Purchase The COMPLETE Business Development For Startups & Small Biz – Jackie Burgoa , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
What you'll learn
- Choose the right partner depending on the stage of your business
- Build competitive advantage early on
- Build a valuable business with the goal of getting acquired later on
- Increase your chances of partnering success
- Bring additional value to customers
- Grow your revenue fast
- Gain market share
- Add additional revenue streams
- Assess potential partners
- Understand why Partnerships and Alliances are a must in business today
A basic understanding of business is preferable but not required
Business Development Brand New Course. Launched May 2016!
What do Kayak, Uber, AirBnB, Match, OnePage, Dropbox and Google all have in common?
They all used business development partnership channels to grow their startups
You probably heard about their success stories and how they are worth millions, if not billions of dollars today. They are called Unicorns.
BUT every single one of them grew because they looked beyond standard sales and marketing models and found partnership opportunities others would had never imagined.
- Kayak integrated with USA Today to power their travel section
- Match[dot]com integrated with Yahoo to form the Yahoo Dating section.
- Airbnb partnered with Nest to help save energy
- Uber partnered with the National Association of the Deaf to cater to the needs of the hearing-challenged.
- Onepager partnered with domain registrar Namecheap to offer their services to their huge user base
- Google owes much of its early growth to channel partnerships with companies such as Yahoo and AOL. Today, it makes billions as a channel partner for thousands of smaller brands.
- Dropbox is huge because it was installed on every Samsung phone.
Even good old Hilton Hotels often books the majority of its rooms through channel partners like Expedia and Orbitz.
None of these companies became what they are today just because of investors or early funding. Instead they BECAME GREAT because they used the right partners early on in their startup life.
As an entrepreneur, or a small business owner you need to learn how to build your company using the right type of partners at the right time.
Hi! I'm Jackie. I have a degree in Architecture from U.C. Berkeley. An MBA from Nova University, a Master of Science in Finance from FIU and you might say I eat, breathe and sleep business growth!
I own a Digital Marketing Agency. My company, iPivot [dot] co, caters B2B Vertical Markets. My other company Marques [dot] so, specializes in Sales Automation, Inbound Marketing & Mobile Marketing for Smaller Companies.
I earned the “National Leadership Award," “2,000 Notable American Women," “National Dean's List Award of Merit" and “The National Leadership Honorary Co-Chairman Award." In addition, I was nominated "Forbes 30 Women to Follow on Twitter" and "100 Most Powerful Women on Twitter." I am also a Member of "Forbes' Insights Advisory Panel".
I created this course to teach you how you can accelerate your starup growth by using business development techniques to build your own partnerships and alliances.
What we're going to cover:
- The ONE reason why you should not delay implementing partnerships and alliances in your small business or startup
- The most important rule you must follow before selecting a potential partner
- How to build competitive advantage like a pro
- Ways to generate additional revenue and fast cash-flow for your small business or startup
- How to get potential partners knocking on your door wanting to do business with you!
- How to quickly build trust and credibility even if you have none today
- How to leverage your partnerships to build a valuable and sellable business
- Much more! And we're going to do this, all in less than a week!
Included in this course: Two CASE STUDIES. Mine shows you how in 3 short months I created 5 different income streams from different partners by setting up the correct strategy from day one. The second Case Study is Jerry’s Banfield who so graciously accepted to show you step-by-step how he sold over half a million dollars on Udemy using Partnerships and Alliances
This knowledge took years to master and create…our Udemy students will get them for FREE.
The course is divided into 9 easy to follow modules that combine both theory and real life implementation so that you can actually see how partnerships and alliances can be created no matter what size business you have. Even if you are a solopreneur working from home.
I know the frustration when someone needs help to fill a business void but doesn’t have the slightest clue where and how to get it.
REMEMBER: You have a business and it's not going to get more valuable by trying to do all the heavy lifting all by yourself. Let me show you how to leverage other people’s businesses and quickly piggyback on their success
PS. EARN A UDEMY CERTIFICATE ***Take the course for 30 full days, risk free – there's a full, no questions asked ever refund policy!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for startups and small businesses
- Anyone, of any age, in any part of the world who is interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone interested in growing a business using partnerships and alliances
8 sections • 43 lectures • 1h 22m total length
- Value Creation
- Types of Partnerships
- Build Credibility & Trust
- Fast Revenue
- Approaching Potential Partners
- Bonus Section & Next Steps
Get The COMPLETE Business Development For Startups & Small Biz – Jackie Burgoa, Only Price $37
Tag: The COMPLETE Business Development For Startups & Small Biz – Jackie Burgoa Review. The COMPLETE Business Development For Startups & Small Biz – Jackie Burgoa download. The COMPLETE Business Development For Startups & Small Biz – Jackie Burgoa discount.