Purchase Transverse Plane Dysfunction: Training the 3D Human Machine – Mitch Hauschildt at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
Sometimes you just feel stuck.
There's that difficult patient that just can't seem to make improvements like you hoped. You've tried various approaches, but still not seeing the results you want.
Plateaus are frustrating as you run through all of the different ways you could modify programming to get this patient back on track.
When you feel like you've tried everything, don’t work harder…work smarter. Most people hide movement dysfunction in their transverse plane. Their inability to rotate efficiently and control bad rotation is leading to pain, poor performance and overall dysfunction.
Movement expert, Mitch Hauschildt, will show you exactly how to assess and train people to move while rotating more efficiently.
During this recording, you will explore:
- Specific fascial lines that play an important role in rotational movement patterns
- Assessing transverse plane movements to identify exactly where their dysfunction lies
- How to prime the nervous system to up regulate stability and motor control
- A step-by-step process for correcting movement dysfunction that exist with rotational movement patterns
Poor rotation affects the entire kinetic chain. With these targeted interventions, you will begin to see improvements again.
Watch Mitch during this recording to better understand how you can quickly improve rotational movement patterns.
- Analyze the importance of rotation within movement patterns
- Assess rotational movement patterns for mobility and stability deficits
- Describe mobility exercises to improve rotational movements
- Prescribe exercises that are designed to resist poor rotational patterns and create new, more optimal rotational movements
Dysfunction Hides in the Transverse Plane
- Clinical implications of poor rotation
- Strategies for navigating fascial lines
- Postural progressions for improving rotational movement patterns
Step by Step Process for Creating Optimal Movements
- Appropriately assessing rotation
- Identify precise source of dysfunction
- Mobility before stability
- Prevent resistance to rotation
- Advanced rotation programming
Interventions for Improvement
- Mobility Interventions
- Improve motor control
- Kinesiology taping application for motor control
- Resisted Rotation Strategies
- Dynamic Rotation Interventions
- Ballistic rotation for sport specific training
Tag: Transverse Plane Dysfunction: Training the 3D Human Machine – Mitch Hauschildt Review. Transverse Plane Dysfunction: Training the 3D Human Machine – Mitch Hauschildt download. Transverse Plane Dysfunction: Training the 3D Human Machine – Mitch Hauschildt discount.