Purchase The Occurring – Morty Lefkoe , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Only 20 Lucky Souls Will Be Allowed To Participate In The Lefkoe Freedom Experiment…
Will you be one of them?
What if you could change the way you experience the events in your life … at will … moment by moment … so that you were able to create positive thoughts and feelings regardless of the circumstances you were facing?
Imagine how you’d experience your life. You’d probably feel that anything was possible and that you had no limitations. And you probably would act accordingly.
Fortunately, all this is possible when you understand one simple insight that’s already changing the lives of some people.
This insight can be summed up in a simple word with profound meaning.
The word is “occurring.”
I’m sure you’re wondering now…
What On Earth Does “Occurring” Mean?
Occurring is how life appears to you in any given moment. It’s the result of the meaning you’re giving reality right now. Yes, even now as you read this page you’re giving it meaning. Let me explain. “Reality” is what you just read. Period.
It may be occurring for you, however, as “I wonder what Morty has in store for me now,” as a possible exciting opportunity, or as “Why did Morty send out another email? I don’t really have time to read it.” The problem is you think how you feel about what I’ve written is an accurate description of what I’ve written. It isn’t. What I’ve written and how it occurs for you are two totally different things and most of us never make a distinction between the two.
This occurring is happening whether you’re feeling good or bad. If your friend just yelled at you, it may occur to you that this person doesn’t mean what he says because he’s having a bad day, or he could occur to you as a jerk.
If you’ve been invited someplace, the invitation could occur to you as a great opportunity or as an obligation you have to fulfill.
As you can see, the same reality can occur for us in many different ways.
Because we usually don’t distinguish between reality and how it occurs for us, we think the meaning we are giving reality is the same as reality. It isn’t.
And because they aren’t the same we can change the meaning so that the same reality has a positive, negative or neutral occurring for us. We actually can learn to choose how reality occurs for us. Which would result in us creating different behavior, different emotions, and a totally different experience of life,.
But the question is …
Get The Occurring – Morty Lefkoe, Only Price $142
“How Do You Master Occurring For Yourself?”
How do you determine how an event occurs for you so you can live a more empowered life when our occurring just seems to happen?
I’ve discovered some powerful principles for changing how things occur for us … and I’ll have to be honest … I still have more questions than answers.
In fact, I’ll show you today how you can begin to help me discover exactly what it takes to change how things occur for anyone including you … so that our work together can help thousands with these powerful new insights.
Before I do, I’d like to share with you how these insights have transformed my experience of life…
I noticed recently that I experienced being overwhelmed with things to do. No matter how much I did there was always more to do. There never seemed to be time to rest. That situation occurred for me as a problem.
And because I had started thinking about the phenomenon of occurring, I became aware how often I confused reality with “how reality was occurring for me.” Here’s an example: I had offered to help my daughter’s boyfriend eliminate some beliefs that were affecting his relationship with my daughter. We set up the session for Saturday afternoon. Just before it was time for our session I started to feel resentful that I had to work on Saturday. I didn’t feel like spending an hour right then helping someone eliminate some beliefs.
At that moment I realized that the way the session was occurring for me was the result of the meaning I was giving it, namely, I have to do something I really don’t want to do. I then gave the approaching session a different meaning. If my daughter called me and asked me to so something that would take me an hour, I would happily drop whatever I was doing and do anything in my power to give her whatever she needed. By spending an hour with her boyfriend (which she hadn’t asked me to do) I would be making a significant contribution to improving their relationship.
The thought of doing that was really exciting. I couldn’t wait to do the session. Same event, different meaning, And the occurring shifted from something I was dreading to something I was really excited about doing. The same circumstances were occurring to me differently. And not just intellectually by using “positive thinking,” where I tried to talk myself into accepting something I didn’t really believe (which is what positive thinking is). My session literally occurred for me differently and I felt totally different about it.
Here’s a good example of how the same person or event can occur differently for different people. My wife Shelly has a dad who just turned 90. Most of the family is upset around him when he’s telling people what to do and getting annoyed at almost anything they do. At those times he occurs to most of the family as a controlling, irritating, cranky person. He used to occur that way for me also. But after some practice, he now occurs to me as an aging man who is feeling powerless and needs to experience power in some way. He says what he says (such as constantly telling me the speed limit or giving me detailed directions on how to get to a place I’ve driven to at least 100 times) and I respond, “Thanks dad. Okay.” Again, this is not positive thinking. I actually don’t get annoyed when he talks to me because how he occurs for me has changed.
By the way, notice in these two examples I was able to change the meaning I was giving a situation, thereby changing how it occurred for me, without having to eliminate any beliefs.
As you can see, being able to change how things occur for me has allowed me to change my experience of life and is dramatically changing how I live my life from moment-to-moment.
And I am convinced it can change yours.
Does your life often occur for you as filled with problems or opportunities?
Does your loved one often occur for you as stubborn or merely stuck and in need of help?
Does your job often occur for you as stressful or challenging?
The choice can be yours.
I’m currently refining my methods. And because I’m making new discoveries every day, I need a committed group of people who are willing to study this issue with me so I can test out each new idea. Anyone who joins that group will be helping me create a new life-changing technology.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Gain From Participating:
- Catch yourself whenever you forget that how things occur for you is NOT reality, it is only the result of the meaning you have given reality… and know exactly what steps to take to break free.
- Shift the meaning of “negative” events like being fired that normally cause anxiety and depression into empowering interpretations that energize and excite you.
- Transcend the limitations of your organization’s beliefs so you can excel despite a “negative” or “can’t do it” culture.
- Transform your relationship with “difficult” people so you not only stop feeling bad around these people but you may even find yourself enjoying them.
- Learn how to break through obstacles to creating the “occurring” that you want to create—I’ll be honest with you, changing your occurring can be difficult at times. But learning the techniques I’ve already developed and creating new ones in our study together will allow you to sail through these difficulties like a hot knife through butter.
- Live in the empowered state as the “Creator Of Your Life” whenever you want, because you’ll be able to create your experience of life minute by minute.
Isn’t This Just Eliminating Beliefs?
There is a significant difference between a belief that will affect us for the rest of our lives and the way something is occurring for us at the moment. For example, Life is difficult is a belief that is formed from repeated experiences of difficulty. It will affect how you view anything in your life.
That is different from confronting a given situation and having it occur to you as: There is nothing I can do about this situation. It is too difficult to deal with. Feeling scared. That occurring—which includes thoughts, feelings, and expectations—will not necessarily affect any other situation later in our lives. But it will totally determine how we deal with the current situation.
Moreover, you would have to use the Lefkoe Belief Process to get rid of the belief, Life is difficult, including finding the source of the belief. On the other hand, you could realize that the way the situation is occurring for you right now is the result of your assessment of the situation, and not the situation itself, let go of how it occurs for you, and create a new way for it to occur for you—not as positive thinking, but as an experience that is real for you.
It may well be that one of the major reasons the situation is occurring for you as it does is the belief Life is difficult. But I contend it is possible to change how things occur for you in the moment, even before you eliminate the beliefs that caused the occurring.
Here’s How The Group Will Be Run
I will lead you and 19 other committed participants in a 10-week inquiry. There will be 10 one-hour working sessions conducted during a conference call. Only 20 people will be allowed to take part. Others will be allowed to join a waiting list in case someone drops out. You’ll have assignments between classes. You won’t merely listen to me and take notes and try to remember what you learned. You won’t have to apply what you’ve learned on your own without support and guidance. Instead you will learn by doing, so that by the end of the course, the way you live your life on a minute-by-minute basis will be transformed.
So if you aren’t prepared to participate fully, this is not the course for you.
The first live session of the course will be on Tuesday, February 16 and go from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time. Each of the 9 following live sessions will take place on consecutive Tuesdays. Here are the dates and times:
February 23rd 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
March 2nd 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
March 9th 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
March 16th 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
March 23rd 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
March 30th 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
April 6th 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
April 13th 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
April 20th 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time
An MP3 of each class will be prepared and made available to people who cannot attend any given class within 24 hours. People who attended will also be able to download the MP3 if they want to listen again.
Requirements For The Course
Before you sign up please make sure you qualify. Here are the requirements.
1. You are committed to creating a life of freedom and joy … a life of your own choosing. Not that you would like to have that, but that you will do what it takes to have that.
2. You have read my three blog posts that describe some of my current ideas on how things occur for us.
3. You have eliminated the 19 beliefs and four conditionings on our Natural Confidence (or Stress) packages, and you have done the Who Am I Really? exercise at least ten times. (If you haven’t fulfilled this requirement and you want to register for the course, please call me immediately at (415) 506-4472 to discuss this.)
4. You are committed to doing your assignments for the entire 10 weeks, including noticing that you are not distinguishing between reality and how it is occurring for you, figuring out what you need to do to change how it is occurring for you, figuring out what beliefs and conditionings are determining how things are occurring for you, etc. Much of what we do after the first few classes will be determined by what all of the group members are learning along the way. (By the way, I intend do everything you are doing right along side you for the entire 10 weeks.)
5. Write on our Forum once a week at least 24 hours before each class your experience of doing the homework and also read the comments from the other people in the class who have posted. I will read all your feedback and check my own experience and use them both to determine what we should do next to master how things occur for us. I will give you your assignment for the following week during each call.
6. Either participate in every one of the 10 conference calls or listen to an MP3 of the call as soon as possible after the call.
7. Be committed to developing a tool by the time we complete our time together that can be made available to the world that will enable people to transform the way they experience their lives.
If you do all of this, here is my promise to you: You will learn how to transform the way you experience your life. No matter what the circumstances. Twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year.
Before You Decide To Join
This course is not for everyone. Mastering tools that will give you the ability to determine the quality of your life may not be easy (and, then again, it may be). So just to make sure this experiment is something you should be participating in, you have until 24 hours after the second meeting to try out the course and make up your mind about whether you’d like to continue.
If after starting the course, you realize you aren’t fully committed to the goals of the course and don’t want to put in the time required … or if you want to leave for any reason … just send me or my customer support a message no later than 24 hours after the second class and your money will be refunded in full. This way you can leave the course and we’ll still be friends. And someone else can have your spot. (We will stop registration after we have 20 people sign up. After that we will allow people to sign up for a waiting list and pay a deposit of $150 if they are interested in taking a spot immediately after the second class if there is an opening.)
Get The Occurring – Morty Lefkoe, Only Price $142
Tag: The Occurring – Morty Lefkoe Review. The Occurring – Morty Lefkoe download. The Occurring – Morty Lefkoe discount.the. occurring synonym. occurring the meaning. occurring the definition. the most occurring lottery numbers. naturally occurring. the naturally occurring solid mixture of one or more minerals and organic matter