Purchase Therapeutic Art Interventions: Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Art directives and interventions to help with:
- Mood disorders
Do you have clients who are stuck, repeating the same patterns over and over and you feel like you’re powerless to help them? You know, the ones who repeatedly refuse to listen and don’t stop to think before they act. Or those who refuse to take responsibility for their behaviors and constantly pass blame onto others. Do they leave you feeling stagnant and burnt out in your practice? Do you work with challenging children, teens and families who seem absolutely resistant to every intervention you offer?
Let Dr. Patricia Isis, international presenter, author, certified mindful self-compassion teacher and board certified registered art therapist help you! Watch this seminar and learn innovative interventions that are guaranteed to help even your most resistant clients become unstuck. This recording will consist of creative, interactive, hands-on training that will re-energize your work. You will leave with fresh new art strategies and approaches that you can use immediately to engage even your most difficult and challenging clients. These tools are fun and playful. They will offer you an opportunity to refresh yourself as well!
- Apply therapeutic art directives and immediately implement into your therapy practice to help children, teens, adults and families regulate their emotions and behaviors.
- Analyze the ethical implications and your scope of practice when selecting therapeutic artmaking approaches.
- Assess the stages of children’s normative development, and warning signs suggesting a possibility for additional clinical support.
- Implement the use of simple and economic art materials; what to use and when, so you can feel immediately confident using art in your practice.
- Prepare a plan for introducing art into clinical practice for treatment-resistant and challenging children and families.
- Playfully practice the creative process via interactive hands-on therapeutic art-making experiences.
Art Speaks: Therapeutic Practice
- Art Therapy vs. Therapeutic Art-Making
- Art Therapy vs. Therapeutic Art
- Ethical Implications and Scope of Practice
- Know When to Refer
- Process of Creating vs. Outcome
Using Art: Principles and Foundations
- Media Selection
- Developmental Stages Manifested in Art Making
- Warning Signs in Artwork
- Positive Perspectives
Strategies for Integrating Art in Practice
Establishing a Sense of Empowerment and Control
- For Trauma, Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Safe Place Art
- Stressors vs. Calmers
- Mindful Doodling
Establish Relationship to Self
- For ASD, Trauma, ODD, ADD
- Name Designs
- Me/Not Me/Ideal Me Collage
- Self Object
- Landscape of My Life
Creating Authentic Connections
- For ASD, Mood Disorders, ADD
- Collaborative Drawings
- Mural Making
- Circle of Commonalities
- Group Activities
- Family Art-Making
Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- For ADHD, Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Inside-Out Boxes and Masks
- Aluminum Foil Sculptures
- Positive Puppets
- Empathy Masks
- Worry Dolls
Control to Commitment
- For ADHD, Anxiety & Mood Disorders, Trauma
- Follow Directions Drawing
- Crossroads Doodle
- Resilience Doodle
- Wellness Timeline
- Letters of Appreciation
Research, Limitations and Risks
- Training is distinctly different from the formal study of art therapy
- Introducing art without adequate training
- Art therapy is an evidenced-based treatment
Tag: Therapeutic Art Interventions: Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis Review. Therapeutic Art Interventions: Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis download. Therapeutic Art Interventions: Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis discount.