Purchase The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course – Fox Web School , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course
The First Stage in Creating a Profitable Web Design Business
Take 5 minutes and read this >>>
On April 9th this course will launch.
The focus is specifically on how to get your first paying job, and how to build a credible web design portfolio.
It’s completely step-by-step. Inside, I show you exactly what to do and in what order to do it. Nobody could screw this up… Here’s what you get:
- A detailed game plan to get your first paid job
- Cold email and cold call scripts
- How to get the info you need from the client to build their website
- How to use that info to design a great site and write brilliant sales copy
- How to source images and use them to gets results ( a lot of people mess this up)
- How to invoice and get paid
- How to get the site online
- How to get referrals and warm leads afterward
- Basically, it’s EVERYTHING you need for your first 1-2 months of doing business the right way.
I know it works because it’s exactly what I sharein my FB group (6000+ members), on the Fastlane Forum, and in my inside group. The only difference is it’s condensed into a learnable program with materials and videos not shared with outsiders.
> If you’re struggling to get started, this is for you.
> If you’ve never made a real sale, this is for you.
> If you don’t have a great (or any) portfolio, this is for you.
> If your own business website sucks, we’ll fix that too.
> If you don’t consistently sell sites over $1,000, you’ll learn how.
Does any of this sound like what you need?
This exact process is how I built a 6-figure web design business. It took months to figure out.. Nobody showed me what to do. Eventually I learned through trial and error, and by spending a lot of money, what works and what doesn’t.
You will save time and money by learning from me.
This program is easily worth $3,000 – $5,000. Those aren’t my words. It’s what my students say. Maybe I could charge those prices, but I don’t make a living by selling courses. I make money with web design. So my goal is to deliver $5,000 worth of value for about the cost of a tune up.
When I started, I was more broke than a side street beggar. I had to hustle and slave to bring my vision to life. I don’t want you to go through that. Instead, you can learn to make money even on a budget.
Some say I’m “targeting” the wrong end of the market, but I don’t care.
I sleep good at night knowing I help people as much as possible without any sleazy webinars, squeeze pages, or high-pressure bullshit. I make way more from web design than courses, and I hope that’s crystal clear.
This course is for you. Not me. I know you’re strapped for cash when you’re just getting started. That’s why the course isn’t $5,000. Instead…
It’s just $95.
It runs 5 to 6 weeks with new videos each week. There are guides, themes, scripts, documents and more to help you kick off fast. Plus you can ask questions on teachable and I’ll personally respond. Most important of all… if you do as I say, you will get results.
Do you have to buy this?
Of course not.
I have no idea what you hope to do, or what stage you’re at. But if you’re getting started, and you want the best damn course on web design at the best possible price, then you’re in the right place.
If you’re sick of wandering in circles and you want my help building a high profit web design business, then enroll today.
Food for thought…
> Most people spend more on Starbucks each month than this course
> Most students earn back 20 times what they invested in a month or two
> What you’re doing now doesn’t work, so maybe it’s worth a shot.
Do or don’t, nobody will force you. You can transform your business and change your life, but the choice is always up to you.
Get The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course – Fox Web School, Only Price $147
Course Welcome and Outline
- Course Written Intro (5 minute read)
- Course Video Intro (5:01)
- >>> Course Questions and Feedback (1:12)
Section 1: Finding Your First Client
- How We Can Quickly Outsell Other Web Designers (3:39)
- Our Bulletproof Plan For Getting Our First Client (1:46)
- A BIG Warning About Picking the Right Clients (1:45)
- Client Finding Method #1 – Personal Networks (2:40)
- Client Finding Method #2 – Social Media (14:14)
- Client Finding Method #3 – Facebook Groups (and similar) (8:53)
- Client Finding Method #4 – Using Forums (5:23)
- End of Section One (1:40)
- Section 1: Questions and Feedback
Section 2: Pitching First Project (with sales plan)
- Section 2 Questions and Feedback
- Our First Project Sales Plan (4:46)
- Building The Right Type of Client Relationships (16:59)
- The Right Questions (in the right order) To Sell (11:16)
- Putting it into Action – Sales Game Plan (7:20)
- Real Life Example – First Client Sales call (29:30)
Section 3: Closing the Deal (with follow up emails)
- Section 3: Course Questions and Feedback
- The Follow Up Email Technique (5:45)
- Bonus – Full Email Breakdown (8:34)
- Website Content Information Request (9:09)
- Ready to Start Building Our First Website Project! (1:16)
Section 4: Learning How To Code (Resources Guide)
- Learning How to Code as Fast as Possible (4:10)
- Section 4 and 5: Course Questions and Feedback
Section 5: Building Your First Website
- Simple But Effective Web Design – Where to Get Started (8:08)
- Picking the Right Theme for Each New Project (10:43)
- Setting Up a HTML Theme (Only for HTML Sites) (7:10)
- Picking Your Website Style (7:04)
- Planning Out a Website (8:20)
- Ice Cream Kid – 6 Steps for Sales
- Designing Your Layout (11:46)
- Website Layout – First Draft (8:33)
- Simple Concepts for a Great Design (13:37)
- Locking in Your Design (5:02)
- HTML BONUS – Setting up Smooth Scroll (3:43)
- Section 5 – Questions and Feedback
Section 6: Copywriting and Media
- Planning Your Content and Media (6:21)
- First Stage of Writing Your Own Copy (4:52)
- Preparing Copywriting RAW Info (2:46)
- Writing Your Content (7:38)
- Final Copywriting Check (7:33)
- Site and Course Update (4:41)
- How to Best Use Images and Additional Media (22:37)
- Final Site Overview (2:15)
- Useful Resources (50+ Links)
- Section 6 – Questions and Feedback
Section 7: Finishing the Site and Hosting (with Email Templates and FAQ)
- Handing Over The Project (8:46)
- Site Completion and Demo Email (8:10)
- Hosting and Management Options (6:31)
- Final Client Email and Some Useful Tactics (3:25)
- Bonus Video – Why the Client is Switching Sites (2:43)
- Section 7 – Questions and Feedback
Section 8: Finding Clients 2+3 (with new email and call scripts)
- Intro to Section 8 (1:33)
- 5 Ways to Get Potential Warm Leads (7:18)
- Adjusting Our Sales Pitch (11:41)
- Finding New Potential Leads (7:21)
- Structuring Different Types of Deals (7:39)
Section 9: Building Your Own Personal Web Design Site (with template)
- Building Your Own Web Business Website (17:28)
Section 10: Going Forwards (Course Outro)
- Outro (2:52)
Get The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course – Fox Web School, Only Price $139
Tag: The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course – Fox Web School Review. The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course – Fox Web School download. The Getting Started With Web Design Super Course – Fox Web School discount.