Purchase The Myth of the Unitary Self – Richard Schwartz & Gabor Maté , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
There’s a growing convergence of opinion from a range of disciplines challenging the traditional idea of the unitary personality in favor of the view that each of us actually contains a multiplicity of selves.
In this session recording, two noted clinical practitioners will focus on how what’s often identified as pathology reflects childhood defensive adaptations of some of these selves.
Together, they’ll demonstrate how the perspective of inner multiplicity can be used to elicit therapeutic healing, self-awareness, and growth.
- Evaluate how to help clients avoid overidentifying with a single part of themselves, and empower them to move beyond diagnostic labels.
- Use the enhanced ability to perceive the workings of one’s mind to achieve greater personal integration.
- Analyze the distinction between the Self and one’s parts and how it can help clients develop a capacity for Self-leadership and self-regulation.
- Anlyze the practical similarities and differences between two widely influential models of therapy, IFS, and Compassionate Inquiry.
- Bringing Together Internal Family Systems & Compassionate Inquiry
- The Development of IFS
IFS “Therapy Session” for Gabor Maté
- Feeling the Jealousy & Resistance
- Being with the Jealous Part
- Moving from Hurt to a Good Place
- Letting Go of Old Feelings
Compassionate Inquiry “Therapy Session” for Richard Schwartz
- Shyness & Fear of Public Speaking
- In Touch with Feelings
- Staying Focused on Feelings
- “Veronica” Compassionate Inquiry Therapy Demonstration with Gabor Maté
- “Kita” IFS Therapy Demonstration with Richard Schwartz
Questions from Audience
Get The Myth of the Unitary Self – Richard Schwartz & Gabor Maté, Only Price $47
Tag: The Myth of the Unitary Self – Richard Schwartz & Gabor Maté Review. The Myth of the Unitary Self – Richard Schwartz & Gabor Maté download. The Myth of the Unitary Self – Richard Schwartz & Gabor Maté discount.