them later
- Sometimes stopping in the middle of a project, even if it doesn’t actually get “shipped” – you’ve got what you came for, after all
But then, that leaves us with more questions…
- How do you find time to work on all of these different projects?!
- How do you keep from getting distracted in the middle of one project with a shiny new idea?
- How do you tell the differences from the projects that aren’t mean to be “finished” (in the conventional sense) – and the projects that are, but you’re succumbing to Resistance?
- How do you prioritize your projects, and keep track of both the long-term and short-term ones?
What’s Included in the Course:
1. Four 60 Minute Video Lessons
Throughout the course, you will learn:
- How to stretch your time and find time you didn’t know you had, so that you can fit in ALL your interests
- How to finish your projects to a level you’re satisfied with and stop spinning your wheels or running in circles
- Multipotentialite-friendly organizational tools, tips, and tricks to feel less overwhelmed, more productive, and have an easier time working and staying focused
- How to get more work done, spend more time on your different projects and passions, and work more effectively
- How to deal with resistance, overwhelm, and multipotentialite burnout
Note: Audio recordings of the lectures are included as well.
2. Support, Feedback, and Accountability
- Access to a private Facebook group, for asking questions and receiving support from your fellow multipotentialite classmates
- The Facebook group is also a wonderful resource for being held accountable as you adopt new productivity rituals and routines into your life
3. Step-by-Step Workbooks for Each Class
- Four detailed PDF workbooks that guide you step-by-step, as you apply the concepts to your own life, and squash any overwhelm that arises.
Bonus: The “Made to Stick” Recording and Workbook
A two-hour video class during which you will learn how to incorporate your new productivity practices into your life and how to make these changes actually stick. The class covers:
- Why most attempts to add new habits into your day fail (there are several reasons!)
- How you can add habits into your day without resorting to sheer strength of willpower to keep ‘em there
- How to use habits you already have to add new habits
- How to use habits to reach your goals
- The 4 habit supporting factors that make adding habits much easier when you know how to use ‘em
- How to keep up your habits even while you’re traveling or when your routine gets shaken up
Get Productivity for Multipotentialites – Michelle Nickolaisen & Others, Only Price $25
Tag: Productivity for Multipotentialites – Michelle Nickolaisen & Others Review. Productivity for Multipotentialites – Michelle Nickolaisen & Others download. Productivity for Multipotentialites – Michelle Nickolaisen & Others discount.