Purchase _title_bai_viet_ , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Identifying the best stocks and calculating the intrinsic value seems to be an almost impossible task if you haven’t read multiple investing books, taken classes at the best universities, and spoken to the best investors in the world.
Preston and Stig already did the hard work for you. In this course, they walk you through the valuation process step-by-step.
INTRODUCTION TO VALUATION
- 1.1 How to Think About Stock Valuations
- 1.2 How to Value or Not Value Dividend Streams
- 1.3 How to Value an Apartment Complex
- 2.1 Discounted Cash Flow: The Time Travel of Money
- 2.2 Net Present Value (NPV)
- 2.3 Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- 2.4 Perpetuity
VALUING A REAL BUSINESS
- 3.1 Determining the Quality of Earnings
- 3.2 Understanding and Locating Moat
- 3.3 Making Projections into the Future
- 3.4 Valuation of a Growth Company: Tesla
- 3.5 Valuation of a Stable Company: Berkshire Hathaway
- 3.6 Options Strategy
TIP VALUE FILTER
- 4.1 Why Billionaires Use Stock Filters
- 4.2 What is the TIP Value Multiple?
- 4.3 The Enterprise Value in Detail
- 4.4 Breaking Down EBIT
- 4.5 Putting the TIP Value Filter into Practice
Get The Intrinsic Value Course – Stig Brodersen, Only Price $33
Tag: The Intrinsic Value Course – Stig Brodersen Review. The Intrinsic Value Course – Stig Brodersen download. The Intrinsic Value Course – Stig Brodersen discount.