Purchase Winning Strategies For Forex Trader – The Coach’s Guide to Building a Successful Trading Plan – Chris Lori , You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
A MUST-HAVE FOREX TRAINING RESOURCE
Avoid Making the Common Mistakes that
Can End Your Forex & Trading Career Prematurely!
WINNING STRATEGIES FOR THE FOREX TRADER
The Coach’s Guide to Building a Successful Trading Plan
Hello Forex Traders,
Forex coaching is about to be changed! Previously, you’d have to shell out thousands of dollars for dedicated, 1-on-1 coaching. And while I believe personal coaching is worth every penny, I also understand that it is not realistic for many traders.
This is why the offer you are about to read is so exciting.
Since 2005, through his Forex Training services at Forexmentor.com, our resident personal coach Vic Noble has helped hundreds of struggling forex traders to turn around their trading by addressing common trading mistakes.
Often times, all it takes is one small adjustment or a different way of approaching trading opportunities. These minor but significant changes can make all the difference between winning and losing.
There had been numerous requests to have Vic create a Forex training course that encapsulates his coaching service. A course will allow traders to review and learn these winning strategies any time any where. After many months of development, Vic and the Forexmentor team are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Vic’ Coaching Guide Course.
Vic deals with trading challenges on a daily basis with his coaching clients. We receive consistent comments that Vic has an uncanny ability to remove much of the confusion and guesswork that surround the trading decision making process.
For more advanced traders, Vic addresses the common challenge of “information overload ” which often paralyze even the most experienced traders.
With the course, you can now benefit from 100’s hours of personal coaching from Vic and learn these techniques at your own pace.
Here’s what you will get with your personal coaching course:
- Exactly what to look for when you sit down at the computer
- Where and when to enter a trade
- Where to place stops (and when to move them),
- Where and when to exit a trade (with profit or loss)
- Money management made simple
- How to manage a trade properly
- How to use MACD objectively and effectively
- Integrating fibonacci information very effectively and simply with the core concepts of the Forexmentor trading system
- Market Flow—how to determine trend direction without using any technical indicators!! You’ll love this one!
Vic didn’t stop there.
Not only will you be receiving these priceless techniques and tips derived from his live coaching sessions, there are several additional resources that Vic has decided to include in the course:
- BONUS #1:
THE AMAZING GARTLEY PATTERN
An introduction to the basics of the “Gartley” pattern and how to use it very effectively to uncover very low risk, high reward trades. This pattern alone can pay for this course many times over! Vic includes 30 examples with this bonus.
- BONUS #2:
Using overlapping fibonacci clusters as very high odds price points for structuring more low risk, high reward trades! This is a great set up to add to your trading arsenal.
- BONUS #3:
WEEKLY FOLLOW UP VIDEOS
We’ve save the best for last here. Vic is going regularly add video clip updates walking you through trade set ups that unfolded based on the teachings on the CD! This means that you’ll be getting a constant, ongoing tutorial! It’ll be like having Vic right there with you, guiding you through trade set ups and providing constant reinforcement and focus of the key ideas presented in the course! These updates will be available for up to 6 months after the purchase of the course from a password secured website.
Is this course right for you?
This course was put together with all experience levels in mind including the novice traders. Vic explains every concept thoroughly and shows you how to apply them to real trading situations. Nothing is taken for granted.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE…
- Those who have had personal coaching with Vic and needs a study guide to implement his/her own trading plan.
- Those who have gone through the Forexmentor Program and need additional help applying the strategies.
- Those who have trouble pulling the trigger.
- Those who have taken other courses but are struggling with their trading.
- Those who have bad trading habits they need to overcome.
- Those who are looking to improve their trading consistency and winning percentage.
Vic is passionate about helping traders succeed in their trading career. Nothing offers him more satisfaction than to see his students develop into confident and consistent winning trader.
Listen to a recent interview with one of his students. Mike may just be one of the most successful traders that Vic has ever coached. Listen carefully to the subtle changes that made a huge difference for his trading!
Here are more testimonials…
UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS FOR VIC’S COURSE
Thank you….thank you ….thank you so much for your excellent trading course and past guidance you gave me. I purchased your course this past weekend and went thru it to refresh my previous lessons from you. Well this morning I pulled 83 pips out of 3 pairs and felt very comfortable doing it. You’re amazing Vic and I have to say out of all mentors I have had (trust me I can count at least 10 or more) and spent tons of moola, your simply the best around. Your system is consistent, profitable and easy to follow. I have used it in the past but not a whole heck of a lot because I work full time and I wasn’t clear on a couple of things. I traded today because I have Mondays off but with some new insight from your course and a new found confidence I will keep you posted on my future progress. Thanks again Vic and take care. Bob Meinecke, Sun City West, AZ
Hi Vic, This is Ted again. As you know I took your coach’s training course, scalping course, and now the new one, “Winning Strategies for the Forex Trader”. This course really put everything together so nicely for me. In our interview a few weeks ago, I mentioned that my highest profit for an evening was $790.00. Well, Vic, hope your sitting down cause I just made $1074.00 tonight with four scalps. The Aus/Jpy was on a tear. I just kept going from one range of support/resistance, taking a profit, and then moving on to the next range. This was all during the London session and took just under 3 hours. Your latest course helped as I applied the concept of overlapping fibs, which worked like magic. Quite incredible, I must say. What can I say but thanks again for being there for us amateurs. Feel free to use this as a testimonial. I want others to know the value of your expertise, Vic, so they can do well also. Ted H.
Hi Vic, I knew immediately after our first coaching session that I would come back for more at the right time, that is, after I had worked on my inner demons and had more time and money. You created and introduced a new course based on your core concepts during this time just when I was ready to move to the next step. I have been incredibly fortunate to have come in touch with you for the training session and your new course. It has been an amazing experience after all those years of dedication to learning and trying to make the pieces come together. You have solidified this for me. I can only describe your new course as a masterpiece for new, advanced and struggling traders. It is so well organized, clear and comprehensive in integrating the foundation and key concepts on which trading is based. It also provides a simple, realistic and practical approach to trading the forex market. This course is the best quality and value of all the training and courses that I have taken over the years. The only regret is that this course was unavailable in the past. On the other hand, it has allowed me to better appreciate the quality of this course and recognize the commitment that you have made to make all of us better and successful traders. Congratulations and I wish you the best in all your endeavors. Best regards, Norman L.
Vic, Ordered your second course this past weekend. EXCELLENT MATERIAL. Glad I bought the CDs as reference. Where were your three years ago when I started in this FX business?? :):)
Seriously, though, you should have come out with this course before the Scalping course, but I’m happy to have both. Enjoy your vacation in August and I’ll “see” you in September. Regards, Karl Z.
Hi Vic, What a genuis you are. I ordered your course (coach’s guide)on 1st Aug 07.Applied your methodology on the Dow Jones On 2nd Aug 07. Guess what,I made 60 points profit, proof that your methodology works in all markets. Keep up the good work and God’s blessing. Greetings to Peter and the entire forexmentor team. Dele Alabi
Hi Vic, What a great course. You really put a lot of work into preparing and producing it. I couldn’t be happier. You have a knack for explaining the material (as you do in the Scalping Course) without making it confusing and are very thorough. There are points brought out that I had forgotten.. For example, I always add the pip spread to my order when buying but had forgotten to add the spread to the stop when selling, even-though I new the purpose of the stop was to buy, to close out the sell order. It had never sunk in. The examples you chose for the presentation are great. Again I couldn’t be happier with the structure and material content of the course. Mike Guile
My hope is that all of you will be able to someday trade like Mike. All it takes is some information, knowledge and hardwork. You can do it.
Thank you for your attention. See you at the top!
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION
- 1.1. The Game Plan 1:54
- 1.2. You Need an Edge 5:40
- 1.3 Why Cant I Make Any Money Trading 1:23
SECTION 2: RISK MANAGEMENT
- 2.1 Risk Management :37
- 2.2 Understanding Risk 2:10
- 2.3 Money Management 2:40
- 2.4 Money Management Made Simple 3:18
- 2.5 Prepare for draw downs ahead of time 1:03
- 2.6 But with such a small amount of risk :47
- 2.7 The compounding effect of money :39
- 2.8 What does it take to make 6% per month 3:01
- 2.9 Trade Management 1:44
- 2.10 Always use a stop 1:07
- 2.11 Move your stop to manage risk 1:35
- 2.12 Know where to take profits 2:01
- 2.13 Trade management final points 2:18
SECTION 3: STARTING THE TRADING DAY
- 3.1 How to approach the trading day 2:46
- 3.2 Websites for checking news :38
- 3.3 The top down analysis 1:18
- 3.4 The top down analysis :59
- 3.5 The top down alalysis 1:26
- 3.6 Sniffing out a trade 2:07
SECTION 4: TOOLS OF THE TRADE
- 4.1 Tools of the trade 1:26
- 4.2 Multiple time frame analysis 1:10
- 4.3 Fibonacci information 1:59
- 4.4 Fibonacci support 1:03
- 4.5 Fibonacci support 2:24
- 4.6 Fibonacci support 1:54
- 4.7 Fibonacci resistance 2:24
- 4.8 Fibonacci resistance 1:26
- 4.9 Fibonacci resistance 1:30
- 4.10 Fibonacci extensions 1:15
- 4.11 Fib extensions in an up trend 1:18
- 4.12 Fib extensions in an up trend illustrated 1:10
- 4.13 Fib extensions in a down trend :40
- 4.14 Fib extensions in a down trend illustrated :35
- 4.15 Pivot points :43
- 4.16 Daily Pivots 1:16
- 4.17 Sell zone buy zone 1:34
- 4.18 Sell zone buy zone chart example :35
- 4.19 Old highs, old lows 1:47
- 4.20 Old highs become support :30
- 4.21 Old highs become support chart example 1:10
- 4.22 Old lows become resistance :33
- 4.23 Old lows become resistance chart example :55
- 4.24 Final comments on highs and lows :59
- 4.25 Using MACD 1:48
- 4.26 MACD illustration 1:29
- 4.27 MACD chart example 1:11
- 4.28 MACD neutralization :57
- 4.29 Final notes on MACD 1:25
- 4.30 MACD divergence :56
- 4.31 MACD divergence chart examples 1:24
- 4.32 Final notes on MACD divergence 1:20
- 4.33 Time of day to trade 1:19
- 4.34 Trendlines 1:01
- 4.35 Candlestick patterns 2:19
- 4.36 Candlestick pattern website :14
- 4.37 Hammer and inverted hammer 1:03
- 4.38 Bullish and bearish engulfing candles 1:28
- 4.39 Spinning tops and dojis 1:24
- 4.40 Railroad tracks 1:16
- 4.41 Chart patterns 1:14
- 4.42 Price projections for profit targets 1 :54
- 4.43 Price projections for profit targets 2 1:35
- 4.44 Market flow 1:06
- 4.45 Swing highs and swing lows explained 1:12
- 4.46 Market flow changing to down 1:07
- 4.47 Market flow changing to up :54
- 4.48 Market flow chart example 1:09
- 4.49 That’s it for tools 1:28
SECTION 5: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- 5.1 Section 5 putting it all together :16
- 5.2 The critical elements of trade entry 1 1:23
- 5.3 The critical elements of trade entry 2 1:00
- 5.4 What to look for in a buying opportunity :49
- 5.5 Buy trade entry illustration 1 :44
- 5.6 Buy trade entry illustration 2 1:20
- 5.7 Buy trade entry illustration 3 1:35
- 5.8 Buy trade entry illustration 4 1:46
- 5.9 Buy trade entry illustration 5 1:34
- 5.10 Buy trade entry illustration 6 1:42
- 5.11 What to look for in a selling opportunity :51
- 5.12 Sell trade entry illustration 1 1:09
- 5.13 Sell trade entry illustration 2 1:45
- 5.14 So what do we know 1:18
- 5.15 Trade entry recap 1 1:36
- 5.16 Trade entry recap 2 1:02
- 5.17 Use multiple reasons :35
SECTION 6: TRADING PSYCHOLOGY
- 6.1 Section 6 Trading Psychology :11
- 6.2 Psychological issues 1 1:50
- 6.3 Psychological issues 2 :57
- 6.4 Chasing markets chasing systems 1:46
- 6.5 Fear and greed :39
- 6.6 The fear factor :56
- 6.7 Fear of losing 1:26
- 6.8 How can fear be overcome 1:27
- 6.9 Greed :33
- 6.10 Change your self image 1 1:27
- 6.11 Change your self image 2 1:38
SECTION 7: BONUS PATTERN #1 “THE GARTLEY”
- 7.1 Section 7 the Gartley :16
- 7.2 The gartley pattern 1 :42
- 7.3 The gartley pattern 2 1:08
- 7.4 Bullish gartley 1 1:55
- 7.5 Bullish gartley 2 1:15
- 7.6 Bullish gartley 3 1:20
- 7.7 Gartley buy chart example 1:26
- 7.8 Bearish gartley 1:31
- 7.9 Gartley sell chart example :59
SECTION 8: BONUS PATTERN #2 “OVERLAPPING FIBONACCIS”
- 8.1 Section 8 Overlapping Fibs :30
- 8.2 Overlapping fibonaccis 1:31
- 8.3 Overlapping fib buy illustration 1 1:31
- 8.4 Overlapping fib buy illustration 2 :48
- 8.5 Overlapping fib buy illustration 3 :41
- 8.6 Overlapping fib buy chart example 1:10
- 8.7 Overlapping fib sell illustration 1:23
- 8.8 Overlapping fib sell chart example 1:30
SECTION 9: THE PLAN OF ACTION
- 9.1 Section 9 The Plan of Action 1:58
- 9.2 Simplify 1 1:29
- 9.3 Simplify 2 1:50
- 9.4 Go for the triples :59
- 9.5 Final nuggets 1:43
- 9.6 Last slide :16
Plus… hours of actual trading examples
Get Winning Strategies For Forex Trader – The Coach’s Guide to Building a Successful Trading Plan – Chris Lori, Only Price $59
Tag: Winning Strategies For Forex Trader – The Coach’s Guide to Building a Successful Trading Plan – Chris Lori Review. Winning Strategies For Forex Trader – The Coach’s Guide to Building a Successful Trading Plan – Chris Lori download. Winning Strategies For Forex Trader – The Coach’s Guide to Building a Successful Trading Plan – Chris Lori discount. winning strategies washington. winning strategies canton tx. winning strategies in chess. winning strategies for trading forex pdf. winning strategies for investing marvin germo pdf. winning strategies in uncertain times.